Knowing each other

Where vampires are who you LESS EXPECT

 

Baekhyun P.O.V

They finished asking Se Hun and mine pics, so there was just our leader left. I looked at her , she was laughing with the guys, and… blushing?, it looks like I was wrong about her, but something tells me she’s the one I found yesterday night and bitted me, I guided my hand to the marks on my neck, gulping, if they weren’t there I would still believe it was all a nightmare, but they are, and at that moment our eyes meet and I was frozen, her eyes where gold dark brown and even warmly. But I suddenly heard a voice in my head. I’m really sorry Baekhyun I didn’t wanted to hurt you, I know you saved me and I’m really thankful for it, I’m sorry . I couldn’t move just blink until she bowed slightly to me, so I was right after all it was her, and vampires where real. I got goosebumps and covered more my marks but the scarf wasn’t big enough, and a bunch of questions appeared in my mind as I walked slowly towards them, too much questions, that needed answer, some more than others. I saw Kris tensed when I approached the group I sit next to Kyungsoo.

“Hey Baek! You know we’ve got a new trainee at the company” Kai wrapped his arm around her shoulder I wouldn’t do that if I were you I immediately thought. She smiled at me and shoved off his arm of her

“why are you taking so much closeness with me Kim Jonging” it was as if they knew since long ago even if they just meet now, and a dislike weird feeling got over me. Then Kris spoke.

“kid watch out” he also seemed kinda mad with the dancer , and this one pouted.” let’s wait to the rest so you can introduce yourself again “. She nodded.

 

Kris P.O.V

I couldn’t help it, I already was on her mind, and Baekhyun’s and could hear her apologizes to him, and I already sensed something would happen between them. I went hear him, pat his back , and he-shivered?, he never did that with me, was he suspecting about me? I guess I’ll have to tell him someday, now that he already knows that vampires are real, I really wanted to slap my sis right now for being so straight to the point, but she’ve always been like that, I’m glad somehow even if she did lose her memories, her personality is still the same.

When everyone had known her, Amber took her again to training , they seem really close already, Joonmyun patted my shoulder “dude , what’s with that look” I blinked at him.

“huh what look?”

“you’re smiling too much” he put a grin on his lips.

“a-ahh yeah well it’s always refreshing know new people” I tried to sound convincing, but Su Ho always got me.

“yeah…”If my eyes weren’t tricking me I swear I saw a smirk on his mouth” don’t tell me you already have a crush on her?” I gasped, staring at him for a while., and then started to burst out laughing. Oh my god what was he thinking me having a crush on my own sister, that was hilarious, I couldn’t stop laughing.

“what?” I heard his confused voice, of course I forgot he didn’t know, but omg.

“Nothing leader nothing” I patted his head, still laughin lightly.

 

Lil P.O.V

It was already Friday just a week since I was a trainee at SM, Amber and I got really close also with Luna and Baekhyun and Kai…well I guess he also counts. I’ve never realized how hardworking was Jin, and how she did the idols make up so well. Kris allways called me, we allways ended up talking about Baekhyun thoug , but one day I couldn’t take it anymore and had to make it sure.

“Yeah..I…might…have a crush on him…” he sighed at the other line .

“I KNEW IT!!” I covered my mouth immediately realizing that I wasn’t alone.”are you goin to tell him or…” I almost whispered.

“it’s useless…”I frowned

“why?”

“he’s starting to like someone else”

“how do you know it” then I paused remembering his powers as a vampire, he could sense people feelings just humans tough, apart from reading minds, he also was a good fighter, more than good to be honest. ”ohh…d-do you know who is it?” I bitted my lip nervous.

“Yes…”then he hung up , and a beep was the only thing I could hear.

“Kris?! Damn it!” I turned to Baekhyun who was inches away, we we’re walking back home together.

“was that Kris?” he asked, I nodded ”what did he wanted?”

“oh just know how we were doing and all that”

“I swear he’s like a dad sometimes” he laughed slightly. 

.......

A.N : sorry for taking so long to update the fics, I andmit it I'm bit forgetful sometimes, and I also have lot of things in my head u.u and I'm trying to finish it, but  I have to write it first in my language and then traslate it, that's why it takes me even more time * sigh *

I'm really sorry I can't promise anything about next update but I'll try to keep updating, no matter what.

I hope you can keep up with me, but you're free to do whatever you want anyways *sigh..again I'm sorry u.u