Swear It Again

An Unexpected Great Twisted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NSf-CqL9fs - Westlife - Swear It Again

 

 

Night after night,

I hear myself saying,

Why can’t this feeling just fade away?

There’s no one like you,

You speak to my heart,

I’m never gonna say goodbye,

Cos I never wanna see you cry,

I swore to you my love would remain,

And I swear it all over again and I,

I’m never gonna treat your bad,

Cos I never wanna see you sad,

                                                        I swore to share your join and your pain, and I swear it all over again.                                                                                            Westlife – Swear it again

 

All of the Block B’s member was now at the roof top of their company building. The atmosphere was so tense that only the sound of wind could be heard.

“Jiho, you don’t say that you get back with her, don’t you?”

“I’m sorry, hyung.”

“I’m sorry? That’s the only thing you can think about? FIRST YOU SAID YOU DON’T LOVE HER AGAIN. AND NOW, WHEN I HAVE FALLEN HEAD OVERHEEL WITH HER YOU SNATCH HER AWAY!!”

“But... We still love each other hyung!! She…. She doesn’t love you. She loves me.”

“I know. That’s why I want you stay out of her life while I’m trying to win her heart. I’m not making you two become friend again to make you two back together!!”

And again you ignore me again. Why can’t you see me here next to you that had been waiting you for a long time? Why can’t you see me the way you see her?

Why can’t you accept the fact she not liking you back?

Why can’t you see my heart when you keep saying I am the only one you know in and out and my aching heart that had been waiting for you? Did you saw it?

I stood near the rail too lazy to watch you fighting with him since it wouldn’t do any good for me. You fight with him for that girl. How I wish it was me!

 

Does she the only one you know in this world? I had been trying to show my feeling to you. I do everything for you to realize it but.. What did I get? I got nothing! I got you keep talking about her again.

Every single day, there’s no a time you didn’t talk about her while I’m here cheerfully hearing you with a broken heart that will never heal.

“You really are the best. How I wish you are my brother," that’s the only thing that I kept hearing from you. Must it be this hard? Why am I so stupid? Loving you to death and here I am still don’t dare to confess even though I’m sick of it. No matter how hard I try to forget it but I couldn’t. I love you. I just couldn’t. My love for you is too big. How can I make it go away? I really couldn’t handle it again.

 

What’s the point of living with this aching heart that will never be heal? That can only be healed by you which is impossible to happen. Can’t you at least forget about her, not talk about her for just one hour and focus on me, so I can let it all out. But...

I know it’s impossible. Your love for her is big as my love for you.

Tears flowing non-stop from my eye. “I know you will never realize it," I said before jumping from the rail waiting for the ground to welcome me. Last thing I heard the sound of your melodious voice calling for me that I will keep to the heaven.

“I’m sorry, Minhyuk hyung. I love you and will always be.”

 

The more I know of you is the more I know I love you,

And the more that I’m sure I want you forever and ever more,

The more that you love me, the more that I know,

Oh, that I’m not gonna let you go.

                                                                                                     Westlife – Swear it again