Another day of practice, another day of pain.

Please don't judge me.

italics are CL's thoughts

__________________

2NE1 was practicing their dance for I LOVE YOU. It was suppose to be y, alluring. They were giving it all they got. YG was leaning against the wall, watching them. A frown on his face.

Chaerin didn't like this. She continued to give her best but she realized her pace was to fast compared to the others she also noticed that Bom was out of breathe, Dara had fear written all over her face and Minzy though was doing great couldn't get the small details correct. As the leader she was going to help and correct them but before she could she was startle by a crisp, cold voice. 

"CUT!" YG snarled quietly. All four member, dancers and staff stood still. Holding in their breath. 

"Are you all idiots?" silence was the answer given to him.

"You guys didn't seem to learn from your previous performances! Bom, y should be your forte but your obviously showing your age! You should exercise more. Dara, would you stop looking so damn frightened and have some confidence or at least act like you have confidence. Minzy, how could you not get a simple move correct? Even Bom got it. Good god. And CL! You are their leader. You aren't supposed to leave them behind. Match your pace with theirs! Don't act like your the damn best if your group can't be the best with you. You are suppose to LEAD them." YG ranted at them, glaring.

Chaerin bowed and mumbled, "Sorry that's my fault. I'll make sure we fix the mistakes."

But YG had none of that he got up and left the room, slamming the door shut. All CL could hear was the echoing of all they did wrong in her head. No praise or encouragement could get rid of YG's displeasure from her head. Everyone stood still, quiet. Even the staff and dancers were unsure of what to say to the girls. CL stiffened her shoulders and turned to her girls, a sweet smile on her lips. Her eyes shined but they looked flat.

"One more time till we get it right. We have to get it right we don't want to disappoint our fans..." CL said in a kind voice. She didn't want to come harsh down on the girls. But she needed to lead them.

So for hours they continued to practice. Sweat running down their faces, muscles aching. CL noted that Bom and Dara looked dead tired and Minzy looked a bit overwhelmed. She told them to get some rest and sent them back to the dorms. They didn't fight it and went back. The staff and dancers have left long ago. It was just CL now. She needed to be the perfect leader for them. She must be perfect so that they could be perfect.

Mistakes? Mistakes were not an option. 

As she danced to the beat of the music thoughts were running through her head.

When did it become like this? When did working becoming something that bound me down into sadness and self-hatred. When did I start to fear practice, fear the words said about me and my group. When did I value other people's judgments but my own? When did this happen?

She collapsed onto the dance floor, breathing heavily. She looked over at the clock it said it was 6 in the morning. The girls had left 2 hours ago. She rolled over and crawled over to her bag, her legs, her body aching. She reached in and searched for her phone. Upon finding it she skimmed through the missed phone calls. All from 2NE1 probably calling for her to sleep. She skimmed through her messages, 2NE1 again telling her to rest. Some friends showing their support as well as her family. YG family of course sending her funny supporting messages. She continued to skim till she saw it all. 

No message. No message from him at all. She gripped her phone and frowned.

He usually left a message to give me his opinion about my covers.

She sat up. She dropped her phone and slapped both of her cheeks with her hands. There she went again valuing other people's opinions. But she couldn't help think about why he never messaged her back since the night she did the cover. It's been days and yet no response. She bit her lips, shut her eyes and shoved her hand through her messy hair.

She was in this endless hole of darkness. She could no longer see the light that music, dance, that this job gave for her. 

Music is killing me. Dancing isn't fun. Everyone hates who I am. I can't even be who I am without the public ridiculing me. Look how weak I am. I can't protect myself much less protect my girls. I can't even make them feel secure. What kind of leader am I?

"Chae."

That one voice relinquished all her dark thoughts. All of her self-loathing. As ridiculous as it sound Chaerin saw the light. And he stood there in all his glory. Her savior. Her idol.

"Oppa."

She was glad that her voice came out playful, sweet, kind. No ounce of what she was feeling earlier was in her voice. She reached in her bag and whipped out her shades and slipped them on. One thing she was afraid of was his prying eyes. Afraid he'd see it all.

"Take that off. You're with me. I won't be judging you." He snorted. As if she was being ridiculous.

Maybe she was. But she wouldn't let him see it. She wouldn't let him see how far shes fallen.

"The light is hurting my eyes. I am so used to the darkness." She chuckled darkly at how true to her words she was. So used to cruel words instead of kind ones.

"Yah, don't laugh like that. It freaks me out." He chuckled, not understanding. And that made her smile. She was so happy that he was oblivious.

"Sorry, Oppa" She smiled brightly at him.

"Hey Chae let's go to my studio I want to listen to some songs. You can sleep over again like you did last time. Oh yeah you did amazing in the cover." He smiled back at her.

He put his hand in front of her and she grabbed it. She was pulled up and she continued to hold his hand.

She smiled so softly, so tenderly at him that he blinked a few times because this kind of smile hadn't been seen by him or anyone for such a long time.

"Thank you, Teddy Oppa." 

_______________________________

A/N: Okay for now its Chaeddy but to be honest I was thinking of adding more love interests for her lol. 

I bet you were all like "Who is this guy Chae is talking to? Is the Author going to surprise us again ._____." If you all have read my other stories you all know how much i love surprising you guys. ^^ 

But yeah I hope it wasn't to bad. I tried for something a little sweet. And sorry if there was mistakes. I was too lazy to proofread this.

Thank you all for subscribing and commenting this. I love all your comments and I do read them and I put them into consideration okay! So please comment~

I love you!

Please subscribe and comment!