Chapter 1

Be my baby~

"Hyunggg!!"

Kai shouted and was about to cry when D.O came.
"What's wrong?"D.O asked him with a worried face.

"I-i saw a cockroach"He hugged D.O.
D.O burst out laughin and stepped on the cockroach."Now he's dead,You can stop hugging me now"
D.O smiled on kai."I'm so-sorry"
He was embarrased with his Hyung and burst out crying.

"Why are you crying did you saw an cockroach again?"
D.O giggled when he was about to leave the room where kai was.

"Because of you." D.O turned back and asked him
"ME?! What did i do to you??"He smirked at kai.
"You laughed at me and it makes me feel that i'm embarrased" He said it while sobbing because of cry.
D.O hugged kai and his back head
"I'm sorry.Don't worry the cockroach is dead now,you will not be scared anymore

Kai punched D.O in the arm "Hyung!are you bullying me?"

Kai cried again.

"I don't know!I'm sorry again." Kai felt warm in D.O's hug.D.O pushed him softly and wiped his tears.

"Thanks hyung" Sobbing. "No problem,but don't cry when you just saw a cockroach and feeled embarrased OKAY?!" D.O left the room and watched a t.v "N-nae"

Kai left the room and set beside D.O while watching t.v."Kai are you fine?"

D.O asked with his worried face

"Nae hyung.But my eyes hurt" D.O looked at kai's eyes.

"Don't cry now your eyes is turning to red" Kai lay down his head on D.O's shoulder,D.O looked at kai.

"Kai,Kai,Kai! is he sleeping?"

D.O look at Kai and saw him sleeping.

"How adorable" D.O felt tired and didn't even realized that he fell asleep on kai's head.They looked like they were husband and wife. 







To be Continued..