Goodbye...

Forever and Always

 

Everyone they know, from their relatives, their friends and down to their neighbors and fans, visited him. He was getting better but still under doctors guidance and care. 
 
Laughter in his room could be heard along the corridors. They were all having fun that he was alive and well.
 
"It is such a pity that you didn't get to celebrate your wedding anniversary." Her friend told her as they watch him and s kid around. 
"I know" She frowned a little.
"Well it is not to late to celebrate. We could still celebrate it if you want to." Her friend cheered her up.
"But how?" 
 
She sat there for a moment and then she gets an idea. 
 
The next day, she calls the nurses, their families and friends. She wore a white dress the same dress she wore when she got married to the man of his life. Holding a boquet of white and red roses, she entered the room mimicking their wedding day. 
 
She brings up a chaplain and he said a couple of verses. She stood by his bedside holding his hand with a smile on her face.
 
"Happy Belated Anniversary, Yeobo!" She whispered to him.
 
He flashes her a warm smile and whispered "I love you so much"
 
They exchanged rings that they had bought during their first few dates. Everybody was laughing at their child's play of re-enacting their wedding day. But as they were laughing the tears fall on the floor.
 
When its her time to say her vows she looks in his eyes with her beautiful smile and says "I want you forever and always, through the good the bad and the ugly. We'll grow old together and always remember whether happy, sad or whatever, We will still love each other... Forever and always."
 
She finishes her vow and leaned for a kiss. She thought that after this all is well but she was wrong. As soon as they pull away from the kiss his beeps were getting too slow. She held his hand with both of hers praying he would be fine.
 
He held her both hands and gave it a kiss. He smiled at her as his voice is almost too low when he says "I love you forever and always. Please just remember even if I'm not there. I will always love you, forever and always"
 
He slowly leaned in for one last kiss. They both cherished it even though it lasted for a few seconds. Time suddenly slow down as the monitor displayed a flat line. His hand holding her fell oh so slowly on the bed. She slowly lay him down on his bed as tears drop from her eyes. She hug him for one last time and whispered her last goodbye.