Stolen Kiss from the Talented Dancer

Stolen Kisses

Chapter 4 : Stolen Kiss from the Talented Dancer

 

I sighed while laying my head down on my desk. Gosh, I have a huge headache. I rubbed my temples and groaned. Wanna know why ? Cause I've been KISSED not once, not twice but thrice ! From 3 different guys ! And all 3 of them confessed their love to me ! Aish ! Eotteoke ? Seriously, if another guy comes and steals a kiss from my lips ... I-I-I'm gonna ... ok ... I don't know what I'll do ... but ... AHHH !!!

 

'' WHY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~ ??? ''

 

After a moment, someone knocked on my bedroom door and shouted. '' Mina, kwenchana ? What's going on ? Why did you scream ? ''

 

'' Nae, kwenchana umma. Is nothing, sorry for disturbing you.''

 

'' Arasseo then ... '' I heard her yawn and she continued '' Anyways, go to sleep honey, tomorrow you have school.'' I heard her footsteps walking away into the hallway, and her bedroom door opening and finally closing.

 

I facepalmed myself. '' Aish, I don't want to go to school tomorrow ... especially after that day ...''

 

*** Flashback ***

 

Friday, I don't remember the time but it was after school, under the cherry blosoom tree.

 

After D.O's confession, the kiss we shared and showing me his sketchbook, he left and I stayed there. I didn't move an inch, didn't do anything but stand and stare at my feet. I was caught up in the moment, between D.O and I, everything that passed just moments ago kept replaying in my mind that I totally forgot about everything that surrounded us.

 

'' ... ''

 

I heard footsteps waking very slowly towards me. Then, the footsteps suddenly stopped. I felt that person staring at me, I kinda shivered and felt like if he/she wanted me to turn around to face him/her. So I lifted my head up and turned around facing .......

 

'' C-Chan Yeol ! '' My eyes widen and my voice cracked from saying his name.

 

* OMO ! OMO ! I-I totally FORGOT that Chan Yeol came with me ! I FORGOT that he was hiding behind the arts departement building ! .... S-S-So ... he SAW everything ! *

 

He rubbed the back of his neck while giving an awkward smile. '' ... I-I had no clue ... th-that D.O ... l-li-ikes you.''

 

I noticed his voice cracked when mentioning the word '' likes ''. He wasn't even looking back at me. Is like ... he's avoiding my gaze. He looked ... upset, hurt and that smile on his face ... was a fake smile. There was no happiness on his smile, that wasn't his usual bright and happy and cheerful smile, it was a sad, confused and heartbreaking smile.

 

'' C-C-Chan-- ''

 

'' Do you LIKE him ? '' He cut me off. '' If you don't then do you LIKE Su Ho ? Or Baek Hyun ? Or probably someone else ? ''

 

'' C- ''

 

'' WOW ! Gosh, I am so dumb for not even noticing it. I mean ... it was right infront of me the whole time ! B-but, of course like the fool that I am, I-I didn't want to see it. I didn't want to hear it. I was pushing it away. B-But deep down, I knew.''

 

'' Chan Yeol, what are you talking about ? ''

 

'' What I am talking about ? What do you THINK I am TALKING about ! For God damn sake's Mina ! I AM TALKING ABOUT SU HO, BAEK HYUN AND D.O LOVING YOU ! IT WAS SO DAMN OBVIOUS, I MEAN THE WAY THAT SU HO LOOKES SO AFFECTIONATELY AT YOU EVERYTIME WE HAVE A MEETING, THE WAY THAT BAEK HYUN TREATS YOU LIKE YOU ARE THE MOST PRECIOUS PEARL IN THE WORLD AND THE WAY D.O KEEPS BLUSHING MADDLY WHILE LOOKING AT YOU SECRETLY !!!!!!! ''

 

'' I'm ... not a fool ! I know ... I can sense it ... I can feel ... it when a guy loves a girl ! '' His face was freaking red from shouting, he was trying to catch his breath back while clutching his chest.

 

I was speechless. My hands were shaking uncontrollably. '' ... ''

 

I finally found the right way for my mouth to speak again but instead I kept on stuttering his name. '' ... C-C-Chan Y-Yeolll ... ''

 

He looked at me with teary reddish eyes. '' Mina, go home. I gotta fix things right away ! ''

 

Without saying anything more, he ran away. I watched him running away into the streets darkness until he completely vanished.

 

*** End of Flashback ***

 

---

 

Thank the heavens ! Surprisingly, today school is cancelled ! Thank you God, Buddha, Allah and the angels up above ! 

 

Usually I would hang out with Chan Yeol and Baek Hyun when school gets cancel ... but not today.

 

Ever since friday, I haven't talked to Channie. I feel that he's avoiding me. And I didn't want to bother Bacon. I have a feeling that those two talked to eachother during the past two days and if I talked to Bacon, I would feel weird.

 

I sighed feeling sad while checking my phone for any missed calls or texts. Nothing.

 

'' Mina, honey, I'm going to work now. I'll be back at around 6 pm, if I'm lucky probably I'll be back at 5 pm.'' Umma was fixing her hair into a pretty chic messy bun. 

 

I nodded my head while looking for something to eat in the fridge.

 

'' Umma, you didn't do the grocery shopping ? There's nothing to eat.''

 

'' Mianhae, I didn't have time but since you don't have school today, you go ! '' She smiled and headed towards the front door. Before she left, she waved bye at me and I did the same. '' Bye ! ''

 

---

 

After umma left home, I got wash and got ready. I put on a simple black t-shirt with a huge star shaped with gold with a pair of jeans shorts and my red converses.

 

I was walking down the busy streets of Gangnam after having breakfast at a coffee shop. As I was walking, I heard girls screaming and squealing. Then, not far from the street I was on, I saw a huge crowd. So that's where all the screaming comes from ! I decided to go check it out.

 

I kinda pushed some people to get in and see. When I was finally in the front row, I saw a group of 6 boys wearing nothing but black from head to toe. They all had a mask to hide their faces. The guys started dancing a mix of hip hop and krumping. 

 

* WOW ! That's so cool ! I wish I can dance like that ! They are amazing ! *

 

I clapped happily like everyone else. Then, one guy walked in the middle and started showing some pretty skilled moves. Then, one by one, each one took their turns and finally, there was the last guy. WOW ! He was incredible ! Not saying the others were bad just that ... I don't know. There's something that he has that caught me. The way his body moves so naturally to the music, so charismatic and so much energy. I fanned my cheeks with my hands.

 

So the guys stopped as well as the music. Everyone clapped and cheered them. The 6 boys bowed and people started to leave. The boys removed their masks when there was no one in sight revealing their gorgeous faces. And I recognized one of those faces, the last dancer, the one that caught my eye was ...

 

Kai !

 

---

 

Kim Jong In or better known as Kai. He is one of the school's pretty boys a.k.a a kingka. Yes, he has a beautiful face, body and is talented. I admit it ! Who wouldn't actually, right ? He's the school's talented dancer. A total dancing machine. I always see him practice in the school's dancing room. And everytime, he takes my breath away. I even heard that he's been recruted from many big agencies like YG, JYP and SM !!! Wow ! Anyways, rumours say that he signed a contract with SM and is a trainee. I really don't know about it since I am not friends with him. And I didn't ask Chan or Baek. Oh and like you guessed, he is one of Chan Yeol's friends.

 

Not only is Kai known for being the dancing kingka but also for being a flirty kingka. He would always smile, wink, his lips and talk sweet to ANY girl at school. No, wait ... to any female species in the universe ! Yeah, that's better. I saw him one time flirting with the school's secretary. He was trying to convince her to let him go out of detention and it worked ! Aigoo, I think that he even attracts the older women.

 

'' Hey, Mina ! '' He spotted me looking at him. He approached me and smiled. '' What you doing here ? Did you saw the performance ? ''

 

'' Annyeong Kai ! Yeah, you guys were amazing ! It was totally mindblowing ! Daebak ! '' I gave him 2 thumbs up. '' Oh, well I was gonna go grocery shopping, what about you ? ''

 

'' Gomawo ! Yeah, I know that we were cool ! '' He chuckled. '' Well, after the performance I was gonna go somewhere to eat. I'm totally starving ! ''

 

''Oh ok then ... well I'm gonna go now.''

 

'' Wait, do you wanna go have lunch with me ? ''

 

'' Thanks but no thanks. I ate not too long ago.''

 

He nodded his head. '' Ah ok. So do you wanna hang out ? ''

 

'' ... Huh ... ''

 

'' Oh c'mon ! We are both friends with Chan Yeol hyung. I know that we don't talk much at school but let's try and get to know eachother better.''

 

I was hesitating and then he added.

 

'' I don't bite ! '' He smirked.

 

I looked up at the beautiful sunny sky. It was a nice day and school was cancel. Plus, I was only gonna go buy some food then probably bore myself to death at home. So I looked back at Kai and smiled.

 

'' Sure, why not ? Is not like I have anything better to do.''

 

---

 

So since Kai was hungry, we went to the closest Japanese restaurant and he ate his plate filled with fried rice, chicken, shirmp, vegetables and had a bowl of noddles. I told him that I already ate but he kept on insisting me to eat with him. So after the 10th time, I accepted his offer and ate a simple chicken noddle soup with vegetables.

 

After we finished eating, we headed to the market and I finally bought all the food supplies that I nedded.

 

'' Let me help you '' He picked up all the bags and ignored me, telling him that he didn't have to do it.

 

We took the bus home. While riding the bus, we were both standing up holding the poles so we didn't fall. The bus was crowded, no more place to sit. I sighed. Is gonna be a long ride. The road was pretty bumpy and I kinda lost my balance. Just when I thought that I was gonna fall on my , I felt a strong arm wrapped around my waist.

 

'' Kwenchana ? '' Kai looked directly into my eyes while whispering that simple question. My cheeks started to burn from the closeness between us and from his hotness. I simply nodded my head and he smiled, bringing me closer to his chest. '' Stay close, arasseo ? '' He whispered into my ear, I felt his hot breath on my skin and shievered. '' Y-Yeah, got it ! ''

 

---

 

During the whole ride, he didn't let go of me and I felt my legs shaking from the closeness and my heart beating like crazy. At least, my cheeks weren't red anymore, my heart beated normally and I catched my breath when we arrived at my house. Kai brought the bags into the kitchen and I started to place everything in order.

 

'' Gomawo ! ''

 

'' No problem. I wonder what would had happen if I didn't catch you in time. Probably, you would fall down on your and started swearing.'' He chuckled while sitting on one of the kitchen's stools. '' And while walking home, the grocery bags would rip off and you would run after the rolling oranges and apples.'' He started laughing and I glared at him.

 

'' Not funny ! '' I threw a apple towards him and he catched it, sticking his tongue out.

 

I rolled my eyes and ignored him. '' Anyways ... Kai thank you again for helping me out. I bet you're probably busy s-- ''

 

'' WHAT ? You're kicking me out ? You're not even inviting me for diner ? After all I did to help you ! '' He cut me off and acted offeded.

 

I shook my head. '' Aniya that's not what I mean ! I just thought ... ''

 

'' Tsk tsk tsk.'' He shook his head and crossed his arms over his chest. '' That's not the proper way to treat a guest ! Haven't your umma taught you any manners ? ''

 

I facepalmed myself. '' Fine, sorry. Kai, would you like to stay for diner ? '' I asked nicely.

 

His face changed instantly into a huge grin. '' OMO ! What's for diner ? ''

 

---

 

For diner I decided to cook some spaghetti bolognese. The noddles were boiling and I was chopping the vegetables while Kai was still sitting down a the stool just staring at me. While I was chopping the end of the carrot, I screamed and the knife fell down on the counter.

 

Kai ran quickly to my side and saw my bleeding finger. Without hesitating he took my hand and my finger.

 

'' Y-Y-Yahh ~ ! K-Kaii ! '' I tried to stop him but he didn't budged. So I let him be.

 

'' You taste pretty sweet, Mina.'' He winked and kissed my finger. I scoffed and pushed him away.

 

'' You byuntae ! ''

 

He smirked and without saying anything else, he lifted me up from the kitchen's floor and sat me down on the kitchen's counter. Pushing the vegetables and the knife away. His face was inches away from mine, his body closing the distance between us and his hands were rested on the counter, each one on my sides, trapping me.

 

* Oh no ! Don't tell me ... Kai ... Kai ... is gonna KISS me ! OMO ! *

 

I closed my eyes shut and waited for the kiss. It was kinda long maybe 5 minutes has passed. I felt nothing and opened one eye to look. He was staring at my face with a devilish smirk. I kinda jumped when seeing him so close.

 

'' Why so serious ? You thought that I was gonna kiss ya ? '' He bit his bottom lip. '' I'm only messing with you. Don't take things so seriously.''

 

'' Y-Y-You are crazy ! ''

 

'' Oh ! Am I ? Well if I was crazy then I would have done this ! '' His lips crashed into mine. He kissed me so hungrily and roughly that I couldn't breath properly. He was deepening the kiss and I knew that he wanted his tongue in my mouth but I didn't respond. Suddenly, I felt one of his hands touching my back underneath my shirt and panicked.

 

'' Aniya-- ''

 

Oops ! When I opened my mouth, he took the chance and slipped his tongue in. I couldn't help it and couldn't fight with him anymore. I responded to his hot kiss while wrapping my arms around his neck. OMG, Kim Jong FREAKING In tasted so sweet and delicious. I wanted him. I didn't care if my mother came in the kitchen and saw us making out on the counter !

 

So Kai pushed me down, I felt my back touching the cold marble counter. Kai was sitting on top of me and kissed my neck, leaving plenty of hickeys. After he finished with my neck he came back and kissed my lips like there was no damn tomorrow. I felt my lips swalling up by his rough kisses, his nimbling and bitting. Then, we both couldn't take it anymore so we stopped and breath to catch some air.

 

We were both panting really hard. I felt my chest rise up and down non-stop and my body was burning. Kai looked at me with a very satisfying look on his face.

 

'' Gosh, you taste really damn good ! '' He his lips ily.

 

I blinked my eyes. '' Wae ? ... Why did you k-kiss me ? ''

 

'' I wanted to know what the big deal was.'' He simply said.

 

I was confused. '' Huh ? ''

 

He leanded his face closer to mine, our noises were touching but only a tiny mini inch of distance between our lips. He looked directly into my eyes with a very serious expression.

 

'' I wanted to know what the big deal was ... with the girl that all my hyungs like.'' He emphasized on the word ''girl'' and ''hyungs'' and smirked. '' I told them '' What's the big deal ? She's JUST a girl ! ''. But I guess that I kinda understand them better.''

 

'' You're beautiful, cute, smart, caring ... you're a good person, Shin Mina. Who wouldn't want to have a girl like you as their girlfriend ? ''

 

'' ... K-Kai, d-do y-y-you like meee ? '' My heart was beating really quickly. I was scared to find out his answer.

 

* Please, I don't need a 4th guy confessing his love right now.*

 

Suddenly, he started laughing and finally got off of me. As soon as he got off, I sat up straight on the counter, looking at him weirdly. What was so funny ? Kai looked at me with an amused expression on his face.

 

'' My dear Mina, just because 3 guys confessed their love to you, you became so over confident to think that I would like you too ? '' He clicked his tongue making those '' tsk '' noises while shaking his head.

 

'' NO, I don't love you. So feel relief.''

 

Yes, I did feel relief. Thank God ! I smiled feeling a bit relaxed.

 

'' Plus, IF I did liked you, you wouldn't even like me back, right ? ''

 

'' ... Yeah, you're right.''

 

'' So answer me this question. If you don't love Su Ho, Baek Hyun and D.O then WHO DO YOU LOVE, SHIN MINA ? '' He raised his eyebrows curiously.

 

'' .... Y-Y-YAHHH ! WH-WH-what's with the question ! S-So direct ! I-- ''

 

'' Answer me ! ''

 

Now, I was mad ! I have enough ! What the hell is wrong with him ? Why so curious ? Is none of his business who I like, love or hate ! So I walked straight towards Kai and glared at him. '' Kai, please get out ! ''

 

He took a moment to look at me. Then, without saying anything else, he walked towards the front door and before leaving, he said something that totally caught me off guard. Something that I totally didn't expect coming out of his mouth.

 

'' I talked to Chan Yeol hyung friday night. He came knocking repeatedly on my door. He didn't looked good, he was totally messed up that I was scared. That was the first time I saw him like that. It broke my heart seeing him like that. That night, he told me that he couldn't take it anymore. He told me that he needed some time to think ... ALONE.''

 

'' ... ''

 

* Mwoh ? What does he mean by ''alone'' ? *

 

'' Don't call him, don't text him, don't come to his place, don't go looking for him ... just don't do anything to reach him because he'll only ignore you.'' Kai started walking away but I quickly ran towards him and grabbed his arm tightly, making him turning to face me.

 

Tears started to fall down my cheeks for no reason. My hands were shaking like crazy, I was nervous and scared to hear the end of his sentence because ... because .... I-I guess I know the reason.

 

Like if Kai was reading in my mind, he said it, the whole truth.

 

'' You know the reason, don't you ? ... '' I didn't responded and continued to stay quiet to hear the words come out of his mouth.

 

'' HE.DOESN'T.WANT.TO.SEE.YOU.''

 

* ........................ Today was probably one of the most awkward, terrible, scariest, saddest, crappiest day of my life. Because not only did I got a stolen kiss from the talented dancer but I found out that my BEST FRIEND, PARK CHAN YEOL DOESN'T WANT TO SEE ME ! Wae ? My heart is in pain. I feel that Chan Yeol just stabbed me straight in the heart.*