Together Forever

It's Not My Fault, This Is Love's Fault

 

Yuri POV

I've said it! I've told her that I love her. And now, my cheeks blushed. I didn’t dare look at those beautiful eyes. Now, I'm just waiting for the answer from her. If she accepted me, certainly I would be very happy. I will say that I love her everyday. But... if she rejected me, I... I can not imagine what I would do. I hope if she would accept me. But... that decision is in her hands, not in my hands. I can only hope. That’s it. "Yuri ..." she called my name. "Yes ... Yoona?" I replied, but still didn’t dare meet her eyes. "Look at me Yuri" she said. I finally looked into her eyes. I saw her face blushed. Maybe my face blushed too. Now, I will hear the answer from her.

Yoona POV

I.... honestly I'm very pleased to hear her statement. But I saw she was looking down. Maybe she did not dare to look at me. "Yuri..." I called her. "Yes... Yoona" she spoke but didn’t look at me. Come look at me, I thought. "Look at me Yuri" I said. She finally looked into my eyes. I saw her face blushed, same with mine.Finally I decided to answer. "I'm... I’m.... I also love you Yuri" I answered, staring at her eyes. I saw her face that was tense before, now change into smile. I think it is a very happy smile. This is the first time I saw her smile like this. Her smile made ​​me... melt and feel most fortunate. Then suddenly she hugged me. I could hear his heartbeat was so loud. Then I hugged her back. I'm very happy today....

 Yuri POV

"Yoona, let's go to the souvenir shop" I invite her. "Yeah" she said. There, we selected items that we want to buy. Then I saw there is half the heart-shaped necklace, and I see there is also the pair. I immediately bought it. "Yuri, you're done?" she asked, she was seen paying a pink bracelet and there are pictures of angels in the middle. "Yes. If you also have finished, let's go home. It was late afternoon" I said to her. "Well Yuri" she smiled at me. Then I fist her hand toward the parking lot. Once entered into the car, I gave her one of the necklaces. "Yoona, this is for you. I found it earlier in the souvenir shop” Her face looks like happy. I think she liked the necklace. "Thank you Yuri. I love it" she said with sparkling eyes. "Yes Yoona. Then let's go home" I told her. She just nodded.On the way, we talked about many things. "Yoona,is Sooyoung talked about someone she likes to you?" I asked. "No, I think. But she talked about her past with Jessica. And I think that Sooyoung still like her until now” Yoona replied. "Yes, I also think that Jessica still likes Sooyoung too" I said. "Hey Yuri, I have a great idea. How ifwe match Sooyoung with Jessica?" she asked me. "Good idea Yoona. You're a very clever girl" I replied by giving my best smile. I saw her face blushed. Not for a while, we were up to Yoona’s house. Yoona was asleep next to me. She looked exhausted. "Yoona, we're here" I said softly. "Huh? Oh. Okay. Thanks Yuri, you'd take me home" she said, smiling sweetly. Now, turns my cheeks are blushed. Then I scratched my head is not itchy. "All right. Until tomorrow Yoong"

Yoona POV

When I was about to to open the Yuri’s car door, she pulled my left hand. Then... She landed a soft kiss on my lips. I was so surprised. But I was also pleased. I kissed her back. After a while, she let go of her kiss. "Ehh ..." only one word that could come out of my mouth.Then she hugged me as she whispered one word. "Saranghae (I love you)" I also say "Na do saranghae Yuri-ah (I love you too Yuri)" Then I get out of Yuri’s car. I waved my hand to her until her car was not seen again on the street. I turned around about to go into my house.But the pace halts. I saw Sooyoung in front of my house. She... she was... crying. Why is she crying? Is there anything that has hurt her?

I can update it! This is Sunday! Yay! 

I'll update this story if the subject isn't difficult for me. 

Thanks to all reader and subscriber but i hope you won't be one of many silent reader. 

I need your comment, Thanks :) .