Flash

Missing You (#BeStrongHyunseung)

(Set two months after the last chapter)

Hyunseung's Point of View

I was laying down on the couch in the studio while holding a pillow close to me with my phone in my hand. The screen just had news on the Internet about celebrities and other things, but then my phone started to vibrate. "Who would message me at this time?" I asked myself as it was 5 A.M in the morning.

Oppa ^.^ good morning~ wae are you in the studio alone?

-Hyuna

I blinked and sat up looking around my surrounding. I saw Hyuna waving to me on the other side of the door, "Good morning," I whispered, opening the door for her. Hyuna hugged me before skipping to the couch. "don't you have a schedule today?" I asked, walking over to her and sitting next to her.

"Ne. I got up surprisingly early though oppa and I wanted to practice a little more before I perform later today." She explained to me while holding the pillow close to her. 

I smiled weakly at her and patted her head, "Don't overwork yourself Hyuna-ah? We just came back from abroad six days ago and you've been packed with schedules." I told her.

She nodded understanding what I was going at, "I know, but oppa needs the rest more. You just came back from Japan tour and you'll be working on your new album, right?" Hyuna said, putting the pillow to the side. I only nodded, "Hyunseung hwaiting! Beast hwaiting!" she cheered with full aegyo.

"Aish, you must of hanged out with Sunny noona to much on Invincible Youth." I teased. Hyuna just laughed and playfully smacked me.

"Yah! Unnie does aegyo for a punch much more, even Yuri unnie admits it!" She argued. I shrugged teasing her so more. 

Since my appa's death I haven't really been the same. It took time for me to open up back to my members, but with Hyuna it was a bit easy because she was very persistent before her schedule became packed. I went abroad for a month with Beast and that entire time I missed Hyuna. We would message one another, but it wasn't the same. She was always there for me...

"-oon unnie still doesn't feel well so I should go get her things that'll make her feel well, do you want to accompany me oppa? I still have time before my schedule officially starts." Hyuna said, snapping me out of my thoughts. I blinked for a while before unconsciously nodding to something I don't know what I was agreeing too. 

Hyuna smiled and took my hand running out of the door...

Hyuna's Point of View

It was my first time meeting Hyunseung face to face after so long. Sure we met each other at the SBS KPOP Concert in America, but not alone. I really missed talking to Hyunseung oppa and my promise to myself to keep Hyunseung happy wasn't falling in place. I pulled oppa's hood over his head before clinging onto his arm, "Oppa~" I said cutely.

Hyunseung looked at me with a questioning look.

"I missed hanging out with you like how we used to during Troublemaker promotions.." I admitted while walking to the nearest store with him. I didn't wait for  him to respond since I began to skip dragging him along with me to the store. We were attracting some attention,

"Is that Junhyung and Hara?"

"Yah! Umma is that Doojoon oppa and Gayoon unnie?" 

"Hey, that's Hyuna noona right? That girl has the height and she left CUBE building."

"It's a Beast oppa! The new brown hair!" "Calm down unnie, it's just a Beast hyung."

Hyunseung pulled me close to him. I looked up at him, "What is it oppa?" I asked innocently.

"Don't attract attention. Papa Hong wouldn't like the attention we are attracting before your schedule," He warned me. I pouted cutely and hugged his arm, "Yah, you choding." he said, pulling my hood over my face even though it was neatly placed on my head.

I entered the market and immediately went to the medicine side which meant I left Oppa's side. I took out my phone and went through the medicine list JiHyun unnie left me after knowing I'll be going out early for my schedule. "Unnie I hope you feel better~" I whispered, grabbing the medicines that I saw on the list and that were available in the store.

After I grabbed the medicine I went to go find Hyunseung oppa. I didn't find him where I left him, but I found him in the poultry section grabbing some boneless chicken. I ran over to him, "Oppa!" I exclaimed, running towards him and stopping in front of him.

"Kamsamnida ajosshi," Hyunseung bowed before taking the chicken and putting it in his basket. I clinged my arm to him and we both walked to the cashier, "don't scream so loudly or else your 4nias will hear you." he chuckled. I blinked and begun to be flushed after realizing I could of gotten papaprazzis here.

I was putting my stuff on the coutner for the ajosshi to scan, but Hyunseung blocked me and placed his items with mine. He took out his wallet, but I grabbed his hand and pouted. He gave me a genuine smile and it made me loosen my grip on his hand, "I'll meet you near the door." he told me and I nodded, leaving him to go to the door.

I put my hand up to my racing heart and tried to slow it down. The first real smile...Hyunseung oppa showed...to me after..

Hyunseung oppa..your smiling again. I knew the old you is still somewhere there under your mask..no matter how long it'll take for you to open up completely to me, but I'll always stick by you. Hyunseung hwaiting!

 


Mianhae for the long wait! I've been on a writer's block :(,,,