What Happened?

Forever and Always

 

SHINee in car accident
 
After coming home from a recording, members of SHINee, Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho, Taemin, and their manager were involved in a car accident when the driver lost control of the car as he attempted to changed lanes. The van ran into a the guard rail on the driver's side and skidded. The momentum caused the van to flip over on it's right side.
 
The leader, Onew was sitting behind the driver, therefore he was the most injured out of all the members. He had a broken foot, fractured hip, broken ribs, and facial scratches/bruises. The fractured hip is bleeding and his broken ribs have punctured his lungs. He has already gone through tracheal resectional surgery to improve his breathing. He is slipping in and out of consciousness. Doctors speculated that he will be in the hospital for a few months.
 
Taemin was fortunate enugh to have the least injury out of all the members, and managed to leave the accident with just cuts and bruises of his face and body.
 
The other three members Jonghyun, Key and Minho had various cuts and bruises, and glass shards in the back and the arms. Doctors said that stitches were done to the said members.
 
Regarding schedules, all activities involving the group have been cancelled.
 
Police are still investigating the incident.
 

After one week of waiting, she can finally see him. She tries to keep a straight face as she walks into the room. She sits by his bedside and caresses his hand. For some weird reason, as soon as she held his hand he opened his eyes, looked at her direction and flashes her a smile. She started crying and held on his had to tight. 

"Hey don't cry" He manage to say.
"I was so worried about you. You know how worried and how long I have waited for you to wake up?" She said in between snobs.
"I'm sorry" He comforted her as he tried to caress her cheeks
"No. Don't be. It's not your fault." She said as she shook her head.
 
She aburtly wrapped her arms around him still crying. He almost lost him -- almost. She was now relieved that he is now safe and back in her arms. He brushed her hair hushing her and asking her softly to stop crying.
 
"I'm sorry I made you worried. I'm sorry I didn't come home on time and I'm sorry that we didn't celebrate our anniversary." He continued to apologized.
"Please don't. Just hug me please." She pleaded.
 
He knew that this would make her better so he did what he was told to do. Her hugged her back missing her warm and her scent.

Choose your own ending!

 

Happily Ever After...                                                        

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Goodbye...