.part three.

Want You Back [One-Shot]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inwAc-ZBpx0

 

"L-Lu han ge..." You stuttered in shock, unable to believe that he was standing right in front of you with a dark blue hat on his head, hiding his face.

 

"What are you doing here?" he warily asked, his eyes avoiding yours.

 

You gulped. "This was my favorite place to come to. Why would I come here? Does it not belong to me anymore because you bring your new playtoy here?" you said the words without even thinking them through. Only realizing what had been said after they were out there. Your eyes widened for a split second after at how venomous you sounded.

 

It seemed he was just as surprised with your words.

 

"W-What?" He stuttered in shock. "What are you talking about?"

 

You didn't answer him, only look away.

 

Lu han stared at you, not understanding what you were talking about.

 

All of a sudden, he felt angry. No, he felt furious. You were the one that broke up with him and left him heartbroken and now you were accusing him of bringing, what you called, his 'playtoy' here?

 

This was ridiculous to him.

 

Lu han shook his head. "Whatever, ______, I have to leave. Goodbye." he didn't spare you a last glance as he turned around and began walking away.

 

You stared at his retreating back in surprise, you didn't want him to leave. This was the first time you'd seen him in person in months and you wanted nothing more than to hug him, feel his warmth again. But instead, you spouted nonsense and only hurt him.

 

"W-Wait!" You called out before you could stop yourself. "Lu han ge!"

 

Lu han froze. Your voice, calling to him. He wanted desperately to keep walking away... but he couldn't.

 

He turned around and warily stared at you, finally lifting his head to stare at you with a saddened gaze.

 

Your breath hitched in remembrance of all the times he'd gazed lovingly at you with those chocolate brown orbs of his. But now, nothing about his look to you was loving. Only wary, hurt... angry.

 

"Do you remember?" You stalked up to him, your own emotions hightening as you grew angry. What gave him the right to act like a victim? "All the things we did together?" You hissed as he stiffened. "And now you're doing them with her? You are probably taking her to every restaurant," you felt tears threaten your eyes, "and doing everything we did... while I'm like this. Just plain confused!"

 

His eyes widened at your last words, "W-What?"

 

You gulped, trying to hold back the tears, "I want you back, Lu Han."