Stolen Kiss from the Star Athlete

Stolen Kisses

Chapter 5 : Stolen Kiss from the Star Athlete

 

Is been a really long week that I haven't see C-C-C... Chan Yeol. But to me, it feels like a really long year. I didn't go to school for 2 days but because of Bacon's concern (and he did kinda forced me ) to go and change my mind about things, meaning Chan Yeol. So I went during the 3 days left of school and just hanged out with Bacon. He did everything to cheer me up, make me smile and laugh and he didn't mention about the happy virus abscence. Chan Yeol didn't show up, I guess he really doesn't want to see me.

 

I tried my best to get him off of my mind but I ... can't. Kai told me to not contact him in any sort of way but that day, when he told me, after he left, I quickly ran up to my room and called Chan Yeol. I called him 10 times but he didn't answer. I texted him at least 10 times but he didn't answer either. The rest of the week, I waited for his reply but still no answers.

 

* Chan Yeol, wae ? Why are you mad at me ? Why don't you want to see me ? Why are you avoiding me ? Why won't you reply back ? Why are you acting this way ? What did I do wrong ? *

 

I can't take it anymore ! I have to see him !

 

I quickly passed my mom who was sitting on the couch and watching a drama. '' Umma, I'm going out for a bit ! ''

 

I quickly left the house before she had the time to say anything.

 

---

 

I am here. Standing infront of Chan Yeol's house. The house is pretty quiet and no lights are turn on. There's only darkness inside. I wonder if anyone is home ? I looked at my watch and saw it was 10:35 pm. I sighed feeling hopeless. Probably they are already asleep. B-B-But I need to see him !

 

I gather up all my courage and knocked on the door. I waited and knocked again. I waited again and this time I rang on the doorbell many times non stop until the door slung open.

 

'' AISH ! Seriously what is wrong with y-- ''

 

I bowed down '' Annyeonghaseyo Mrs.Park, I'm really really sorry for disturbing you at this hour.''

 

'' Mina ! ... WH-WH-what are you doing here ? '' She looked at me surprised and looked at her watch. '' You should go back home, is really late.''

 

'' Ara, ara b-but ... is Chan Yeol there ? I really need to talk to him. Is URGENT ! ''

 

She looked concerned, worried and confused. She kind of hesitated but finally spoke.'' C-Chan Yeol isn't here. Is been a week that he isn't home. He said that the sport's club are going to training camp for 2 weeks, so he'll come back by next sunday.''

 

She continued '' Didn't he told you ? '' She looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

 

'' ........ '' My hands were shaking uncontrollably and tears were starting to fall but I quickly bowed down '' .... haha ! That's ri-right, he told me before leaving but I-I-I kinda forgot about it. Aigoo, amnesia ! Haha ! Anyways, I'm really really sorry for disturbing. Good night Mrs.Park ! '' Before she had the chance to say anything, I quickly left and ran home crying.

 

---

 

So you left Seoul ? When ? Where did you go ? You even lied to your mother. You didn't tell me anything. Nothing at all. I'm hurt, Park Chan Yeol.

 

Today I went to Bacon's house and we watched To the beautiful you while eating some popcorn and drinking bubble tea. The whole time, Baek Hyun was holding my hand and sometimes I caught him staring at me. I didn't mind him holding my hand, I liked it and I do feel happy with him. Yes, I didn't forget that he loves me but it didn't matter right now. I just wanted to be with him. 

 

I looked at Baek Hyun, he was smiling like a little boy and enjoying the drama. Whenever I see him smile, I automatically smile back. But this time, I only half smiled because I can't let go of my thoughts about Chan Yeol. I need to know. 

 

'' Baekie ... '' I need to know and I think he is the only one to know the answer. The real answer that I want.

 

'' What is it ? '' He asked still watching the tv.

 

My voice became serious and cold '' Where is he ? ''

 

I saw Baek Hyun's expression quickly changed from happy and relaxed to unhappy and slightly mad. His eyes didn't leave the tv when he answered. '' He's gone.''

 

'' I know that ! I know that he's gone but where ? I want to know where the hell he is ! ''

 

'' He didn't tell me. He just said that he's leaving Seoul for 2 weeks.'' He simply said.

 

Now, I was getting mad and impatient because Baek Hyun is lying to me and because I can't take it anymore. So I let out all of my anger on him. '' Don't lie Byun Baek Hyun ! Don't you dare lie to me ! I know when you are lying and when you are telling the truth. I know that he told you ! So where is he ? What the hell is wrong with him ? Ever since friday, he's been acting weird. Kai told me to not contact him because he doesn't want to see or talk to me. Is been already a WEEK and I'm sick of it ! ''

 

Baek Hyun finally faced me and didn't say anything. He just caressed my hands but I shoved them away. I got up from the couch and stared down at him. '' Tell me ! Tell me everything ! ''

 

He got up, stand infront of me and just stared me down. I saw fire burning in his eyes, he really looks pissed. '' Chan Yeol, Chan Yeol, Chan Yeol, Chan Yeol here and Chan Yeol there ! DAMN, that's all you talk about ! I'm SICK of it ! Can't you think or talk about something other then that STUPID PARK CHAN YEOL !!!! '' He yelled out.

 

My eyes were wide open, my mouth was hanging open and my ears couldn't believe what he just said. I am speechless. Is this real ?

 

'' ... B-B-Baek H-H-Hyun ... ''

 

'' Mina, I love you. I always loved you and I will continue to love you.'' He suddenly grabbed me by my shoulders and our eyes were locked into eachother's. '' Why don't you see me ? Why don't you acknowledge me ? I am the one who is here for you ! I will always be here for you ! ''

 

'' B-Baekkk not this again. Please let go of me.''

 

'' Mina, why Chan Yeol ? Why him out of all the guys on earth ? Why not me ? '' His voice cracked. I heard sadness in his voice but his eyes showed anger. '' I see the way you look at him. You look at him with so much love. I'm jealous of that giant. I admit it.''

 

'' ... B-B- ''

 

'' Please ... jebal Mina, can you forget about him ? Can you move on and be with me ? ''

 

'' B-Baek Hyun, are you c-crazy ? I am not in love with Chan Yeol ! I don't love him like that ! '' I pushed him away. '' Gosh, how many times do I have to repeat myself ? And I just can't forget about him ! He's my best friend ! And you are also my best friend ! Whenever I'm feeling sad or angry or happy, you should listen to me BUT I see that I'm getting on your nerves. So sorry about that ! ''

 

I glared at him and tears started to fall down my cheeks. '' He told me that he knew about you, Su Ho and Kyung Soo liking me. He told me that he needed to fix things and he left. That's all I know ! So please tell me the rest and I won't bother you again.''

 

---

 

So ... Baek Hyun told me everything.

 

*** Flashback ***

 

'' Fine, I'll tell you.'' He sighed feeling frustrated and sat back down on the couch.

 

'' Friday night, I was hanging out with Su Ho hyung at the park, we were waiting for D.O and Kai. D.O called us saying he wanted to tell us something. Well we were the first ones to arrive so we sat on the wooden bench and talked for a bit. Then a couple of minutes later, we heard someone running towards us and panting breathlessly. It was pretty dark, I only saw a huge shadow until that shadow came closer and my view became clearer. It was Chan Yeol and he looked really pissed off ... I-I've never seen him like that ! '' He shook his head remembering about the scenes.

 

'' Out of nowhere, He ... h-he punched me ! I lost my balance and fell down on the ground and he jumped on top of me and started punching me on the face. I heard Su Ho yelling at him to stop and he even tried to push Chan Yeol away but failed. So Chan Yeol punched Su Ho in the face as well and I finally kicked him off of me.''

 

I sat back down on the couch beside him. '' ... OMO ! A-are you okay ? W-why you didn't tell me this earlier ? '' I touched his cheek gently feeling sorry. He grabbed my hand and smiled.

 

'' I'm okay, don't worry. Tsk ! It was last friday, remember ? My face got the time to heal and... he didn't do much damage to my face. Anyways, he was mad ! I couldn't just watch him beat the crap out of Su Ho and me so ... I attacked him back ! I was pissed at him for attacking us with no reason. I yelled at him and he yelled back. He said that he knew .............. about me, Su Ho and D.O liking you. He said that he couldn't take it anymore.'' Baek Hyun sighed and continued on. '' He said that he needed time to think. He needed to go somewhere far so he couldn't see you. He didn't want you to contact him or anything because he wanted to be alone. He wanted to find the answer to his question.''

 

'' H-huh ? ''

 

'' He said that he'll come back once he finds it. And he'll find you first.''

 

'' I-I don't understand.''

 

'' He only told me to take care of you until he comes back. And he said to not worry and just wait.''

 

*** End of flashback ***

 

So many things happened that I didn't even know of ! I feel bad. Aigoo, I feel useless. I feel like there's nothing I can do.

 

* Chan Yeol, you are basically telling me to sit back happily and wait for you're return ? ... I guess I have no choice. So I'll see you on sunday.*

 

---

 

Sunday.

 

Today Chan Yeol is coming back from I don't know where ! But I don't know what time he'll be back. I guess I'll just have to wait....... I looked at the time and saw it was only 11:25 am. I sighed and suddenly got a call from Baek.

 

'' Hey Mina ! '' His voice was cheery and sounded just like the old Baek Hyun that I know.

 

'' Hey Baek ! What's up ? ''

 

'' Listen, get dressed and meet me at the bus stop close to your place. Arasseo ? I'll there in around .... 20-25 minutes. So annyeong ~ '' He hanged up the phone and I ran straight to my room and got dressed.

 

---

 

'' LOTTE WORLD BABY ~ !!! ''

 

The boys of the school's soccer team, the cheerleaders plus Baek, Su Ho, D.O, Kai, me and Se Hun arrived at Lotte World. Yes, we were a huge number but we seperated into different groups. In my group, there was Baek (he would never leave me with these people), 2 cheerleaders, 3 soccer players and ... Se Hun. The last member/friend of Chan Yeol.

 

Oh Se Hun. One of the school's kingkas. The school's star athlete. He's the soccer team's captain and the best player in the team as well. His skin is white and creamy like milk ! His pretty tall just like Kai and almost the same height as Chan Yeol. On the field, he has that manly, strong and confident aura but out the field, he's just a cute, bubbly and shy guy. I always see him with the soccer team in the cafeteria, out in the field playing a match or just practicing. He's the same age as me and is in my class. Well to put it simply ... he's my desk buddy. Hihi ! 

 

So I was suprised to see him and the rest of the gang. At first, I thought it was only gonna be me and Baek but he said that they planned it and he invited me along. So yeah that's it ! I don't mind it but he should at least told me first. Anyways ...

 

'' C'mon Baek ! Let's go ! ''

 

The 3 soccer players were whining at Baek cause they wanted to go on a roller coster but he didn't want to go. Baek Hyun pushed one of them away and glared at them. '' ANIYO ! You don't need me ! You 3 can go ! ''

 

'' But dude, is a 2 person ride. One of us is gonna be alone ! Please come on ! ''

 

Baek looked at me and I saw the '' I wanna go but I can't leave my friend here alone '' look in his eyes so I chuckled and nudged his arm.

 

'' Go on ! I know you wanna go ! Just go and have fun ! I'll wait here.'' I smiled to reassure him and he nodded his head with a huge grin. So the 4 of them left leaving me with the girls and Se Hun coming back with a soda.

 

'' Anyways, were going to the souvenir shop. Mina, wanna come ? '' One of the girls asked me but I shook my head and said I was okay. She nodded her head and left with her friend leaving me and Se Hun. Se Hun smiled and offered me his soda but I refused and he continued drinking it. When he finished, he got up and looked at me.

 

'' While were waiting for everyone, don't you wanna go on a ride ? ''

 

Hmm ... well why not ? Since we are in a amusement park and is way better than sitting down waiting for everyone. I got up and looked around. I don't want to go on a roller coster, I don't want to go somewhere to far either ...... Ah ! Found it !

 

'' The ferris wheel ! '' I pointed to it and he smiled accepting the idea.

 

---

 

'' Wow ~ ! Such a pretty view ! '' I was amazed from the beautiful scenery. Everything was perfect. The beautiful sunset over the ocean, the lights on the rides illuminating the amusement park before the sky turns dark and the atmosphere was quiet but enjoyable. I felt relaxed and happy.

 

* Ahh ~ .... It would be perfect having Chan Yeol by my side enjoying this scene. YAH ! Shin Mina, what are you talking about ? *

 

'' Wouldn't it be perfect if you had the one you love with you ? ''

 

I turned away my attention from the window and turned around facing Se Hun. He was leaning on the window infront of me and smiled. I sighed knowing what he meant.

 

'' Se Hun not you too. Aigoo, I am not in love with anyone. Especially not Chan Yeol ! ''

 

'' Really ? Cause no one believes that lie. Even I don't believe it.''

 

'' Aigoo, I don't care what people think anymore. I'm tired of it so think whatever you want.'' I turned back facing the window.

 

'' But Mina ... if you rejected my hyungs and so many other guys ... doesn't that mean your heart already yearns for someone special like ... '' I saw Se Hun's reflection from the window walking towards me. My body froze when I felt the heat of his body so close to mine. He wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned his head on my shoulder whispering very softly '' ... Chan Yeol hyung ? ''

 

'' ... C-C-Can't a boy and a girl ... be fr-friends ? '' I managed to stutter.

 

He chuckled playfully. '' But of course ! ... But you and Chan Yeol is a different thing.''

 

I unwrapped his arms around me and turned facing him. Oops ! Gosh, he is very very close ! I stumbled back a few steps and almost lost my balance. Because of his fast reflexes, Se Hun wrapped one arm around my waist and brought me closer to him. I slowly lifted my head and looked at his amused face. My heart was beating like crazy and I felt my cheeks turning red by the second.

 

'' You okay ? I saved you just in time.'' He smirked.

 

Remember when I said Se Hun can act manly,strong and confident in the field ? Well ................ right now I'm seeing that side of Se hun ! His eyes didn't show that innocent and cute stare anymore.

 

'' Mina, do you see me as a man ? '' His voice was so soft and seductive for only the two of us to hear, even though we were the only ones in here.

 

With his other hand, he lifted my chin up gently. '' I know that I am the maknae out of all my friends and in my family. People see me as the cute and innocent boy. Acting cute, doing aegyo and that ''buing buing'' thing aren't my style. I'm sick of it ! I wanna show you that I too can be a real man.''

 

Se Hun crashed his lips into mine. He kissed me pretty roughly and I tried pushing his chest away with both hands but with his arm around my waist and his hand grabbing my wrist tightly, I don't have a chance. Then, I quickly thought of something. I bit his bottom lip and he immediately broke the kiss and gasped.

 

'' Stop it ! What do you think you're doing ? Just let me go Se Hun ! ''

 

'' Tsk ! Why should I ? Give me one good reason.'' He raised an eyebrow and had that challenging look in his eyes.

 

'' ... B-because .... b-because .... ''

 

He kissed me back and pushed me against the window. I gasped at the touch of the cold glass touching my back and he took this chance to slide his tongue in my mouth. After exploring my mouth, he broke the kiss again. '' I'm not letting you go if you don't have a reason.''

 

* EOTTEOKE ??? OMG ! I can't take it anymore ! *

 

I broke the kiss by bitting his tongue. He yelled in pain and glared at me. Tears were running down my cheeks and my heart was hurting. I glared at him back.

 

'' Don't you dare kiss me, Oh Se Hun ! Don't you dare touch me ! I'm not a toy you can play with ! I have feelings, you know ! I have a heart that clearly doesn't beat for you ! '' I yelled still glaring at him.

 

'' My heart will only beat for that one special person. The only man that I can trust with all my secrets and who will never betray me.'' Suddenly, while facing Se Hun, I started to remember all of my memories with him.

 

'' The only man who is important to me than the whole universe and who will never hurt me.''

 

More memories.

 

'' The only man that can make me smile and laugh whenever I'm not feeling good.''

 

More memories.

 

'' The only man who can protect me from danger and be my knight in shining armor.'' My heart was pounding really hard as more memories of him ran in my head.

 

'' The only man who can read me like an open book. The only man who I can lean on whenever I need help. The only man who I can sleep with at night during a rainstorm. The only man who can act so childish, cute, handsome, funny,stupid but caring at times ...'' 

 

I felt Se Hun's arm unwrapped slowly from my waist and his tight grip on my wrist losen as I continued.

 

'' The only man with that deep voice, just by hearing it can make my heart melt, with his beautiful white teeth shining like stars up in the dark sky, with that radiant smile that lights up my day and his huge dark eyes that while staring at it I can get lost without feeling guilty.''

 

Se Hun stepped back a bit leaving some space between us.

 

'' The only man who can laugh like a crazy maniac while clapping his hands or slapping his lap. The only man who's been there ever since we were in kindergarden up until now .......................... ''

 

Se Hun's eyes widen as he stared at me.

 

'' My heart will only beat for that one special person. My best friend, PARK CHAN YEOL ! ''

 

Then suddenly the door of the cubicle opened and someone came running in and PUNCHED Se Hun on the face. He fell on the ground touching his cheek in pain. I turned my head towards that person and Se Hun did as well.

 

'' ....... C-CHAN YEOL !!! H-HYUNG !!! '' We both shouted in shock at the same time.

 

He ignored his dongsaeng and looked at me. He came towards me, grabbed my wrist and we left leaving a dumbfounded Se Hun in the ferris wheel's cubicle and some shocked people waiting online for the ride.

 

* WHAT THE HELL ? Is this real ? I'm not dreaming, right ? Not only did I got a stolen kiss from the star athlete but ......... but ....... but ......... I justed confessed my true feelings about Chan Yeol ! And he came back for me ! *