Chapter 3

(JongKey version) I Just Found Out My Son Is Gay And I'm The Happiest Mom Alive

 

“they are soo damn cute.. aren’t they?” I kept smiling like an idiot. We were back in our room now, Onew wiping away the blood.

“I cant believe you actually had a nose bleed.” He took another tissue and removed the remaining blood traces from my face.

“he said he loves Key. . can you believe it.. he really said that loud.. OMO I wonder what stage they are in now???” I was literally jumping while Onew looked at me in disbelief. 

“I don’t think they’ve done it already. Key never stays out and I haven’t seen his walking like a penguin.”  I kept talking.

“what’s the connection with penguins? ” Onew questioned.

Aissh you watch enough but you still don’t know that… oh wait… maybe you really don’t know..since you are not in to ..

“Umm… you know, when guys do ‘it’ bottom guy cant walk properly. They walk like penguins. “ I explained.

“gosh baby” he shook his head.

“I want to know who’s the top. Let’s go ask them” I tried to pull Onew from bed but no success.

“oh god, this is insane. Act your age baby.”

“hey that’s my line.” I pouted as he kissed me.

 

 

~*~*~*~

 

 

Ki Bum and Jonghyun were still sitting on the sofa waiting for Key’s parents to come.

“you think they will approve this?” Key drew some invisible circles in Jonghyun’s hand.

“your mom looks cool.. she kept smiling all the time.. so let’s think positive.”

“but you know when we were at the bus stand, I thought she’s really gonna kill us. What if she says no….” Key sounded worried.

“easy.. we will runaway.”

“you are unbelievable.”

“I’m just kidding baby. I’m worried too.” He dragged Key up to his lap and leaned to kiss him.

“MOM THT ZOMBIE’S EATING MY HYUNG AGAIN”  they both were shocked to hear Taemin’s voice.

“hyung hyung run” Taemin screamed again. he was aiming his water gun at Jonghyun.

“Tae baby what ya doing?” Key chuckled at his little brother’s behavior, before getting up from Jonghyun’s lap. Jonghyun was still looking bewildered.

“Hyung hyung okay?” Taemin asked.

“Okay okay” Key kneeled beside Taemin so that their height is the same.

“You can put the gun away now Tae. He’s my friend.” Ki Bum tried to move the toy gun from Taemin’s hand.

“YOU ARE FRIENDS WITH A ZOMBIE…… NOOOOOOOOOOOOO” he screamed again.

“Tae he’s not a zombie.” Key blushed from the embarrassment he felt.

“he almost ate you. Zombie’s eat humans.” Taemin’s now in verge of tears.

“he won’t eat me Tae. Come, give hyung a hug-hug..” Key picked up the crying boy and took him to the sofa, sitting beside Jonghyun.

“umm.. what’s going on?” Jonghyun asked the hugging brothers.

“he thinks you are a zombie.” Key said as he wiped the little boys wet cheeks.

“but why???” Jonghyun mouthed.

“probably because he saw us kissing..”

“Oh…” Jonghyun gave an understanding nod.

“Taemin….” Jonghyun rubbed the crying boy’s back.

“don’t… touch… touch.. me…” Taemin said in between sobs.

“I didn’t eat your hyung..” and then Jonghyun mouthed ‘not yet’ to Key and earned a blush from the latter.

“I saw you..” Tae was still crying, hugging his brother’s neck.

“Umm.. that eating is good. You know, if you love someone, you do that.” Jonghyun tried his best to convince the little brother.

This remark made Taemin stopped crying. He turned himself to face Jonghyun.  Little boy’s eyes were still full of tears.

“like dad-dad?” he asked in a soft voice.

“huh” couple asked in unison as they couldn’t understand what Taemin’s saying.

“dad loves chicken.. so he eat eat..” Taemin’s words made both Key and Jonghyun burst in to a helpless laughter.

 

 

~*~*~*~

 

 

Key’s mom’s POV.

 

I heard them laugh and I peeked from my room to see what’s going on.

Taemin was sitting on Key’s lap while Jonghyun hugged both of them in a protective way, still laughing for something. It was such a sweet scene, I felt my heart act up.

“what are you smiling at?” Onew wrapped his arms around my waist.

“they are like a family… oh my poor heart… I want it to be real…” I clutched my heart dramatically, Onew chuckled.

“so eager to be a grandmom… huh..” Onew bit my earlobe.

“I dunno if it’s real but m-preg is possible.. right…” I asked in a sudden excitement.

OMO.. JongKey kids running around our house calling me ‘Grandmom’…ohhh… I’m melting…

“here you go with your fictions again. I was talking of adaptation honey. It’s more realistic.”

“m-preg happens. I read a fic where Jae gets pregnant by Yunho.. it was sooooooo cute.. Yunho takes care of his wife like crazy and Jae’s sudden mood swings.. ahh I’m dying..” I closed my eyes and tried to imagine JongKey in Jae, Yunho positions.

“aissh baby.. I don’t know what to do with you” He pecked my lips again.

“I wonder if they re JongKey or KeyHyun???” I was still day dreaming.

“Hon, enough… let’s go to them..” Onew literally dragged me to the living room.

 

 

~*~*~*~

 

“so you eat eat people when you love them. ” I heard Taemin say as I enter the living room.

Key tensed as he saw us but I gave him a reassuring smile.

“Yep.. you eat-eat.” Jonghyun answered to Taemin’s question.

Gosh my future son-in-law is talking Taemin’s language. Awww.. he really blends in.

“honey act normal, okay.. don’t smile too much.” Onew reminded me.

“Guys mom and i are okay with you relationship… we guess its okay as long as you love each other..”

I kept nodding.

“MOM really…” Key beamed in happiness and Jonghyun pulled him to a kiss. right in front of my eyes. I only caught a glimpse of it as Onew covered my eyes with his hands. But that mere second was enough to make my legs go jelly. I’m glad Onew saved me from another nose bleed or probably a heart attack.

“baby wipe your drool.. ” he whispered in my ear. I wiped it away quickly.

“mom mom” Taemin ran to me and wrapped his arms around my leg.

“ya baby..” Onew and I asked in unison.

“I’m gonna eat Min Min tomorrow.” He blushed as he admits it in his baby voice.

I felt I just died and entered heaven. Both of my sons are gay…My lips stretching to a big smile as I heard Onew say

“Key get another tissue packet. Mom’s having a nose bleed.. again…”

 

 

 

THE END

 

 

A/N - i love you all.. tell me what you think..