Hyunseung?

Missing You (#BeStrongHyunseung)

Ano..I can't believe people actually subscribed and commented. I'm so happy :)! I'm not very good in Korean so if I messed up on the grammar I'm so sorry, gomen! >.< #BeStrongHyunseung


Hyuna's Point of View

I walked out of the 4minute dorm with my glasses on heading to the dance studio. I didn't want to miss a step after that car crash incident on our way to Osan City, "That was scary.." I pouted while sipping some of my warm coffee. It was a break day for 4minute girls, but I wanted to perfect my dancing moves. I didn't want to get more Anti fans nor did I want to disappoint Hyunseung oppa and what he taught me during our Troublemaker promotions.

Hyunseung.. It's been a few days for Cube to be quiet. Beast oppas have their schedules cancelled after..after something came up so suddenly. I felt a tear fall from my eye and I quickly wiped it away before anyone saw, "Hyunseung oppa hwaiting.." I said to the air before entering the building.

It was fairly quiet since Beast wasn't here to cause a loud noise, but they are boys. I smiled at my small comment before entering the dance studio, strange it was really dark and..sad feeling to it. No fair..I pouted while crossing my arms against my chest. "Appa.." I heard a faint whisper in the corner of the room. I jumped in fright.

"Omo..whos there?" I asked, turning on the lights in the dance studio. I instantly saw a batch of red hair under a beanie curled up in the corner, "Oppa!" I exclaimed, running towards him to make sure he was alright.

"Ah..Hyuna," Hyunseung replied to me and looked up at me, "Ah, I'll get out of your way." He told me trying to get up, but he seemed a bit unbalanced not like drunk tipsy, but..You got the point! Pouty face.

"No oppa! Are you alright?" I asked, worried. Did he just come back? What time did he come back? When did he even get in here?! 

"Ne, I'm okay Hyuna," He replied to me while pulling his beanie over his eyes. I puffed my cheeks out and pushed his beanie up so I can see his red, puffy eyes that he so desperately wanted to hide. I felt sad for him because he was hurting and I didn't know how to cheer him up at all. "I'll be heading out first.." he whispered, pulling his beanie down again.

Think Hyuna Think! He just lost his father and how are you suppose to cheer him up! "Ah! Hyunseung oppa!" I called after him and ran towards him. When I reached close enough, I grabbed his wrist and spun him around. I smiled, "Oppa since you are here, can you help me dance?" I asked pulling aegyo on accident.

Hyunseung was staring at me I think. I puffed out my cheeks once more today and pushed his beanie out of the way, "Ne." was his only response. I smiled and put in my cd into the cd player. Hyunseung stood to my right while watching me. "Hwaiting!" I exclaimed trying my best to break the tension.

Playing Love Tension;

♪  Hora watashi mata muchuu ni naru
Wake up love tension
Wakarenai ni mo tomerarenai
Wake up love tension ♪  
 

I was following the beat of my song. It was my part so it wasn't so hard, the difficult part was Hyunseung just watching me there with a very, adorable looking lost look minus the puffy, red eyes. "Hyuna ah," Hyunseung called after I finished the dance rountine, "1 -2-3-4." he said, imitating my dance moves, but improving my little mistakes. 

"Ah! Arasoo!" I exclaimed, hugging Hyunseung. I'm determined to cheer him up the best that I can do! 

2 hours later...

"I can't take my breath, breath, breath

sigani galsurok jeomjeom jingalsurok oh nan deo! " I was singing Yoseob oppa's part in 'Soom'. I don't know how to put it into words, but we started to fool around after I got tired of practicing and wanted to play with Hyunseung. 

Hyunseung just shook his head in my silliness while hiding his face while he laughed at my silly version of Soom. I smiled at him and poked his cheek, "Oppa! You should sing also!" I exclaimed, pouting. He has to fall for this face.

"I'm sorry Hyuna ah, but I can't." Hyunseung apologized. I looked at him confused because during our Troublemaker promotion, he would usually sing to me just a little before we start rehearsing for a live performance.

"Wae?"

Hyunseung got up from the floor, "I'm sorry Hyuna," he apologized again, "I'll be going first." Hyunseung said before leaving the dance studio, leaving me on the ground with a confused look.

"Hyunseung?..."


I hope this is good for you >.< Sorry for my Korean wording, I'm not good still learning from my friend! Ano..you'll see why Hyunseung won't sing in the next chapter! 

#BeStrongHyunseung