After All (Special SooSica)

It's Not My Fault, This Is Love's Fault

 

Sooyoung POV

"Do you really love Yoona?" she asked me again. "Yes... That's it. But, there is something that prevent me to love her even further" I answered, looking toward the ceiling. "What's that?" “That is…” I hung up my word and look at her. That is… My love to you Sica. I answered in my heart. Jessica still looks at me with curiosity face. Her beautiful face, beautiful eyes, smooth lips. For me, she was perfect. Then I asked her "Do you really want to know?" She nodded. "Okay. That is.... is.... a secret" I laughed out loud. I saw Jessica's face shows her frustration. I still laugh until Jessica tickling me. "Hey... Hey... Stop Sica! Stop" I laughed because her tickled. "I'm not going to stop if you don't tell me" she said with a laugh as well. "There will not be" I said, showing my tongue. "Well if that you want" Jessica kept tickling me. I could not hold it all, I finally pulled her hand and then... She fell over me. My heart beat three times faster than normal.

Jessica POV

My goodness. I fell over Sooyoung. My heart was beating ten times faster than normal. Her face… so perfect. Her lips.... I wanted to put her lips to my lips. But I hold it all. I do not want to make my relationship with her became more broken. "Sooyoung..." I called her name to resuscitate. But it seems that she look at my face with serious. When I wanted to call her name again, she... she... she kissed me. Omo! I'm surprised but I kissed her back. Her warm lips touched my lips. Things I haven’t felt for long time. Then she took off her kiss and she hugs me. "Sica... If you want to know what makes me not able to love Yoona more than this, the answer is... My love to you" she replied softly. I could feel my cheeks heat up. "Have you ever forgiven me Sooyoung? About that time? When...Yuri kisses me?" I asked with a little scared. She let go of her hugs and sat on the edge of Yuri’s bed, me too. Then she replied "I don’t know. Actually I'm still a little upset. But... It could not long. It's all because... Um... Because... I love you Sica" she stared at me. "Do you still have the same feelings with me?" she asked.

Author POV

"Of course the answer yes Sooyoung" said Sica. Her face blushed. Sooyoung then asked "At that time,did you have feelings for Yuri?" Jessica amazed and replied "Yes, I have the feeling to her. But only as friend" Sooyoung then hugged her "Sorry Jessica, I don’t listen to you. I'm sorry. Maybe if I listen to you, our relationship won’t be like this" she said. "Sooyoung... Never mind. Let it simply be a memory" Jessica said, crying. "All right Sica" replied Sooyoung then releasing her arms."At that time, you also kissed  Yoona’s forehead. Did you like her since that time?" asked Jessica. "Um... Well... That... I just want to make you jealous" said Sooyoung shyly. "You made it. I'm jealous.You make me cried on the toilet" she said with a laugh. Sooyoung just smiled a little. They were silent for several minutes, and then Sooyoung break the silence. "Sica... If you still love me... Do you want to... Um...Do you want to... be my girlfriend? Once again?" asked Sooyoung stammered. Sica look into Sooyoung with surprised and then ask back "You... Seriously?" Sooyoung rolled her eyes. "Of course Sica. Should I kneel in front of you so you believe it?" Sooyoung asked. Sica was silent. Sooyoung then knelt in front of Jessica and held her hand. "Jessica Jung,saranghae. Jeongmal (Jessica Jung, I love you. Really). Will you be my girlfriend?" she asked, looking very serious. Jessica then cries again. "I... I love you too Sooyoung. I want to be your girlfriend" Sooyoung smiled happy to hear it all.

Sooyoung POV

"Hey Sica, where is Yuri? She hasn’t returned about 1 hour" I asked. "You're right Sooyoung. Where is she? Is Yoona’s house so far?" she asked back. "No idea" I replied. Is she doing this intentionally? She wants to make me and Jessica to make up. I think. "Sica, did Yuri deliberately doing this?" I asked. "For what?" Jessica asked, confused. "Yes, of course, to make us make up" I replied. "I don’t know" she said. I looked at the clock. 09.00 PM. It was night. I also have started to get sleepy. "Sica, why don’t we sleep? It's getting late" I said. "All right. I'll sleep on the couch.Goodnight Sooyoung" when Sica wanted to stand up, I took her hand and knocked him down in bed. "If it fits here, why you should sleep on the couch?" I asked. "I... I think you want to sleep alone" she replied. I laughed. "Of course not Sica. Come here to sleep with me" I lay my body on the bed and then Sica do the same thing with me. After several minutes of silence, I looked at Sica. She slept very soundly. She seems tired. I kiss her forehead with soft. Don’t want to make her wake up. Finally, I fell asleep too.

This is special SooSica fic.

Where's YoonYul?

I'll make special YoonYul on chapter 8.

Keep reading, okay?

Don't forget to comment and subscribe :)