Chapter 4

Be my baby~

..The next morning..

Kai wakes up and  stood up from bed and walks down to the Bathroom.
"I feel dizzy."He fell down the floor and try to stand up when someone helped him and it was D.O.

"Yah!Are you alright??"He said it with a worried face and helped kai to stand.

"Uhmm,I'm fine Kyungiee~"He winked at D.O and giggles.

"Kyungiee? What the heckk?Just drink your medicine!"He left kai with it's medicine and watch the t.v.

"W-well..I like that name for my big brother"He wisphered and drinks his medicine.

D.O and Kai will meet their friends they started taking a bath and dressed up.

"Kai are you done dressing? Let's go already!"Kyungsoo grabbed his hoodie and  wears it.He looked at kai and he saw him shirtless it was his first time seeing kai shirtless.

"H-hyuung~Get out!"Kai blushed with embarrasment while covering his body.

"Yah! Like i don't have a body? We are boys right?"He laughed at kai like there was no tomorrow.

"Stop laughin KYUNGIEEE~"He dressed qiiuckly and grabs his hoodie.

Their meeting place was at Kai's fav. restaurant GG forever 9 restaurant and when they arrived at the place they saw Baekhyun,Chanyeol,Suho,Lay,Xiumin,Chen,Sehun,Luhan,Tao,and Kris.The two of them waved and went to the table.

"Annyeeong~Good morning guys!"Kai said it happily.

"Oh hi Kai~Are you fine now?"Baekhyun asked him while checking his temperature.
D.O answered baekhyun's question before Kai could answer.

"Nope,His not this morning i saw him sitting in the bathroom floor"

"Yah be careful next time Kai arra? You made us all worried"They all agreed with baekhyun
A pretty lady showed up when they're still talking.(xD)

"Annyeonghaseyo Jeonun Im Yoona imnida what can i do for you sir's?"She smiled at them and took their orders.

"Thanks noona"

Kai said happily and waves. When D.O saw kai happy even though he is still sick his heart beated crazily.He ignored kai so they would'nt have any eye-contacting things.

......Few minutes later......

"Order's hereee!"The maknae's shouted.

"Aww kids" D.O smirked and giggled a little.He and the rest started eating when they finish the food up they talk and talk for an hour.

"So guys?see you tomorrow i guesss?" Suho stand up from his sit and started walking down the door with Lay.

"Yeaah!I guess see you also guys tomorrow!"

Baekhyun shouted as he and Chanyeol followed Suho and Lay.Later on all of the guys went home.

"Hey,kai why are you so happy when the waiter showed up?I'm not jealous or anything ok."

D.O shoved his hands to his pocket and looked down.

"Wha....waitt..whaat?! I'm not happy okay? Don't even think i like her..I like someone else.."

and it's you Kai tought..

"Tss.Don't get me wrong i know you like her!"

Please don't like her.Im jealous D.O tought.

They walked in silence when Kai broke it.

"Hyung~Why don't you like my attitude? Isn't it cute?" Kai looked at D.O akwardly.

"No it's not.Okay? I think everyone in here don't like your baby-ish attitude!" D.O looked at Kai with a poker face.

"Aw.But everyone loves it! You just don't like it,I'm so tired of you being my cold hyung! You don't even appreciate me,Your hopeless.And please stop taking care of me i know you ing hate it right?! Don't push yourself too much You might hurt yourself!" Kai's tears poured down his cheeks.They stopped walking.

"Yah! Don't be such an idiot! I can change my self and i'm not cold,I don't appreciate you? Ow okay but I do appreciate you alot! Don't judge me, i don't ing hate it! I'll take care of you as long as i want,so stop it! I don't like it when you make me look like i'm an careless person that someone hate okay?!" D.O looked at Kai and  wiped he's tears and hugged him.

"Hyung~Th...thankss...And i'm sorry because i ing messed up!" Kai hugged his hyung back and cry unto his shoulders.

"Nope,it's fine! And your freaking hot! Let's go home already your too tired already" D.O runs bringing Kai with him.
It will just take a few seconds because the restaurant is a few meters away from them.
..................

D.O press the elevator button breathlessly holding kai's hand.They went up from the Ground to the 4th floor.D.O took the key's out and swipe it down the lock system.

"Ok now wait here while i'll get everything." D.O gets the medicine a warm water a clean towel.

D.O did the thing he did before like put the warm towel on his head put the blanket on him and make him take the medicine..
Kai have a high fever right now D.O Don't know what to do..


........To be continued........
A/N:Imma sorry about this :)) Im so lazy i've got many thing to doow so tnx for reading this :)))Subscribbeee! :))