Chapter 3

Be my baby~

(Kyungsoo's POV)
It's fun being with kai this morning even though he woke me up so early.This boy i don't like his baby attitude it's akward i don't like it.I wish he'll change his baby-ish attitude,because it's the one who is ruining his good looks.

"Hyung thanks ahh~" He smiled at me and i smiled back.

"Your welcome Jongin-ah~" He removed his shoes and place it in the shoe rack i did what he did.

"Hyung! I'll go to bed i'll take a nap"

"Ah nae sure"
Finally he's gonna sleep! I went to the living room and watch t.v.Later on i fell asleep with the t.v on.Someone put a blanket on me i tried opening my eyes and it was Kai. I think he is kind i think i like him oh wait am i dreaming? i rubbed my eyes and it was not.Did i told myself that i liked him? but i can't i hate him! I mean his attitude though.I sleeped again and when i woke up kai was sitting beside me and watching t.v i rubbed my eyes and sat down. 

"Good aftie Hyung~" He smiled at me.

"Good afternoon also Kai" i smiled weakly.

"So how's sleep?" He asked me while flipping the channels.

"I don't know i feel something is weird." I streched my body.

"Why? What happened?" He smiled at me and lay his head in my shoulders.

"Well..Never mind.Are you hungry? i'll cook something for you"

"Anio i just want some peaceful day with you hyung and nothing else" he hugged my waist and buried his face down my chest.

"Ya-Yah! what the are you doing?" Am i blushing? It can't be i mean it really can't be.He hugged me tighter.

"Hyung..please i want this day to be happy." Ow what the heck is he saying? is he drunk or something? aishh this ing baby-ish attitude is getting worst.

"Are you alright?" I touched his forehead and his hot.I don't know what to do.

"A-a..i'm fine hyung"

"No your not your hot what happened?" No i can't take care of him please i don't take care baby-ish attitude.

"I think its because of the cold weatheer"

"Oh,wait i'll get some medicine" I lay him down the couch.I immediately get the things i need.The warm water and a clean towel medecines and etc..

"Kai! Drink this medicimes it's good for you"  I gave him the medicine and  the water.Oh lord please help me take care of this baby-is attitude kai.

"Why are you helping me hyung? i tought you hate taking care of someone?"

"Ow come on kai! Your my friend i need to take care of you!" 
I said it while putting a towel around his forehead.

"Hyuung~Thanks i owe you alot" Haist. what am i doing? i'm think i'm becoming his mother,no just kidding. I giggled softly ok atleast he's now sleeping 
i'll call Baekhyun hyung i know he's gonna help me 

"Yeoboseyo?" Baekhyun hyung answered me with a humbled voice.

"Ah nae! Hyung this is me D.O, i need your help" I said it with a worried voice.

"Uhm why? what's the problem?"

"Kai,it's kai.He's sick i don't know what to do.I know you know how to do this things right?"


"Ahh it's kai being sick.So did you check his temperature up?"

"Ah nae!What's next?"

"The medicines? then it's done! Good luck!"

"Ah nae bye! Thanks" 
I hung the phone and walk straight to kai.What should i do with him? I'm gonna die.

"Kai!Why should you be sick this days? i can't take care of you but i'll try"

"You don't need to take care of me" ​ 
he mumbled.I guess he need some more rest.

....................................................................................................

D.O cooked some food for their dinner .He wakes up kai for the dinner 

"I hope his fine now" D.O takes kai's temperature and wakes him up

"Wake up kai it's time for dinner!" D.O smiled at  the younger.

"Hyung.Thanks"Kai woke up and rubbed his eyes .

"Uhmm for what??" D.O walked down the dining room and sat down in the chair.

"For taking care of me,Hehe~"Kai sat down  beside kyungsoo and started eating.

"Well,don't thank me Baekhyun hyung helped me"He smiled and started eating also.

"No!I know it's you,Even though you hate taking care of people"He sighed and he continued eating.

"Pshh.I'm not that mean yah know??"Kyungsoo looked at kai and finish his ramen up.
 

"Yeah right.But thanks now i'm feeling good."Kai smiled at kyungsoo and finish his ramen up.
Kyungsoo washed the dishes because kai's not feeling better.After that kai and D.O slept..

To be continued....
....................................................................................................................................
A/N:This chapter is long now.. My friend is complaining because of my short chapters..xDD Thanks for reading!