Stay Overnight

It's Not My Fault, This Is Love's Fault

 

Sooyoung POV

"Yoona, this is already afternoon. I want to go home. See you tomorrow at school" I said, smiling at her. "All right. Until tomorrow Sooyoung" she said, waving her hand toward me. I descended the stairs of her house. Below, I met her mother. "Sooyoung, let's eat first before going home" she said. "Sorry auntie. I have another job and want to go home. Bye auntie" I answered politely. "Oh.It's okay. Goodbye Sooyoung" and then I walked to the door and exit. Yeah, actually I don’t have another job. But, I wanted to do something. I walked to the bus stop waiting for a bus. Then the bus comes. I went into it and sit in one chair. Then, after waiting about fifteen minutes, I arrived at my destination. I rang the bell. Then someone opened the door. "Sooyoung?"

Yuri POV

"Sooyoung?" I was shocked. People who I thought Jessica had turned out to be Sooyoung. "Hi" she said casually. "Why you come?" I asked. "Am I allowed to in first?" she asked with innocence. "Oh sorry. Come in." As in, I asked her again "So what?" She looks sad but she hid it. "I... I just wanted to say. You better watch Yoona carefully. If it till her tears fell, a drop, I'll kill you" she said. She looks changed cruel. I'm a little scared with her. I know she never pretended to be in her words. Especially about Yoona. "We... Well Sooyoung. It seems without you threatening me, I'll definitely keep her well" I replied. "Good then. Well, I went home first. See you tomorrow at school"she said. "Ehh... Wait a minute. You don’t want to eat here? It was already late and you must not eat before" I asked. Actually I just held her, I wanted to bring her with Sica."Um... Never mind. Thank you Yuri" she said. Then... Kruyukkk ~ Her hungry stomach voice. She lied at the wrong moment. I laughed out loud and she just holding her stomach, just smiled to herself. I saw her face blushed. "Come on" I pulled her into the dining room table. Looks like my servant was already preparing food. Finally Sooyoung eat at my house.

Author POV

Ring ding dong. Yuri doorbell rang. Then the servant opened the doors. It turned out it was Jessica."Hi Yuri" she said. Then she saw another person. She looked shocked. "Sooyoung? What are you doing here?" Jessica asked in surprise. "What you’re problem if I’m here? After all, what are you doing here too?" Sooyoung asked back. Well... with a bit cynical. "Yuri asked me to come to her house. Right Yuri?" asked Jessica to Yuri. "Yup" said Yuri. "All right then. I went home first. Until tomorrow Yuri. Hmm... Thanks for the food" said Sooyoung. "Wait. Today, why do not you stay at my house? You also Sica. It’s been a long time we did not come together like this" Yuri said with a grin.The other two just stared in disbelief mark. "Okay. Silence means agreement. I’ll also invite Yoona too" Then Yuri call Yoona. After that, Yuri said that she would pick up Yoona first and she left Sooyoung with Jessica.

Jessica POV

After a long silence, Sooyoung finally asked me to speak. Her talk is about that accident, when she breaks up with me. "You... I thought, after I break up with you... You're going out with Yuri" she said.She is shown being lowered her head looking at the floor. I'm just quiet. Do not know what to say. Since that time I did not have any feelings towards Yuri. In my heart there's only Sooyoung. Even now, I still keep that feeling. Does she still have the same feelings with me? Or she has given all her heart to that girl, Im Yoona? The questions swirling in my brain until Sooyoung speak again to me "Hey Sica. I ask you" she said. I can only shake my headand said "I’m... In my heart.... There is only you" Sooyoung could only nod her head. "Are you still angry with Yuri?" I asked. She paused and then answered. "Maybe not. But sometimes I feel annoyed to her. She makes our relationship ruined. Now... She took Yoona from me. But when it comes to Yoona, I was able to accept it. If she was happy, I'll be happy" she replied at length, smiling. The smile that I really want to see. "Do you really love Yoona?" I asked again. "Yes... That's it. But, there is something that prevent me to love her even further" I saw she was looking toward the ceiling. "What's that?" “That is…” she hung her words. 

 

What is that? Wait in chapter 7 :) .