Chapter 2

Be my baby~

(Kai's POV)
When i woke up i was in the couch i want to stand up but someone is stopping me i looked up and it was D.O hyung sleeping in the top of my head.He's so heavy.
"Hyung!wake up" as i poke him in the cheeks.He won't wake up i poke him harder and finally he woke up.

"Yah! Whats your problem?!"He smirked at me.

"Well you slept at the top of my head and your so heavy" I smiled at him and i stood up.

"Ow sorry" He smiled at me back and scratches the back of his head.

"It's fine let's go out and let us have a breakfast." I went to the bathroom and washed my face with a cold water and dried it with a clean towel.

"Let's go!" I said happily.I grabbed my coat and wear it.

"Ok" I think his not in the mood because i woke him up.I giggled quietly not to be heard.But he heard me

"Why are you giggling all of the sudden?" He wear his coat and locked our room and started walking.

"Ah nothing"I held his arms and walked.
"Ehem.your hands"He looked at me like he was disgust.

"What's the problem with my hands?"

"Can't you see? It's in my arms!"
He shouted at me like his my boss or something.I shove my hands in the pocket of my coat.

"I'm sorry about that"I looked down while walking and i feel someone is holding my hands.I looked at it and D.O hyung is holding it.

"Uhmm.Your hands i thought you don't like it?"

"I don't like in the arms i want in the hands"
He smiled at me.And we finally arrive at my favourite restaurant.I entered and sat down in a table near the fire place to get warm.Hyung and I talk and talked and laughs after that we walked back home.We hold hands while walking.




To be continued....
..................................................................................................................................................................

A/N:Oyeaa.. :)) I'm sorry it's short and Kai's POV was too long :3
SORREEEH xDD I'm
just a beginner Please comment UHUH! Harhar..TY ^o^