New Trainee

Where vampires are who you LESS EXPECT

 

Kris P.O.V

When we arrived to the practice room, I noticed immediately the black scarf Baekhyun was wearing around his neck, I approached him, knowing what really happened.

“Nice scarf ~” I touched it slightly , maybe it looked a bit like flirting for my wink, and I could assert my suspects, that my sister bitted him last night, almost killing him, something inside me skipped .

“T-thanks” he was a bit nervous at first, I could notice, but he answered immediately “I’ve got a slight cold I think…”he pretended to cough, nice try “but don’t worry duizhang, I’ll be ok” he put a slight smile on his lips.

“Well try not to get too tired then “ I messed up his hair “ and take care now ok?~”

“s-sure, thank you” he smiled again, but this time it was brighter, even tho I knew he was apologizing to me in his mind.

I’m also sorry for not taking good care of you last night…

……

Lil P.O.V

I dreamed about him, even if I didn’t killed him, he died in my dream. When I woke up , it was already night, guilt was taking over me. I heard Jin getting home, she was more used to the human habits, and she could perfectly sleep at night.

I walked down stair to meet her, she didn’t make it to the bedroom yet, she just collaped into the couch.

“Jin?” she mumbled as a response, she was tired.

“mmmm?”

“I’ll do a casting for SM” wait what did I just said?

“that was a good one” she tried to laugh but was too tired to even do so, then she tired to sit comfy on the couch and looked at me “wait, are u sure about that?” I nodded in response

“I just feel I have to apologize to him and, protect him…”

“you’ll tell him just like that? What if he doesn’t believe you?”

“I have to try it” I bitted my lower lip, and then Jin was thinking about Kris, and frowned sighing. ”when are you going to tell him by the way?”

“t-tell him what?” she blinked “damn you! Don’t do that!” it was cute when she whined like that, I giggled a little, then she sighed, and placed a hand on my shoulder “be careful ok?” I nodded, and thanked her.

Baekhyun P.O.V

We had a photo shoot today, and as maybe it would be last day we were together because our other half would be flying to China again tomorrow ,our mates from EXO-M came to see us.

I could see that Kris was staring  at me the whole time, and it made my job a bit uncomfortable, but he had no expression, as if he was thinking something, I approached him and could really say that he was too absorbed he even didn’t realized.

“Hyung?...”he blinked few times, shaking his head. “duizhang you ok?” I put my hand on his cheek trying to calm him down.

“Y-yeah… I just got blank for a few mins…don’t worry” his warm smile, calmed me.

But I tenses immediately when I saw Amber getting near us with a “new” girl, that it looked too familiar to me, and when I touched the mark that was hidden into my scarf , Kris turned around kinda like, protecting me?

“Hey guys!” Amber waved energycally at us, and luckily to me the photoshoot director called me, and I went right away.

A.N : so here its is new chapter I hope you liked it and, thank you so much to who subscribed to he story :'D hope it won't disapoint you ^^