Your Vacant Eyes

Missing You (#BeStrongHyunseung)

Hyuna's Point of View

"Hyuna ah," A voice that sounded so strict. I shivered since I felt eyes glaring at me while I was hiding behind the tree, "don't tell anyone will you?" He said while staying in the same spot.

I stepped out of my hiding spot and nodded my head towards Doojoon, "I will Leader oppa," I said, doing a imaginary zipping my mouth shut. Doojoon just looked at me with a weak smile before I opened my mouth, "Troublemaker oppa's secret is safe with Hyuna!" I exclaimed like a little child pulling off aegyo.

"Good, now I have to go get the other members and our rapper to our scheduled performce at Dream Concert." Doojoon told me. I nodded and hugged Doojoon goodbye before I headed towards my dorm. Hyunseung..

It took me a couple of minutes to reach my dorm. I was a bit tired from the practicing and goofing off I did at the dance studio, but I was also mentally exhausted while I was worried for Hyunseung oppa.  It looked like his vocals are strained a bit..nahh I don't like thinking about sad things!! I accidentally stomped on my foot and began to pout when I walked into my dorm room.

"Hyuna ah!" SoHyun greeted me. I was still pouting though, "Ne unnie, what's wrong?" she asked me, but I shook my head and continue to pout while my head was trying to process what is wrong with Hyunseung. This is all getting frustrating!

"Ah, Hyuna, you're back." Our leader, Nam JiHyun, came outside from her room. I plopped down on the couch and did a squirming tantrum - which looked like I was doing the worm. "SoHyun, what's wrong with Hyuna?" she asked, while trying to contain her laughter and being her best to sound sincere while I did a funny, childish tantrum.

"She came back home and was pouting JiHyun unnie!" SoHyun exclaimed. I grabbed a pillow and screamed into it because this thinking was frustrating me and I hate being frustrated! "See!"

"Maybe it's something about Beast oppas." JiHyun replied. I sat up and continued to pout, "Hyuna ah, is anything wrong with Hyunseung oppa?" she asked, sounding concerned because she knows how Hyunseung likes to keep things from us and Beast.

"Aniyo.." I replied softly. I let out a deepy sigh and looked at the television monitor that was off and reflecting my image, "Unnie, is it possible to lose the ability to sing?" I questioned. I turned my attention to JiHyun unnie.

"I don't know in particular Hyuna, I'm an idol not a doctor." She replied to me. She and SoHyun sat down next to me and they patted my back while  leaned my head against JiHyun unnie.

"Where is GaYoon and JiYoon unnie?" I asked. GaYoon was just on the phone with me not so long ago and she isn't here to tell me that manager oppa has our schedule to give me. More reasons to pout!

"Ah, they went to go look for you Hyuna since you are slow," SoHyun replied while giggling. I smiled and began to giggle also while JiHyun just smiled at our silliness, "should we go look for them?"

"Aniyo! I wanna do a cat and mouse game with them!" I exclaimed, jumping up. I got this sudden burst of energy and I was out the door before any of them can stop me and I knew where to hide! Beast oppas dorm!

I headed there and since they were out to head to their destination schedule, I assume that Hyunseung should be the only one there and he'll let me in because I am Kim Hyuna! Hehe I'm sorry unnie, but this is a fun game!

Beast Dorm..

"Ne Hyunseung oppa!" I shouted at the door, knocking on it. I was trying to remember his conversation with Doojoon, but my mind was still tired from over thinking back there and ehhh so hard to think! I pulled the door knob and it fell - it's opened~ "Oppa, I'm coming in." I said, going into the dorm and closing the dorm gently.

"Byeori binnaneun areumdaun bamiyaiya

I bami yeongwonhagil nae soneul jaba-" I heard Hyunseung singing, but he began to cough and wheeze. I walked towards what seemed to be his room, but it was Yoseob's room so I checked the room next to his and saw Hyunseung standing there with his back turned to me and just practicing singing, but everytime he tried to hit the note he began to cough.

"Oppa?" I whispered while hiding behind the door. Hyunseung turned around and saw me, but his expression didn't seem to change at all from his frustrated and sad look when he saw me. "Is Oppa okay?"

"Ne." He replied and started up the music to his part at the beginning. He seemed to have trouble even hitting the note at the third verse, but Hyunseung is no quitter and that makes me respect him so much. "Hyuna ah..don't tell Doojoon hyung that I am practicing when I should be resting my voice."

"I won't oppa, but you should really rest your vocals. You don't want to strain them to much," I told him when I walked into his room after gaining his permission. I sat on his bed and pulled him down so he is sitting next to me also, "Oppa should know not to strain his voice.."

Hyunseung looked at me and just faintly gave me a invisible smile, "You remember what I told you during Troublemaker?" He asked. I nodded and gave him a thumbs up and wink.

"You reminded me all the time when it was only you and me practicing to late hours. When you seemed to always find me late at night practicing my rap part in Troublemaker," I reminded him and took his hand in mine, "You said 'Hyuna ah, don't strain so much on the rap part. You are a fantastic girl rapper and you already perfected it at first take like manager hyung told you.' Those meant a lot to me because I've been having low self esteem then." I told him.

"Wae?" Hyunseung whispered. I looked at him, but he didn't meet my eyes at all. "Wae? Wae are you always so worry?"

"I do this because I miss seeing Hyunseung smiling. Hyuna is worried for Hyunseung oppa so she'll always cheer Hyunseung when he is sad like how he did when Hyuna was sad during our Troublemaker promotion," I explained, laying my head on his shoulder and using our connected hands to point at the wall, "Troublemaker Hwaiting."

I looked up at Hyunseung oppa to see if he had any response,but I saw no shine in his eyes at all. Even if I managed to pull off aegyo, he wouldn't even smile that much at me except that invisible smile. Hyunseung oppa, JS oppa, 4D Prince oppa, or even if you call him Jang oppa..

Those vacant eyes showed so much pain that he is unable to express out naturally. I sighed and let go of his hand so he wouldn't use so much energy that he got back after spending many heart breaking hours with his family..

Was there a way to bring shine to those vacant eyes?


This chapter seemed so confusing to write >.< Gomen Gomen Gomen if this chapter was more confusing, but next chapter will be funny to say the least...maybe I don't know!  More Hyuna in the next chapter and she'll be acting silly!

Subscribe and Comment >.