Final: Lu han ge is my boyfriend

Our Love Story

“UGHHHH!!!!” Yoon Ju groaned as she rested her head on her arms on the table.

“It’s ok...” Min Jung patted her best friend’s shoulder reassuringly, “He probably just got busy with practice and schedules and all.”

Yoon Ju pouted as she turned her head to the side to stare at the faces of her members, “So he can’t even send one text?”

Krystal shrugged absentmindedly as she looked through her own pink iPhone. “Maybe he doesn’t have wi-fi?”

She was referring the app that required wi-fi that Yoon Ju and Lu han had been using for the the last 5 weeks they’d been texting each other. Unfortunately, he had stopped a week ago and she had no idea why.

Yoon Ju couldn’t even keep texting him because it would seem clingy and she wasn’t like that. No. He had to text her first.

“Then how was he texting me before?” Yoon Ju asked with a sigh.

Only Min Jung and Krystal knew how frustrated she was with Lu han’s lack of texts to her.

“It’s ok...” Min Jung cooed again, motherly.

Yoon Ju pouted cutely and whined, “Omma, what do I do?!”

Krystal swiftly leaned over and hit her head, all while staring at her phone still. “Stop.”

Yoon Ju shot a glare at her but quickly pouted again when she looked back to Min Jung.

“Do you think...” Yoon Ju hesitated, “he stopped... you know...”

Min Jung shook her head quickly, “I’m sure he still likes you! He probably just got busy, Yoon Ju. He is an idol, you know.”

Krystal smirked, “Maybe he got annoyed of your stupid aegyo.”

“I don’t like you.” Yoon Ju glared at her.

“Same~” Krystal waved her hand, not caring.

Min Jung let out a silent sigh and glanced at the clock.

“Come on, girls” Min Jung said, pulling on their arms, “Our break is over. Back to practicing.”

“Awww....” Krystal frowned.

Min Jung rolled her eyes and plucked the phone out of Krystal’s hands and kept it in her small baby blue bag.

Krystal had a habit of sneaking over to use it during lessons and practice so Min Jung kept it from now ons. The same went with Yoon Ju’s phone.

Yoon Ju willingly handed over her phone, she didn’t want to stare at the wallpaper of Lu han and wait for a text to appear, when it obviously wasn’t coming.

The three pretty girls stood and began walking over to the exit of the small SM cafeteria meant for trainees during their break time.

But before they could exit the room, three girls swiftly came to stand in front of them, blocking their way.

Krystal frowned in annoyance, “What do you want?” she sneered.

Min Jung placed a hand on the blonde’s arm, calming her.

The girl in the front of the triangular formation crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow, “Is that any way to talk to your unnie?”

“We’re your sunbaes.” Yoon Ju stated, her own annoyance flaring.

The girl scoffed. Her plastic-surgery made face stared at them, “Your not my sunbae. You guys are trainees too!”

Krystal rolled her eyes, “We’re going to debut. Unlike you.”

“We’re going to debut!” One of the others said, offended.

“Sure.” Yoon Ju said. “And when is that?” she gave them an expectant look, knowing they didn’t have an answer.

“You seem... sad.” The leader said, staring at Yoon Ju.

“How bout you do us a favor?” Krystal asked, “Get out of our way because your plastic-covered face is kinda disgusting to look at, Ji Rin.”

“I’m older than you!” Ji Rin flared.

Krystal glared at her, “I don’t care.”

Min Jung bit her bottom lip. She would have usually stopped Krystal and Yoon Ju from getting angry, but she didn’t like Ji Rin that much either which is why she stayed quiet... for now.

Ji Rin ignored Krystal and turned back to Yoon Ju, “Finally realized that Lu han oppa doesn’t like you? That you were just a toy that kept him entertained for a few weeks?” she smirked.

Yoon Ju’s fingers clenched into a fist, “I am not a toy!” she gritted her teeth together.

“You’re right.” Ji Rin said smugly, “You’re a charity case. One that Lu han oppa’s gotten tired of! Isn’t that why he stopped talking to you?”

“How do you know that?” Min Jung asked with wide eyes.

One of Ji Rin’s minions smugly smirked, “All of the trainees know that Yoon Ju was dumped by Lu han oppa!”

Yoon Ju hid her shock quickly with an annoyed expression, “To be dumped you have to be dating, idiot. Besides, I wasn’t dumped!! Lu han ge is just busy with his schedule.”

“Suurreee.” Ji Rin extended the word showing she didn’t believe that. “You keep thinking that, Yoon Ju.”

Yoon Ju couldn’t help but feel agitated, “What the hell is wrong with you? Just leave me alone!”

Ji Rin glared at her. Both of the girls had been hating each other since Yoon Ju first joined the company as a trainee.

Ji Rin stepped forward with a deathly stare, “Because, , you shouldn’t be here. A half-chinese girl doesn’t deserve to be part of a kpop group.”

Krystal raised an eyebrow at her, preparing to step up and beat the crap out of Ji Rin if she hurt Yoon Ju. “There are a bunch of foreigners in Kpop groups these days. Isn’t your precious Lu han oppa chinese?”

“At least he’s full chinese.” Ji Rin scoffed, “Yoon Ju’s half.”

“And?” Krystal probed. “I’m half-American.”

Ji Rin shot her a glare, “Shut up. I’m not talking to you.”

Krystal rolled her eyes, “It doesn’t matter. Leave us alone.”

“Fine. I’ll go.” Ji Rin said as she stepped back and took one more glance to Yoon Ju, “Enjoy your life, charity case.”

Ji Rin walked away with her minions, leaving Yoon Ju fuming with anger.

“I’m not a freakin’ charity case!” Yoon Ju gritted.

Min Jung sighed and placed a hand on Yoon Ju’s shoulder, “Ignore her. She’s just jealous that Lu han oppa liked you instead of her.”

Yoon Ju ignored her and walked off, heading to their practice room.

Krystal and Min Jung looked at each other and sighed before following her.

They reached their practice room and found a bunch of other trainees there.

“What’s going on?” Min Jung asked their choreographer.

The choreographer smiled at the girls, “They are doing a check on the other trainees. You guys can watch, it’ll take some time.”

“Ok.” Krystal nodded and the girls went to go sit down near a corner of the room.

Yoon Ju smirked as she saw Ji Rin with the other trainees, her cold exterior replaced with a nervous expression.

Yoon Ju knew that Ji Rin had only gotten in because of luck and now that they had a check on how far they had gone, she had a chance of being kicked out of SM.

“Choi Ji Rin.” The choreographer announced.

Ji Rin stepped up and gulped, glancing around.

“Awwww.....” Yoon Ju cooed with venom, “Is someone scared to be kicked out? You should have expected it.... I mean, what talent do you have?”

Ji Rin snapped her head to Yoon Ju, “Says the charity case.”

“Charity case?” A familiar voice repeated with confusion.

“OH MY GOD!!” All the trainees exclaimed.

“Gege?!” Yoon Ju yelled with wide eyes.

“Anneyeong!” Lu han smiled heartwarmingly from the door.

Yoon Ju glanced at Min Jung, who nodded, and ran up to him.

“What are you doing here?” she asked in awe. Yoon Ju was dying to hug him, *coughkisshimcough* but she knew they had an audience and that was publicity she wanted to avoid for now.

Lu han laughed, “I’m here to sell you some groceries.”

“What?” Yoon Ju frowned.

He hit her on the forehead lightly, “It’s a joke. Of course I’m here to see y- hyung!” Lu han pointed to the choreographer with a clear of his throat as he suddenly remembered who was there.

Min Jung and Krystal giggled from behind their palms.

Yoon Ju smiled, “You could have said it in Chinese.”

Lu han scratched the back of his head, “Oh yeah....”

Yoon Ju laughed at his embarrassed expression.

“Uhh... wanna go somewhere else?” Lu han asked her. Yoon Ju nodded and glanced at her members, who eagerly nodded their approval, before following him out the door.

“LU HAN OPPA!” Ji Rin yelled, running out of the room after them and ignoring the choreographer that yelled out her name.

“Huh?” Lu han turned back with furrowed eyebrows.

“You didn’t even say hi to me!” Ji Rin whined with an attempt to look cute.

“Uhh....” Lu han was confused, “Hi?”

“Oppa...” Ji Rin frowned, “Why are you going with her?”

Lu han blinked, “Because....”

“She’s just a stupid charity case!” Ji Rin scowled. “You don’t have to act like you like her anymore.”

“But...” Lu han seemed embarrassed again, “I do...”

“W-What?!” Ji Rin’s eyes widened with shock. “B-But w-why weren’t you answering her texts then?!”

Yoon Ju expectantly looked at him, waiting for an answer too.

Lu han sighed, “I...kinda...got my phone taken away. From my manager hyung...for texting too much....”

Yoon Ju broke out into laughter, “THANK GOD!”

Lu han gave her a confused look but she shrugged him off.

“B-But... why are you with her?!” Ji Rin sneered.

Before Lu han could answer, Yoon Ju linked their arms together and smiled smugly at her.

“Why don’t you go back to your checking point?” Yoon Ju asked. “My boyfriend and I have places to be.”

Ji Rin’s mouth fell open as Yoon Ju turned them and began to walk away.

Lu han smiled at her, “Boyfriend, huh?”

Yoon Ju pinked, “Of course! Now come on, we need to go kiss again.”

“Huh?” Lu han’s eyes widened.

Yoon Ju giggled and smiled cutely, “Nothing~”

 

Thank you all to subscribed and commented on this fic ^^ hahah i doubt this was a drabble because the chapters were so long but i hope you sitll enjoyed! I love all you guys and you don't know how happy I am that people like my writing! Please keep supporting me ^^ See you in my other fics, yeah? Thank you! :D