Chapter 1

(JongKey version) I Just Found Out My Son Is Gay And I'm The Happiest Mom Alive

 

Chapter 1

 

Strawberries done.

Cheese slices done.

Tampons done.

What more to buy? My eyes were scanning the list in my hand, making sure I had not missed anything. Since it’s my off day and we were running outta groceries I decided to shop a little. Onew, my husband was as always stuck in his stupid office with his damn business. You know life of a businessman’s wife is pretty difficult. Of course Onew helps me but it’s not enough sometimes. I hate to shop alone. I pushed the trolley down the aisle to the cashier. Oh, some chocolates for my baby Key and baby Tae.

Every time I come to the mall these cashier girls look at me like I’m some kinda lunatic. Probably because I buy one helluva amount of chicken every week..girls, if you know what kind of appetite my husband has, you’ll definitely pity me and give me a discount. He’s a chicken maniac. He worships chicken.

 I paid the bill ignoring the girl’s stare and took the bags to the car..gosh it took me five rounds. It was tiring.

Uncapping the water bottle I bought I dialed Onew’s number. I wasn’t sure if he would answer but he answered in the first ring.

“baby” I love it when he calls me baby.

“are you busy? I can call you later if you want.” I asked making sure I’m not disturbing him.

“nohon, I’ve a meeting in like 15 minutes.. till then I’m all yours.” His husky voice was making me blush.

“yah, aren’t you coming home early today.” I tried to change the subject.

“mmm.. it will take some time but if you promise me something good tonight, I’ll ditch everything and come home. ” Onew chuckled.

“Me or food?” I as well.

“You”

“I’m not on the menu. But I’m making fried chicken and creamy pasta.” It’s his favorite and I’m pretty sure he’ll come early today.

“Creamy as your skin baby.” He whispered, still mocking me.

“yah.. you are a father of two kids and yet you’re such a ert. Act your age Onew.” I was blushing head to toe now. But I like this side of Onew.

“I’m just kidding hon. Where are my Cuties?”

“Key’s in school. He told me he has some extra classes after scool and I’m on my way to pick up Tae baby.” I checked the watch. I still have time.

“you gonna pick Key after that or you  want me to pick him up later?”

Now that’s what I expect from you Onew. Some responsibilities.

“no he said he’ll take the bus”

“does he know the bus routes?” Onew was panicking.

“aissh love, he’s 17 now not two. And he said he’ll come with his friend.”

“you sure he’ll be okay?”

“mmm”

“okay then.. baby?”

“mmm”

“give me that..” he was whispering.

“give you what?” though I know what he’s asking, I questioned.

“that”

“what Onew?”

“a kiss” aww he sounds sooo cute when he’s whining.

“Mmwah” I passed him a quick kiss through the phone.

“a long one... pleeeeeeeeease….”

“when you come home.. bye now.. love you..”

“I love you more… and mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmwah.” Blushing deep red I snapped off the mobile and drove out from the parking lot.

 

 

~*~*~*~

 

 

“Mom, Mom” Taemin Jumped in to the car and I pulled him in to a hug, kissing his forehead. My little boy is so cute, he was all red probably because playing out in this heat.

I have him a chocolate I bought. He beamed from happiness.

“how was school baby.” I start the conversation as I was speeding up.

“good, gooood” he sang. Taemin has a habit of repeating the same word twice. Onew and I tried our best to get him rid out of it but no success. Oh I forgot to tell you, Taemin is Seven. I know there’s a huge between him and Ki Bum but it’s okay. Taemin was our surprise gift after our second honeymoon and Key was comfortable with having a way too younger brother.

“what did you do today?” I asked the boy who was busy his chocolate coated fingers now.

“Learn, play Min Min.”

“mmm... so you made a new friend named Min?” sometimes Taemin’s language is hard to understand. I embarrassed myself once calling his teacher “Mr. La La” who’s actual name was Mr Lau.

“No. He’s Min Min.. like 2Min” he pouted.

“okay” I patted his head.

“when can I meet this friend of yours?”

“soonsoon. I’m gonna marry him” Taemin said in a serious tone.

I bit my lip giving my all not to laugh. I looked outta the window and caught a couple in bus stand. One of them was familiar.

“who the fuc..” I stomp on the break making the car halt. Then I checked the couple again.

“No he’s Choi Minho…. Oh My God, he’s eating my hyung.” Taemin screamed in a high pitched voice. I covered the screaming boy’s mouth and took deep breaths to calm myself down.

 

 

 

At the bus stand. It was my son, Ki Bum, kissing a Guy.