.final.

Want You Back [One-Shot]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lLvtydTM78

 

"And then what happened?" Lu han asked as you walked to a nearby park and sat down at a bench there.

 

You smiled as you continued your story, "My brother just threw the cake in his face and left."

 

Lu han laughed along with you and your eyes twinkled with happiness at the wonderful sound of his laughter. It had been so long since the two of you had spoken to each other, you were filling each other up on everything that had happened in the past year.

 

You were about to open your mouth to tell another story when something buzzing caught your attention. You looked down to Lu han's iPhone, where he had placed it in the middle of you two on the bench, and stiffened when a girl's name flashed on the screen.

 

Your eyes trailed up to his confused expression when he looked down and blinked. He pressed the lock button and it stopped vibrating. He looked back up at you with a smile.

 

You didn't return it and it soon dropped from his face.

 

"What's wrong?" He asked, worried.

 

Your fingers twitched and you clasped your hands together tightly, "We can't do this." Your voice was soft, barely audible.

 

His eyes widened in shock, "W-What? Why?" he placed a hand on your arm, like he knew you were about to stand up.

 

You looked down at his phone with pursed lips. "The girl... your girl...friend."

 

"Girlfriend?" Lu han frowned.

 

You nodded, "The girl in the picture with you." You didn't sound like yourself at all, so quiet and depressed, almost.

 

Lu han's mouth opened and closed as he tried to find words to speak. You showed him a sad smile, saying you understood and turned to finally stand up when his grip on your arm tightened.

 

"That's not... my girlfriend, _____." Lu han said slowly. You turned to face him with widened eyes. Before you could sputter stuff though, he continued, "It's just a family friend. My mom knew her mom since they were little so I knew her when she was little too. I haven't seen her for years now so we went shopping together. Besides... she has a boyfriend. One she's going to be marrying in 3 months."

 

Your eyes rounded and you felt your cheeks warm up in embarrassment. *How could I be so stupid?* You really wanted to do nothing more than hide under a rock when Lu han began laughing at you thinking he was dating her. "I...I just thought..."

 

Lu han shook his head, the smile still gracing his lips, "It's ok. I understand. A lot of fans thought that too."

 

"Y-Yeah..." You stuttered, looking away, still unable to look him in the eye after that.

 

You were supposed to know him so well, but you didn't even realize that the thing you had been worrying so hard about wasn't even the truth... Of course. On the articles it had said it was a rumor, but it seemed your mind just decided to skip over that fact and interpret it as the truth, as minds often do.

 

"_____" Lu han called to you and you turned to face him, still not looking at him. You felt his warm hand come up to carress your soft cheek and that's when you met his gaze. He stared down at you with a small smile on his pink lips and warm eyes, "Don't be embarrassed. It's ok. And don't worry about me liking someone else."

 

He moved closer to you and you held your breath in anticipation, feeling your heart pounding against your it's cage, trying to be freed.

 

He leaned his head down at blinked closely at you, coming as close as he could without actually kissing you. As he spoke his next few words, his lips brushed against yours: "You're the only one for me." His lips pressed down on yours and you shut your eyes as a blissful feeling filled your entire body

 

*And you're the only one for me Lu han...* You thought as you slung your arms around his neck to pull him closer. *I'm sorry I ever hurt you before, you are the most amazing thing that ever happened to me. And I promise never to let you go again. I love you.*

 

Guys, this is so corny i just... sigh...i can't.... i'm sorry for the oh so horrible ending x.x but thank you so much for all the people that subscribed/commented on this! It made me really happy :) Shall I see you all in my next one-shot? heehee ;) love you~

Someday {one-shot} starring Lu han & You!