Stolen Kiss from the Mysterious Student

Stolen Kisses

Chapter 3 : Stolen Kiss from the Mysterious Student

 

I was in the school's library, sitting alone in a corner finishing my math homework.The homework was a piece of cake. Totally easy ! I'm not a genius or anything like that but I do have pretty good grades in math. So I was humming happily while writting down some equations on my notebook when I felt a hand rested gently on my right shoulder. I immediately stopped humming and writting. I turned my head and looked up facing that person.

 

'' Hey doll face ! '' He smiled.

 

'' B-Baekie ! '' I smiled back.

 

He sat down on the chair beside me and looked at me still smiling. '' I see you're still wearing that scarf on. Is been what ... 3 days already ? '' He chuckled feeling proud.

 

Aigoo ! I glared at him and hit his arm lightly. '' Is because of this guy that I have to wear this scarf around my neck for 3 days straight ! It is tiring wearing this all day at school AND at home ! I so badly wanna remove it but I don't want my parents and Chan Yeol seeing the hickeys. Is too risky ! ''

 

Baek Hyun justed bit his bottom lip, looking satisfied. I hit his arm again only this time a little harder.

 

'' Yah ! Stop smiling, I'm not happy about this ! Because of you, I'm so gonna be in trouble ! ''

 

'' Mina, don't worry. It will go away in a few days.'' He smirked and added '' Plus why don't you try putting on some foundation on it ? ''

 

I sighed. '' I've already thought of that but ...'' I looked around the library very closely. No one in sight, good ! So I removed my scarf very slowly and showed him the huge red hickeys. His eyes widen in surprise. '' As you can see make-up doesn't help either. Is so dark that we can see it appear.''

 

Baek Hyun nodded his head and simply said '' Oh well just wait for a few days.''

 

I put back my scarf on and glared at him. '' Aish ! ''

 

The day that Baek Hyun confessed his love to me at L.Joe's house, he said that he'll give me some time to think about it (about being his girlfriend) and left feeling pissed and sad. When I went back home that night, I called and texted him a few times but he didn't answer back. From that night on, I knew that he'll wouldn't talk to me and probably ignore me at school. But I was wrong. He was the same old Baek Hyun except that I know that he has romantic feelings towards me. We're still besties and act like we usually do. But deep down, I know that he wants my answer but he doesn't want to rush me.

 

---

 

While Baek Hyun and Mina were talking and fooling around like little kids quietly they didn't know that someone was secretly watching them from the back of one of the book rows. He was standing there the whole time ever since Mina came into the library until Baek Hyun arrived. He watched the whole scene but unfortunately couldn't hear what they were saying. After a while, Mina and Baek Hyun finally got up from their seats and walked heading towards the exit. The guy followed them slowly and quietly from behind leaving a really long distance between them. He finally stopped and just stared at the couple finally exiting the library.

 

Suddenly, he got a text message and took out his phone from his pants' front pocket. It was a message from one of his really good friends. Truthfully, he didn't want to answer back cause his mind was occupied from the scene he saw just a moment ago. The person let out a sigh and quietly left the library and headed to join his friend.

 

---

 

'' Not fair ! Why can't I go too ? '' I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest.

 

'' Mimi, I told you that is guy's night out.'' Yeollie was grinning as usual. Then he added with a sweet voice '' That means no girls ! ''

 

I wasn't happy at all. Tonight, Yeollie and Baekie were going out with their GUY friends so that means I'll be hanging out ALONE. I sighed.

 

* I don't like hearing the words ''Guy's night out'' ! Wae ? Cause you never know what the guys do behind your back. I heard plenty of rumors that when guys hang out between them, they go out and flirt with girls and cheat on their girlfriends. That's disgusting ! *

 

 He suddenly flicked my forehead and I yelled in pain '' OWW ~ ! Park Chan Yeol ! ''

 

'' Yah Shin Mina ! Stop thinking about nasty things. You know I'm not like that ! ''

 

'' I know '' I tried hiding my smile and feeling much better cause I know that Chan Yeol isn't that type of guy. And neither is Baek Hyun. I trust them but I do not trust their friends !

 

* Anyways why am I worrying ? I mean we aren't dating ! *

 

'' Well if you really don't want me to go ...'' Suddenly, Chan Yeol hugged me from behind, his arms wrapped around my waist and his chin rested on my right shoulder. '' ... just say the word and your wish is my command ! '' He whispered seductively into my ear and I felt my cheeks becoming red.

 

---

 

* Mina, don't you know that whatever you ask me to do ... I'll do it .......... Because is YOU ! *

 

'' .............. Y-Y-Yahhh ! I never said anything about-- '' She turned her head slowly towards me and our eyes met. I stared deeply into her beautiful sparkling eyes and grinned.

 

....................

..................

................

..............

...........

.........

.......

.....

...

.

 

'' Chan Yeol, you big slowpoke can you hurry up !? ''

 

Thanks to Baek Hyun's loud voice coming from downstairs, I got distracted and lossen my arms around her waist. She took this opportunity and pushed my face away with her hands.

 

'' Y-Y-You heard him ... y-you better get going.'' She stepped away from me and pointed to the door. '' You don't want to make your friends wait so go ! ''

 

I looked at her with a surprised look on my face. ''Just a moment ago, you wanted me to stay and now you want me to leave ? '' She puffed her cheeks and pushed me out of her room and headed downstairs. I followed behind and saw Baek Hyun was already standing at the front door step looking impatient.

 

'' Is about time, princess.'' He rolled his eyes.

 

So we said bye to Mina and finally left the house.

 

---

 

It was lunchtime and the cafeteria was full. Channie said that he'll meet me here but I can't seem to find him anywhere. I looked around for a couple of minutes. I puffed my cheeks and let go a sigh. I give up ! I decided to eat my lunch ALONE outside.

 

I found the perfect spot !

 

I sat down on the soft green grass and leaned my back gently on the school's huge cherry blossom tree. I watched the beautiful tiny pink flowers falling down from the tree and some of it fell on me.

 

* This is nice ! *

 

I started eating my bento peacefully when suddenly something fell on top of my head and finally landed on my skirt.

 

'' Ouch ! What was that ? '' I looked at the thing that fell on my skirt and saw it was a pencil. I grabbed it and rubbed my head with my other hand.

 

* Since when PENCILS fall from a cherry blossom tree ? *

 

'' Shoot ! '' I heard someone cursed.

 

I got up from the grass, looked up at the tree and my eyes landed on this boy sitting on one of the branches. He looked down straight at me. When he realised that I was there, he suddenly shut his mouth. We looked at eachother for a moment, our eyes were glued to eachother's in surprise.

 

'' .... I think this is your's '' I showed him the pencil and smiled shyly.

 

He nodded his head without saying anything.

 

'' ... So what are you doing up there ? ''

 

'' .... Ahh ... drawing '' He said shyly.

 

I smiled at him and motioned him to come down from that branch. '' Why don't you come down ? You can't finish your drawing without your pencil.'' 

 

He nodded his head and just like a ninja came down from the high branch without any difficulty. I saw he had a green sketchbook with his name written on it. He put it away in his backpack and I gave him back his pencil and he put it in as well.

 

'' Gomawo ! '' He bowed down.

 

'' ... So what are you doing here ? Why aren't you with Chan Yeol hyung ? ''

 

'' I couldn't find him so I decided to eat here. ''

 

He nodded his head and looked down at the grass. '' ... I see. Well I'm gonna go and grab something to eat.'' He bowed down and started to walk away.

 

'' Oh wait, Kyung Soo ! '' I yelled before he walked farther away. Good thing he heard me cause he stopped and turned around.

 

'' Do you want to eat together ? ''

 

---

 

Do Kyung Soo or better known as D.O. He is so mysterious that truthfully I can't say much about him. The only things I know about this guy is that he always carries his green sketchbook around and draws who knows what in it ! Everytime I see him, he's always so concentrated on his drawings that he doesn't notice the outside world. He is a quiet guy and keeps a really low profile. He doesn't talk to anyone, I mean to no one at all... EXCEPT .... for Park Chan Yeol ! Weird, I know ! Please don't ask me how these two guys became friends cause I HAVE NO CLUE ! Anyways, Do Kyung Soo is a lone wolf. I always see him alone with his sketchbook and no one else around.

 

Kyung Soo is actually a new student at our school. Everyone at school knows eachother since either elementary, middle or just recently in high school so basically everyone has their own group of friends to hang out with. Is already been 3 months that he transferred here. Yeah, being the new student isn't easy but I think he doesn't mind being alone.

 

'' Mina-shi ? Are you alright ? ''

 

I blinked my eyes twice and shook my head. '' Nae ! Wae ? ''

 

'' Cause you've been staring at me the whole time without saying anything.''

 

* Omo ! Was I staring at him for that long ? *

 

'' OH ! Ah ... mianhae Kyung Soo, I was just lost in my thoughts.''

 

He shook his head. '' Is okay. Oh, please call me D.O ''

 

I nodded my head and smiled at him. '' Okay D.O, then you can just call me Mina.'' He smiled back and continued eating his spring rolls. '' So I noticed that you love drawing. How long have you been drawing ? ''

 

'' Well I do love it ! It's one of my hobbies. I've started drawing since middle school.''

 

'' Oh ! Then you must be a really good artist ! ''

 

He rubbed the back of his neck and blushed. '' Hm ... well ... I'm not that good ''

 

'' Then let me see ! ''

 

His eyes widen as wide as an owl's and he quickly grabbed his backpack before I had the chance to take it. He stood up abruptly and avoided my eyes. '' I gotta go '' He quickly bowed and walked away.

 

I watched him walk away, feeling confused.

 

'' Did I say something wrong ? ''

 

---

 

'' Wow ! You had lunch with MINA ? The SHIN MINA ? ''

 

D.O covered the boy's mouth with his hand and looked around the area in panick. He was on the school's rooftop with one of his friends. Thank God that no one was here !

 

The boy removed D.O's hand away from his mouth '' Gosh, chill will ya ! ''

 

'' You're so paranoid, no one else is here except the two of us and the fresh air. What, you're scared that the wind is gonna go tell Mina about you're -- ''

 

'' YAH !! '' He screamed feeling irritated. '' Will you just please SHUT UP !!! ''

 

His friend stayed quiet and stared down at the ground. There was a moment of silence. Then, D.O immediately regretted yelling at his friend and the two boys mumbled '' I'm sorry ''

 

They looked at eachother and started laughing.

 

'' Seriously dude, what's the big deal with Mina, anyway ? She's just a girl ! ''

 

D.O shook his head and smiled just thinking about her. '' Aniya, she isn't just a girl. She's my inspiration ! ''

 

The boy rolled his eyes and smirked. '' Well dude, if you want her to notice you '' he rested his arm around D.O's shoulder '' you better make a move cause you're not the only one that likes her ! ''

 

D.O sighed '' I know, I know ''.

 

* The hyungs like her too *.

 

--- 

 

I don't know why but I couldn't stop thinking about D.O's weird behaviour during lunchtime. I became curious towards him and especially his precious sketchbook. During math, I was mad at Chan Yeol for not showing up but forgave him. So I asked my best friend if he knew anything about the sketchbook but unfortunately he doesn't.

 

'' Nah ! He doesn't show his drawings to anyone at all. He is pretty secretive when it comes to that sketchbook of his.''

 

I nodded my head and he looked at me with a lifted eyebrow.

 

'' Wae ? Are you interested in him ? ''

 

'' Yah ! Babo ! Of course not ! '' I hit his arm. '' I-Is just that I always see him draw and was wondering what he draws since you are his friend I thought that you would know ! ''

 

'' Well sorry but he doesn't even show it to us ! '' He pouted.

 

'' Us ? ''

 

'' Yeah. Me, Baek, Su Ho, Se Hun and Kai ''

 

I almost choked. Did I hear right ? '' Wait ! He has friends ? He's friends with those people ? I didn't know ! But he's always alone ! I mean you, Baek and me are always hanging out together and the school's president and Se Hun and Kai ... (MUMBLING !!!) ''

 

'' Yah, stop mumbling ! ''

 

So Chan Yeol took the time to explain everything to me. Now, I understand better. 

 

Chan Yeol is a very friendly person. He talks to anyone so I'm not surprise that he has other friends except me and Baek Hyun BUT what I didn't know was that D.O is friends with the 5 most popular boys at school !!!  SHOCKER !!! Channie said that the 6 of them hang out together and they're good friends. Plus do you guys remember that night, the boys night out ? Well that night, the 6 of them hanged out. I'm still taking everything in !

 

'' So he doesn't even show it to us, his close friends ! But I'm not forcing him. If he doesn't want to then that's fine with me.''

 

'' But didn't you ever thought of looking in it without him noticing ? Or haven't you ever thought of what's in it ? ''I raised my eyebrows waiting for his answer.

 

Chan Yeol took a minute to think and finally answered '' NO ! ''

 

'' Listen that's his hobby, he loves it. I'm not interested in those kind of stuff. Plus my mind is already filled with so many things ! '' He looked straight into my eyes with a pretty serious face '' Mina, just let it go ! ''

 

---

 

The next day, after school, I opened my locker and a bright pink envelope fell down. I picked it up and knew without a doubt that it was a LOVE LETTER. I sighed. It isn't the first time I get mysterious love letters ( I don't get that much just to let you know ! )

 

* Should I open it ? *

 

I was hesitating but finally decided to open it. Just when I was gonna open it someone grabbed the envelope away from my hands.

 

'' YAH ! '' I turned around facing the giant Chan Yeol and shorty Baek Hyun.

 

'' Omo, what is this ? Another love letter ? '' Chan Yeol was teasing me and clearly liked seeing my face pissed off. '' Hmm ... I wonder who's the mystery guy this time ! ''

 

'' Chan Yeol that's MINE ! Give it back ! '' I raised my voice and jumped trying to reach the envelope. Stupid giant Park Chan Yeol ! Baek Hyun looked at us and rolled his eyes. The giant was laughing cause I couldn't reach my letter and I was pissed. 

 

Baek Hyun sighed and without warning, he punched the giant's side. Thanks to that awfully painful punch, I finally got my letter back and Chan Yeol was cursing in pain while touching the area Baekie punched him.

 

'' Thanks Baekie, you are my angel ! '' I chuckled.

 

He simply winked at me and turned back to the crying giant. '' C'mon dude, I didn't punch you that hard ! ''

 

We both laughed and helped Chan Yeol to get up from the floor.

 

---

 

My dear Mina ,

I'm not so sure if you are actually reading this letter or not. Probably you've threw it in the trash can or ripped this letter into tiny pieces and blew it away. But IF you are reading this then I'm really grateful that you took the time. I know you are probably thinking '' Oh gosh, not another love letter from a stranger ! ''

Well feel relief cause it isn't but please hear me out first.  

This friday at 7 pm, please meet me under the school's cherry blossom tree.

I will wait for you. 

PS : I hope you will come.

 

..................................................

Okay ? Well I do feel relieve that it isn't a love letter but kinda confused. If it isn't a love letter then why write '' my dear Mina '' ? Why didn't he leave his name ? Why should I meet him ? Hmmm ...... but this person has a really beautiful handwritting.

 

'' Sooooo ... who do you think is it this time ? '' Chan Yeol asked after I finished reading it.

 

I gave him the letter and he read it while mumbling. After he finished, he gasped. 

 

'' Wae ? What's wrong ? ''

 

'' ... I-I ... I saw this handwritting ... before ... somewhere ...'' He scratched his head.

 

'' Jin ja ? '' My eyes widen. '' Then you know this person ? ''

 

'' ... I don't know. I'm not sure but I do know that I've already saw this handwritting.''

 

'' ... '' I grabbed his hand and he flinched by my sudden contact. '' Chan Yeol, I need your help.''

 

---

 

Today is Friday. It is exactely 7 pm. The sun was starting to set down and I felt the wind running down on my back and shivered. I continued walking down the path, leading me to the school's huge cherry blossom tree, the meeting place. Yes, I decided to meet this mystery guy BUT not alone. Of course not ! So I asked Chan Yeol to go with me if anything happens. The arts departement is the closest building to the cherry blossom tree, he told me that he'll be hiding behind it and watch over me.

 

I finally reached my destination but saw no one. I scratched my head feeling a bit confused. Didn't he say that he'll wait for me ? 

 

'' You came ! ''

 

I turned around but saw no one.

 

'' Up here ! ''

 

That voice ! I've already heard it ! Slowly, very slowly, I lifted my head up, looking at the high branches. Someone was sitting on one of the branches, he had a huge grin on his face and his eyes were glowing with happiness.

 

'' You came ! '' He repeated. Just like the first time we met, he came down from the tree without any difficulty just like a ninja. We were staring into eachother's eyes in silence until I spoke.

 

'' So is you ? '' I raised one eyebrow.

 

He nodded his head and said cheerfully. '' Nae, the one and only Do Kyung Soo ''

 

'' ... '' 

 

'' I'm happy you came ! I wanted to show you something ! '' He took out his green sketchbook from his backpack ! My eyes widen in surprise. 

 

'' ... A-about last time ... I didn't want to show it to you ... b-because ... I-I was scared '' He continued on. '' I-I wanted to finish my art before showing it to you ... so that's why I asked you to come. Please take a look.'' He handed me the sketchbook with trembling hands while looking down.

 

I nodded my head and opened the book. The first page was empty except for D.O's name written beautifully at the bottom of the page. So I turned to the second page and third page. It was beautiful and so live looking.

 

There was a girl sitting on a table and doing her homework. The books were pilled up and scattered around. She was sitting close to a huge glass window and the rays of the sun brighten the place. I looked at every details from the eyes, the nose, the lips, the hair and everything.

 

* OMO ! ...... T-T-The girl on the drawing .......... i-is ...... ME !!! *

 

I turned the pages slowly and took a deep breath at every drawing. The drawings were all about ME, ME and ME ! He draw my side profile, my face, my back, every drawing from different angles and doing different things. Me smiling, me slepping, me reading a book, me walking under the rain with a red umbrella, me sitting under the cherry blossom tree.

 

Finally, I turned to the last page of the sketchbook and my heart skipped a beat ... or two. Tears started to fall from my eyes and I felt my face burning up.

 

He draw a lovely young couple. The guy was hugging the girl safely in his arms. It looked like he never want to let her go and will protect her for the rest of her life. While the girl wrapped her arms around the guy's neck, accepting his offer. The way they kissed passionately, you could tell that they really love eachother. That they would do anything for eachother. That neither of them can't live without eachother. And the breathtaking view, in the background, many cherry blossom trees and the pink petals floating in the air. It created a romantic feeling.

 

At the bottom of the drawing was written ... Do Kyung Soo & Shin Mina 

 

My tears were still falling and D.O came closer to me and gently wiped the tears away with his thumb.

 

'' Shin Mina, you are my inspiration. As you can see ... I just can't stop thinking about you so ... whenever I do well ... I put all my feelings into my art.'' His smile was gentle and sincere.

 

'' The last drawing ... '' He rested his hands on my shoulders and looked straight into my eyes. '' If you can give me a chance, I'll make you the happiest girl in the whole world. I'll never hurt you, never make you cry and will always cherish you. So ... will you be my girl ? ''

 

I'm speechless right now. I can't say anything. I can't even make any noise nor move my body. Things went so fast that I didn't saw it coming. I felt D.O's lips crashed into mines, he didn't kiss me roughly and hungrily BUT softly and gently. 

 

He continued kissing me even though I didn't responded. After a couple of minutes, he pulled away and looked at me. '' I know that I'm not the only one that likes you ... I know about the hyungs.''

 

I looked at him with my furrowed eyebrows.

 

* Hyungs ? Does he mean about Su Ho and Baek Hyun ? *

 

'' I really like you, Mina.'' He kissed me back and this time the kiss felt desperate.

 

I don't know why but I responded to him. I felt kinda sorry for him. I kissed his soft lips slowly and brought my hand to his cheek, caressing it softly. Then, he pulled away again and looked sad.

 

'' ... I guess I got my answer.'' He smiled sadly, knowing that I didn't shared the same feelings.

 

'' I'm s-sorry D.O '' I handed him back the sketchbook. '' You are an amazing artist and a sweet guy but ... this doesn't belong to me.''

 

He shook his head. '' Aniya, you keep it '' He tried smiling. '' I think is better if you keep it. Think of it as a gift.'' He let out a long sighed and looked at the cherry blossom. I turned my head looking at the tree. The same tree from the drawing, where we first met and now, where we kissed. Everything happened right here.

 

'' ... I'm sorry ''

 

'' You shouldn't force someone to love you nor feel force to love someone. So don't apologize.'' He turned to me and smiled '' I knew from the start that you wouldn't feel the same. But I just had to let it out. I do feel sad but at least ... ''

 

We both looked at eachother at the same time.

 

'' At least, I got to kiss you. So I do feel happy.''

 

* This time, it was a stolen kiss from the mysterious student. From now on, I'm gonna be careful and look out. I have a feeling that there are more kissers out there just waiting. Who knows who's the next one ? It could be anyone.*

 


 

Yeah, finally chapter 3 is out :D !!

It took me a while to write this chapter since I've been super busy with school and all.

I'm happy that I finally got to update and sorry to my readers for waiting so long >.<

Love you guys alot :D !

Please support this fic and continue reading it. Leave your comments and tell me what you think.

So any guess who's gonna be the next kisser ? :p