I'll Be Happy For You

It's Not My Fault, This Is Love's Fault

Sooyoung POV


I see it all. I watched as they went for a walk. Yes, I followed them. I wonder what will happen when they are together. When I saw Yuri almost declare her love to Yoona, I immediately called Yoona hope that she does not answer the declaration. But, a case of what you see, they eventually become couple. My heart hurt to see it all. After that, I went straight to my house. I cried. Why always her? Why always KwonYuri? First, she makes my relationship with Sica were destroyed. And now? She took Yoona from me.What else would she do? Oh yes, I've promised to go to Yoona’s house. Yeah, even though she has not called me. I'm going to her house first. I want to prepare myself. Then I take a shower. Try to lose the swelling in my eyes.And... Yeah successful, the swelling in my eyes is lost (author is stressful). I walked into Yoona’s house. When I got there, I waited about 15 minutes until I saw a car stopped in front of her house. There is Yuri inside the car. Together with Yoona and I see them... they... they kissed. My heart hurt to see it all again. Without can help it, tears are falling on my cheek.

Yoona POV

"Sooyoung, why are you crying? Is anyone hurt you?" I asked, worried her. "Just get speckle in the eye" she replied. I know she's just lying. Surely something happened. I thought. "Let's go Sooyoung" I take her hand. "I... I just want to go home" she let go of my hand. Before she walked toward her house, I took her hand and forced her into my house. "So, let's tell me” I force her again. She sighed. "I... I... I'm broken hearted.That's it" she said back tears. "Who's the lucky girl? Girl that you love." I ask her with exited. "Um... Well... You... Don’t need to know. Maybe if you know, our friendship can be destroyed" she said, crying. What is it exactly? Why is she crying? Is it so secret? Until she doesn’t want to tell me, her best friend. So what to do with our friendship? I'm very curious and when I wanted to ask, she spoke first. "If you want to know, will you promise me?" she asked. "Promise? In what way?" I asked back. "Promise that you won’t be angry with me" she replied. Then I nodded my head in agreement.

Sooyoung POV
Huh... Looks like I had to tell her. I wiped the tears off my cheek and then sighed. "All right. I'll tell you. The woman, who you say she is lucky it is.... is.... Well... she... is.... you Yoona. She was you" I said.Finally, I said it all. Finally I told her I loved her. Huft... My burden seemed to disappear. I saw her freeze in place. Her jaw dropped. Well... wait for the answer.

Author POV

"Me?" Yoona asked. She looked shock. "Yes... That's you" said Sooyoung. "Um...But... I... I've had..." before Yoona finish her words, Sooyoung been interrupted. "I know Yoona. You already have Yuri" said Sooyoung looks very sad. "Sorry" Yoona said. "For what? That's your right. As long as you're happy, I'll be happy too. Relax Yoona" Sooyoung said, smiling. She added "We... can still be friends right?" "Of course Sooyoung. I am so stupid if I do not think you were my friend" she replied with a laugh. Sooyoung laughing too. Yoona remembered the bracelet she had bought earlier in the souvenirs hop. "Sooyoung,this is for you. I found it while going with Yuri" she gave a blue plastic bag which is then opened by Sooyoung. Sooyoung smiled broadly. "Thank you Yoona. You're really kind. I love it" she said, huggingYoona. "Of course Sooyoung" she replied.

Yuri POV

Ah... I forgot to ask for whom Yoona buy the bracelet. Maybe it was for Sooyoung. Sometimes, I'm jealous of Sooyoung because she always closes to Yoona. But now, Yoona is mine. She is my girlfriend. How happy I am. Today was the best day for me. I drove the car to my house smiling at myself. At home, I called Jessica. "Yeoboseyo (Hello), Jessica, can you go to my house now... I want to talk to you... Five minutes? Okay" I hung up and walked toward my room. I rested for a moment, and then I heard my doorbell rang. Surely it is Jessica. I thought. When I opened the door, it wasn’t Jessica.