Happily Ever After...

Forever and Always

 

She walk into his room surprise. There were too many people in the room to visit him but she was not mad. She was actually happy to see that there are a lot of people who care and love his husband (but not as much as she do).
 
Everyone had a great time entertaining each other with their very own stories and crazy antics. She sat by his bedside and held his hand. He look at her with a smile and said "These people are crazy."
 
She giggles and exclaimed "That's because they are extremely happy that you are alright now." 
 
It has been a month after that nightmare happened. It was the darkest and worst day of her life. She thought he had lost him but here he is, beside her alive and kicking.
 
When the doctor opened the door to his room, he was surprise as well. He thought he had entered a club of sort. People were everywhere. 
 
He was conducting his daily check-up routine on his patients. He tried and managed to squeezed in the pool of people in the room.
 
"Do you think we should get a bigger room, doc? Like a the executive suite or something like that?" Onew jokingly remarked.
"Well you could. But may I suggest not to. I will be discharging you next week anyway." The doctor informed him and her wife.
"Really? Oh my God!" He exclaimed in excitement.
"Thank God!" She happily remarked.
 
The couple called everyones attention and had the doctor announce the good news. Everyone cheered and screamed at the top of their lungs. Everyone was on a party mode especially the couple.
 
"Wait I have something to say too." She suddenly caught everyones attention.
 
She smiled at everyone and held on his husband's hand tightly. She look at him straight at his eyes and said "Yeobo, on our Anniversary I had a big gift for you. But since something happened I had to keep it to you and to everyone."
 
He looked at her flashing her a reassuring smile, signaling her to go further. She nodded her head and continued "Yeobo, You'll be a father. I'm 3 months pregnant."
 
His mouth gaped open. He froze for a moment trying to sync in the words she had just said.
 
He immediately sat up and gave her a passionate kiss. He pulled away for a moment and screamed as loud as he could "FINALLY I WILL BE FATHER!"
 
Everyone in the room jumped around and rejoiced. They congratulate the couple for Onew getting well and for Jinri being pregnant.
 
"This is the best anniversary gift ever." He exclaimed.
"I know." She softly said.