Part six: Meeting with Sehun

Our Love Story

In two days Lu han would be leaving and Yoon Ju felt her time running out.

When Sehun found Lu han and her together a few days ago, Yoon Ju felt the tension. But after that day she watched them more closely and found out that they weren’t even staying in the same room together willingly, let alone talking to each other.

She asked the other EXO members what happened but none of them knew either.

But Yoon Ju was stubborn and she wanted to know what happened between the two close friends that everyone loved.

And that’s why Yoon Ju was sitting in a cafe nearby SM Entertainment and waiting for Sehun. It was 5 minutes after the time she’d asked him to meet her and he still hadn’t arrived.

Yoon Ju let out a sigh and as she slipped out her purple cased iPhone  to check the time again, the door of the cafe opened.

Yoon Ju looked up to see a young guy with a scarf covering half of his face enter. She smiled in recognition of his light brown hair and unamused eyes.

He spotted her and walked over, holding in his nervous feelings. Sehun didn’t know why she asked him to meet but he did know that he was insanely happy she did. He took the seat across from her and let down his scarf so he could speak.

“Hi...” Sehun nervously said.

Yoon Ju smiled, “Anneyeong.”

Sehun glanced around, “So... why did you want to meet me?”

Yoon Ju sighed and leaned forward, tracing a finger on the rim of her glass of a strawberry smoothie.

“Sehun... you’ll tell me the truth, right?” Yoon Ju asked hesitantly.

Sehun was even more nervous now, “About what?”

Yoon Ju looked up to meet his eyes, “Lu han ge.”

Sehun’s expression darkened. Even when he was alone with Yoon Ju, Lu Han was the conversation and that made a cringe with annoyance.

“I have nothing to say about him.” Sehun responded nonchalantly.

Yoon Ju inwardly sighed. She could see how Sehun was reacting on Lu han.

“What happened between you guys?” Yoon Ju asked, despite the negative reaction from Sehun.

Sehun looked back to her *You did*. Sehun shook his head, “Nothing.”

Yoon Ju gave him a look, “Nothing? You guys are best friends but you’re not even talking to each other.”

Sehun flinched, “I don’t know anymore.”

“Don’t know what?” Yoon Ju frowned.

Sehun sighed, “If he’s still even my best friend.”

Yoon Ju’s eyes widened, “Sehun! You guys have known each other for so long. Are you really gonna let one fight ruin that?”

“It’s not that simple.” Sehun squirmed under her accusing gaze.

Yoon Ju sighed, exasperated, “Just tell me what happened!”

“I can’t!” Sehun was growing frustrated.

He had been so happy when she invited him out but he didn’t expect the topic of the meeting to be his elder member. He just wished they could talk about something else so the guilty feeling in him wouldn’t come.

Ever since he stopped talking to Lu Han, he couldn’t help but feel guilty. He knew that he was sort of overreacting but he couldn’t help it. Yoon Ju was the first girl he’d like in a long time and Lu han was already closer than her though Sehun had known her for months longer.

“Sehun.” Yoon Ju’s voice softened. She was frustrated, yes, but she was doing a good job on not showing it. “You need to fix things with Lu han ge. You guys are best friends. I know you act differently around him than the others, you can’t lose someone like that.”

Sehun stared at her blankly. “Why?”

Yoon Ju was taken back, “Why... what?”

Sehun leaned back with a sigh, “Why do you like Lu han hyung?”

Yoon Ju was flustered with his question. “Like him? I-”

“Don’t try to deny it.” Sehun cut her off as he looked at her, “I know you do.”

Yoon Ju sighed and a smile unconsciously grew on her lips as she thought of Lu han, “He’s sweet and nice and he looks good.” she laughed, “He sings good and dances good and I don’t know. He’s just really fun to be with.”

Sehun didn’t say anything for a few moments.

“You’re right.” He finally spoke.

“What?” Yoon Ju was confused.

“He is fun to be with.” Sehun held back a sigh, “I....I’ll fix things with him.”

Yoon Ju brightened, “You will?” she hadn’t expected Sehun to actually listen to her.

Sehun nodded, “I can’t lose Lu han hyung for a girl.”

Yoon Ju’s eyes widened, “A girl?!”

Sehun’s eyes widened as he realized his mistake, “U-Uh.. y-yeah... m-my mom! He’s really close with my mom!”

Yoon Ju leaned back with a suspicious look, “He’s close... with your mom?”

Sehun rapidly nodded, “Yeah! He’s really close with her and I didn’t want him stealing my...mom.” He mentally hit himself for how stupid he sounded.

“O....k...” Yoon Ju didn’t believe him but she decided not to push it.

“Yeah...” Sehun looked away and cleared his throat. “Well... I have to go now.”

“Uh... ok.” Yoon Ju said as she watched him get up and leave while hitting himself lightly on the head. She laughed and smiled with a relief filled sigh, “You did a good job, Yoon Ju~” she clapped her hands together, “Let’s get ice cream as a reward!”

Sehun quickly walked back to SM Entertainment, thoughts of apologizing to Lu han in his mind.

*How could have been so stupid?* Sehun asked himself with a sigh as he impatiently waiting for the cars to stop so he could cross the street. *A girl isn’t worth losing Lu han hyung...*

The cars finally stopped and Sehun crossed the street in a hurry.

He ran into his company and went to the elevators.

The time it took for him to reach the floor felt like hours though it was barely a minute. He ran to the practice room and the door slammed open.

EXO-M looked up in shock at a wide-eyed Sehun.

“Sehun?” Kris frowned, “What are you doing here?”

Sehun ran up to Lu han, who was staring at him with wide eyes. “Hyung...” Sehun stared at him apologetically, “I’m sorry.”