Stolen Kiss from the Rock Star

Stolen Kisses

Chapter 2 : Stolen Kiss from the Rock Star

 

'' Yes ! Today no reunion ! That means no chores for being late ! '' Chan Yeol shouted happily while stretching his long arms lazily. He turned his head to the left, towards Mina, who was actually looking out the window, lost in her thoughts.

 

* He never misses school. Not even once ! One day, he even came to school with a runny nose and a very high fever. His face was totally red and it was obvious that he was sick. The teacher and the nurse told him to go back home and rest but he was being too stubborn. Fortunately, in the end, he went back home and after 2 days of healing, came back to school. That was the only time he didn't come and ... today *.

 

Chan Yeol gazed lovingly at Mina's side profile. Unconsciously, he was grinning like a total idiot, his eyes were twinkling and his cheeks were bright pink. She looked so beautiful, pure and innocent just like an angel ! His BFF was glowing brightly, on top of her head, he saw a floating gloden halo. He let out a long and dreamy sigh.

 

Once I heard a long sigh, it brought me back to reality that I was still in class ! So I turned my head to the right and saw Chan Yeol gazing at me ... with a huge grin on his face.

 

'' You're goofy '' I .

 

His eyes widen in surprise and he shook his head. I smirked and rolled my eyes at his goofy act.

 

'' Goofy ! Me ? Tsk ! Look who's taking ! You're the one that's been acting weird since friday ! '' He stated.

 

At the word ''friday'' I tensed up. Aigoo ! Friday. The day Su Ho confessed. The day we made out. And the day that I broke his heart. Aish ! I haven't told this matter to Chan Yeol yet. I was scared and panicked and yes... I have been acting ''weird'' since that day. And he did noticed.

 

'' Mina ... what's wrong ? What happened that day ? '' He asked concernedly, his voice was soft and he reached over for my hand underneath the desk.

 

---

 

It was lunchtime. Chan Yeol and I were on the school's rooftop. Thank God, there was no one in sight. We were the only ones up here, it was quiet and this was my chance. So I build up all my courage and told the whole story. He listened the whole time without cutting me off, the only signs showing me that he was listening was when he nodded his head and sometimes let out gasps.

 

There was a moment of silence. I looked at Chan Yeol. He looked deep in thought. So I coughed to get his attention and he shook his head.

 

'' So ... that's why ... he didn't come today '' He simply said. I nodded my head. He added '' And that explains why you were acting weird '' He looked back at me. I nodded again.

 

'' Well at least, you were honest and told him the truth. That is way better than being in a relationship with someone you don't love at all.'' He stated. '' Don't worry about it. I'll talk to him. Right now, he's heartbroken but soon ... he'll get over it and move on.''

 

Hearing Chan Yeol saying those stuff made me feel better. He was right ! Is better to be honest and tell the truth. Now, I didn't feel weird anymore. I felt my old self again. As I was smiling, I saw him smile too.

 

'' Better ? ''

 

'' Yup ! Thanks Yeollie ! ''

 

---

 

Time went by so fast that is already the last period. Music class. I love music, I admit that I don't have a gorgeous powerful voice (like Baek Hyun) but I'm a total amazing pianist and guitarist. That I'm proud :D !

 

So I was sitting on my seat, writting random stuff on my notebook while waiting for Baek Hyun. Chan Yeol and I don't have music together, he's in drama class. The classroom door opened, Mrs.Song arrived with a bright smile on her face. Many students entered as well and went to their seats. The last student to enter was none other than Bacon. Many of his fangirls started fangirling with excitement as he walked by.

 

* Gosh, he looks so damn fine ! Aigoo, Shin Mina ! Don't think like that ! He is your second best friend after all *.

 

Curious ? I'll gladly explain.

 

Byun Baek Hyun. He has many nicknames like Baek, Baekie, Shorty, Hyunie or what I prefere Bacon. Hihi :p He's the school's Rock Star. The lead vocalist and the leader of his band called The Dark Knights. He has an amazing, beautiful, powerful and bloody hot voice that melts my heart everytime he sings. He has many fangirls that treat him like a GOD ! He's popular, handsome, has a rebellious/bad boy image that attracts girls. He can act cold, mean and arrogant BUT once you get to know him, he is a really funny, weird, childish and goofy guy.

 

Chan Yeol and I met Baek Hyun during middle school. I remember that during the first day of school, Yeollie and I skipped P.E, we were walking around and finally got lost. As we were trying to find our way back to the gym, we both heard a really beautiful voice in a empty classroom. I opened the door, out of curiousity, and we saw Baek Hyun singing. From that day on, we became the 3 musketeers ! But just to let you know. Back then he didn't wear any eyeliner.

 

I had a tiny huge crush on him back in middle school. Yes, I admit it ! I never told anyone about it, not even Yeollie ! So basically, I've kept my feelings to myself and tried to get over him. Luckily, I did ! Listen well people, we are just friends. I love him as a friend and nothing more. That was the past.

 

---

 

'' Okay, so what song should we choose ? ''

 

'' Molla. You pick, I mean you're the one who's gonna sing it. I'm just gonna play the piano '' I said.

 

Bacon rolled his eyes and sighed. '' Arasseo then I'll think of something ''

 

We were the only ones left in the music room because today was our turn to clean up. Anyways, it didn't took long. As we were heading to our lockers, we saw Chan Yeol leaning his back on his locker. He turned his head our way and smiled widely.

 

'' Mina ! Baekie ! I've been waiting for you guys.''

 

'' Yah ! I told you don't call me Baekie ! '' Baek Hyun punched the giant's arm playfully. I tried not to laugh but failed.

 

'' Ouch ~ Baekie ! That hurts ! '' He rubbed the spot where Bacon punched him. '' I didn't know you were that strong. Have you been working out ? ''

 

Baek Hyun just rolled his eyes '' Tsk, this silly guy ''

 

The 3 of us walked out of school and headed to our favorite Ddukbokki shop.  

 

'' So how was music ? '' Yeollie asked while eating his ddukbokki.

 

'' It was fun. Oh ! Mrs.Song said that our class will perform for the school's cultural festival next month.We need to perform infront of the whole school and she is gonna grade us. Aigoo, I'm super nervous ! ''

 

He nodded his head with a blank expression '' Good thing I'm not in your shoes ''

 

'' Mina, don't worry '' Bacon flicked Yeollie's forehead and turned his attention back to me while the other one was whining. '' You're with me, Byun Baek Hyun, the school's rock star ! '' He pointed to himself. '' I've been performing infront of so many people since elemantary. I'm an amazing vocalist and you're an amazing pianist. Together we are gonna make magic ! So trust me, arasseo ? '' He eye smiled.

 

I nodded my head '' N-Nae ... but still ... I can't help but feel nervous ''

 

He smiled sweetly '' I'll train you ''

 

---

 

1 month later

 

During the past month, I've been practicing non-stop with Baek Hyun on our school project. After school, we would always meet up at his place or mines and practice. Sometimes, we would practice at the club his band performs. To help me get rid of my shyness, we would practice infront of Chan Yeol and The Dark Knights members : Myung Soo a.k.a L, L.Joe, Kevin and Seung Hyun.

 

Everytime, we would practice just the two of us or only infront of Chan Yeol, we always did great but infront of The Dark Knights, I always made mistakes. Day by day, I got used to people watching me that I didn't care anymore and I made less mistakes to none.

 

So today was our last practice cause the school's cultural festival is tomorrow !

 

'' Yeah ! High five ! '' Bacon shouted happily.

 

'' We're ready for tomorrow ! '' He smiled and I nodded my head in agreement.

 

---

 

The school's cultural festival

 

Today is the day. The auditorium was filled with so many students, teachers, parents and staff members. I saw so many posters, pictures and banners with Baek Hyun's name on it or his FACE !  Aigoo ! The fangirls were cheering his name while holding their glowsticks. We were the last performence, everyone have already passed. I was bitting my fingernails while the chairman was introducing the next performence - us !

 

'' Mina '' Baek Hyun rested his hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him.

 

'' Don't be nervous. Take a deep breath. Remember all our hard work. We can do this ! I have faith in us. I have faith in YOU ! '' He whispered the last word into my ear. I felt my cheeks blushed.

 

'' Mina ! Baekie ! '' A loud voice called us. We both turned our heads and saw Chan Yeol approaching us.

 

'' Yeollie, what are you doing here ? If Mrs.Song catches you-- '' I didn't get to finish cause Chan Yeol cut me off.

 

'' I came here to bring you guys good luck ! '' He hugged me tightly with his left arm while hugging Bacon with his right arm. '' You guys are the BEST ! I know you can do it ! Fighting my chingus ! ''

 

'' And the last but not the least, please give a big applause to Byun Baek Hyun and Shin Mina, they will be performing a song they wrote and composed themselfs called ''What is love'' ''.

 

'' Let's go ! '' Baek Hyun grabbed my hand while smiling '' Let's show them what we got ! ''

 

---

 

'' OMO ! OMO ! YOU GUYS WERE AWESOME !!!!! '' Chan Yeol hugged me tightly while congratulating our performence.

 

'' The best ! Everyone loved you guys ! Didn't you hear the cheer ? ''

 

'' I'm just happy is over ! '' I simply said while smiling.

 

'' Haha ! Mrs.Song gave us a perfect score of 100% ! We did it ! '' Baek Hyun shouted happily while hugging me tightly as well.

 

---

 

Tonight, The Dark Nights were gonna perform at the hottest club in town called Muzik. The place was crowded with their fangirls and Channie and I were in the front row. This time it was our time to cheer Baekie and s on.

 

Finally, the boys came out and gosh I think I became deaf ! The fangirls were screaming with all their might.

 

Anyways, the boys performance were great as usual. They looked HOT ! They were doing their thing out there with so much energy. After a couple of songs, this was their last song for the night and Baek Hyun made a special message.

 

'' To all our lovelies out there, thank you for coming ! We'll be ending tonight with a brand new song I wrote myself. I wrote this song for this special someone. She's been in my heart for a really long time and by singing this song, I'm letting her know my true feelings ''.

 

* Shin Mina, this song is for you ! * I looked at her, smiling back at me and my heart skipped at beat.

 

'' The song is called My Lady ''

 

---

 

'' OMO ! I wonder who's that lucky girl ! ''

 

'' Tskkk ! , how dare she steal our Baek Hyun oppa ! ''

 

'' Let's investigate and find that ! ''

 

'' I'll never accept it ! ''

 

'' That was so romantic ! Ahhh ~ ! I wish the girl is me ! ''

 

I heard so many comments coming from the fangirls as they were passing by the exit. Gosh, I know they love him but Baekie is a human being ! He has the right to fall in love with someone ... even though it hurts. When he announced that message ... I was surprised and kinda felt sad. I felt pain in my heart. It was such a beautiful song, he had so much emotion while singing it, unconsciously tears started falling from my eyes and former feelings started bursting up.

 

We were waiting for the guys in their waiting room. When they finally came, Yeollie got up from his seat, ran towards Bacon and hugged him.

 

'' Yah ! Who's the lucky girl, Baekie ? I can't believe you've been hiding this all along from me ! '' Chan Yeol was scolding the shorter guy.

 

Then the rest of the members joined Chan Yeol. The room became really noisy. I was sitting on my chair and just looking at them, especially Baek Hyun.

 

* Aniya, Aniya, Aniya ! I-I-I don't have those kind of feelings for him anymore. I got over it a long time ago. He is my dear best friend but ... why am I still feeling like this ? *

 

---

 

We all went and hanged out at L.Joe's house. His parents weren't home, he said they were out of town and would come back in 5 days. So we hanged out in the living room watching some TV and eating pizza. L.Joe's cousin Chunji came and joined us.

 

'' HAHAHAHA !!! OMO ! Chin ja ? '' Chunji laughed so hard from one of Chan Yeol's jokes that he dropped his soda can on my t-shirt.

 

He quickly turned his head facing me '' OMO ! Mina, mianhae ! Mianhae ! ''

 

I quickly got up '' I-Is o-okay ! Uh L.Joe ... where's the washroom ? ''

 

'' Yah, Chunji ! '' He glared at him and looked back at me. '' Is upstairs on the 2nd floor, walk straight ahead and then turn to your right. Is the 4th door ''.

 

I nodded my head and walked up the stairs.

 

---

 

'' Oh no ! It won't come off ! ''

 

I sighed hopelessly. It was one of my favorites shirts and now there's this big black stain on it. Then someone knocked at the door and opened it.

 

'' Here I got you a new t-shirt '' Baek Hyun handed me the shirt with a smile on his face. I took it and thanked him.

 

'' So what did you thought about my new song ? ''

 

'' .... It was beautiful. She must be really happy that Byun Baek Hyun did something so romantic for her infront of all his crazy fans '' I was looking down the whole time, I didn't want him to see me acting like this.

 

'' Well she is really important to me. She means the world to me. I've known her for so long now. To tell you the truth, I always did liked her back then but I was too chicken to confess. We have this strong friendship that I couldn't bare to break so I waited and waited. I tried to get over her but I can't. I've waited long enough so I finally decided to confess ''.

 

I just nodded my head, still not looking at him. Baek Hyun finally noticed my weird behaviour and lifted my chin up slowly with his hand. He tilted his head to the right with a concerned look on his face.

 

'' Baby, what's wrong ? Aren't you happy ? ''

 

I pushed his hand away gently '' O-Of course I'm h-happy for you. S-She must be a really nice girl. I mean any girl would be lucky to have you ''.

 

'' Any girl ? ''

 

'' Yeah, any girl in this world would be lucky to have you. I mean why wouldn't they. You're handsome, funny, nice, talented and smart. I, myself, am a girl so I know what I'm talking about ''.

 

He grinned '' So what would be your answer, miss ? ''

 

'' I would totally say YES ! ''

 

Then Baek Hyun closed the door behind him with his foot and grinned '' So you accept my feelings ? ''

 

'' Huh ? WH-What are you-- '' I was quickly cut off cause without any warning Baek Hyun grabbed my waist and kissed me on my lips. The kiss was so passionate, so full of emotions that my  feelings bursted out of my chest. My arms were wrapped around his neck as I responded to his kiss and he deepened the kiss by sliding his tongue inside my mouth.

 

It is such an amazing feeling that I have never experienced before. Right now, I felt butterflies flying in my stomach, hearing bells in my ears and my heart racing as if I was gonna have a heart attack. Baek Hyun tasted so damn good, so good, he even smells good. For a couple of minutes, our tongues been battling for the position but in the end, he won and totally dominanted me.

 

I didn't care cause I loved being dominanted by him. I felt his hands slowly lifting up my shirt and I broke the kiss.

 

'' Aniya ! Don't ! '' I shouted panickly.

 

He chuckled '' Mianhae, mianhae ''

 

So he grabbed my waist, pulling me closer to his body, mashing my s into his chest. He grinned as he started kissing my neck hungrily.

 

'' Ah~ B-Baekk Hyunn ~ ! ''

 

He started bitting my neck and then it, leaving many bite marks and probably hickeys that would be hard to get ride of. When he finished, I started on his bottom lip while my hands were traveling underneath his t-shirt.

 

'' Ah ~ Minaaa ~ ! '' He moaned in delight.

 

'' I love you, Shin Mina ! Saranghae ! I've always did since middle school '' He gently cupped my face with his hands while staring into my eyes '' So would you be MY LADY ? ''

 

Moment of silence.

 

I stared deeply into his eyes without blinking once. My vision started to blur because of my tears. Baek Hyun wiped my tears away gently with his thumb while giving me his most gorgeous smile.

 

'' Do I take that as a yes ? ''

 

I removed his hands gently away from my cheeks without looking at him. Baek Hyun looked confused from my actions and so was I !

 

'' I-I-I'm ... so-sorry B-B-Baekk H-Hyunn ...'' My voice was shaking.

 

'' I-I love you as ... as my best friend. Baek Hyun, to tell you the truth ... '' I looked directly into his questioning eyes '' I did love you back then. I loved you more then a simple friend, more then a best friend ... and ... I never got the chance to confess. Yes, you are my first love but ...  I've moved on. My feelings for you have changed ''.

 

He was shaking his head looking confused '' What do you mean ''My feelings for you have changed'' ? That wasn't the message I got in your kisses ! Mina, I love you ! I-I th-thought you loved me too ? ''

 

I grabbed his hands '' Baek Hyun, I'm so so so sorry ! My former feelings exploded, it took the best of me. I really appreciate it. Thank you for being honest ''.

 

He pushed my hands away feeling pissed, his back facing me, he grabbed the doorknob hesitating for a moment and then turned his head to the side.

 

'' I'll give you some time to think about it '' He opened the door and left.

 

My fingers touched my lips gently and I looked myselft in the mirror staring at my reflexion. My eyes widen instantly. There was plenty of huge red hickeys around my neck !

 

* OH MY LORD ! I gotta hide these hickeys or else my parents are gonna kill me ! Plus, Chan Yeol wouldn't dare leave me alone if he sees these ! Aigoo ~ ! *

 

'' A stolen kiss from the rock star '' I murmured to myself.

 

 


 

Okay so this was chapter 2 with Baek Hyun :)

Who will be the next kisser ?? Any guess ?

So Kai, D.O, Se Hun and Chan Yeol are missing :p

Please leave your comments dear readers :) It will make my day !

Chapter 3 coming soon ...