First impresions

Where vampires are who you LESS EXPECT

 

Kris P.O.V

I could feel how Baekhyun was tensed behind me, was he scared? Jus few minutes after Amber spoke the director called him, and he almost run to him, leaving me alone with her and…my sister, finally I was in front of her again, and this time I would make her remember, even if it would cost my life, I know it might sound desperate but I couldn’t stand it anymore.

When Baekhyun left Amber shrugged his shoulders and introduced us.

“Well I’m going to introduce you two until the rest are done” she pushed Lea in front of her a bit

“I-I’m Lil, and I’m a new trainee, it’s a pleasure to meet you “ she extended arm after bowing, how was she so cute?, I shocked her hand.

“I’m Wu Fan but you can call me Kris” she smiled at me shyly, but right after then she looked at Baekhyun and I knew why she actually became a trainee, and also images of her and Jin flashed in my head, so I was right after all Jin was a vampire, but how did she managed so well to hide her thoughts from me that I didn’t realized she lived with my sister all this time? What kind of vampire was she? A bunch of cuestions runed through my mind. I tried to enter Lea’s head

Take care of him while I’m out . She turned to look at me shoked, and slide away her hand slowly.

Y-you…Are you a vampire?. I noded smiling and I noticed she was tensed.

Don’t worry I won’t tell anyone or hurt you, but you better don’t do anything to them or I’ll make sure you can’t get into SM’s building again. She gulped. Just kidding but please take care of Baekhyun. I ruffled her hair, Lea gulped again but more calmed now.

I will. She nodded smiling, and then Amber was waving at the guys to come meet her, but just Jongin, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol could came, the rest were busy somehow, so as the shoot was just for EXO-K and we were mostly doing nothing I waved at the rest of my members to come.

…..

Lil’s P.O.V

I was really speechless , I would never thought Kris was a vampire, so maybe Jin found out and that’s why she was thinking of him the whole time?, I was going to have a long talk with her when I got home.

I saw bunch of members of EXO coming throwards me, I blinked amazed, trying to stay calm. Chanyeol greeted me first with his bright smile, shocking hands with me energically, also then he hugged me, how could he be so cute? I wanted to squish him but again my head stopped me at the right time calm down Lil, then Yixing shocked hands with me showing off his dimple  with a warm eye smile, then Jongdae turn he was really calm, then Kai came shocking my hand trying to smile but I thing he was a bit sleepy that time, then Tao came he was bit like Jongdae but had a cute eye smile, then Kyungsoo, eh was really welcoming almost as Chanyeol but not so exsagerate, then it came Lu Han he was also tired, and finally Minseok  I think he was sleeping when Kris called them.

Baekhyun, Se Hun and Joonmyung where still doing the shoot and it would take a while to finish it, I couldn’t take my eyes off him LIL FOCUS!, I shook my head I could hear Kris chuckle.

“Soo how long have you been dancing?” Kai surprised me , he looked tired but was the first one to break the silence.

“ohh almost since I have use of memory” I bited my lip, trying to smile.

“maybe I'll go to your practice room sometime so I can prove it myself” he winked, wait was he flirting with me?

“sure as you want, then I could beat you in a dance battle too” I returned his wink.He blinked satisfied and nodded as an answer.

“You better be careful with this kid” said playfuly Lu Han hitting Jongin’s shoulder, why where all the sleepy/tired ones speaking, wow.

“How many time do I have to tell you not to call me that ge” Kai glared at Lu Han and this one just chuckled, and stick his tongue out at him, I giggled at the scene it was fun seeing Lu Han teasting Kai.

 

 

A.N:  So here it is another chapter, I hope you liked it and please feel freee to tell me what you think of it ^^ thank you to all the new subscribers :'D