4.

Not What I Expected (HIATUS)

Donghae POV

“Yah! Donghae hyung!” Key came running towards me barging though everyone in his way. Realising I was still staring at the obnoxious who knocked me down, I lifted my hand off the ground to inspect if there was any damage then brushed them off and jumped to my feet.

“Yah! Hyung are you okay!?” Key took a hold of my shoulders then inspected me up and down with his worried eyes. Seeing that I was perfectly fine his gaze turned from worried to furious. He turned around readying himself to scream at the woman who knocked his hyung down but she was already long gone. Sighing in frustration he turned to face me once again, his gaze slowly softening.

“Hyung-“ That’s when a thought popped into my head….what if I hurt the baby!?

“Key!” feeling tears prick the back of my eyes.

“Hyung calm down I know what you’re thinking” He grabbed my wrist gently and pulled me into the ally next to the coffee shop. Letting go of my wrist he placed his hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eyes, seeing that I had let a few tears escape he slowly brought his hand to my face and wiped them away with his thumb. “Hyung I was watching the whole time and I saw you run directly into that bi- I mean woman, and trust me when I say that you didn’t even really hit the ground that hard”

“It still hurt! And what if-“

“Hyung!..You and I both know that you’re a big baby when it comes to pain, so don’t even try to over exaggerate that it hurt!”

“Yah! I-“ Key wrapped both his arms around my torso and pulled me into a tight hug, placing his head on my shoulder. I was surprised but returned his hug. I felt him take a deep breath before continuing.

“Look hyung when you were falling you protectively held one of your arms around your stomach. So I guaranty that the baby is fine PLUS the baby is way too small to even get hurt. You seriously have nothing to worry about.”

“I didn’t even notice I did that, but I guess you’re right. It’s still the size of a peanut so I guess a tiny fall couldn’t really do any damage …” He gave me a reassuring pat on the back before pulling away, we smiled at each other and laughed a little.

“Come on let’s go inside hyung, ill-treat you to a banana milkshake” I nodded and smiled brightly towards him.

“You know hyung, imagine how funny it would have been if you were the one who knocked her flat on her arse!”

We both burst into laughter as we walked through the door of the coffee shop.

 

 

Eunhyuk POV

“Okay, I’ll see you when I get home then. I love you fishy”

“I love you too monkey”

Just as I hung up I felt a tap on my shoulder, thinking it was Leeteuk hyung I didn’t pay him no mind and continued to stare at my phone, replaying the conversation I just had with Donghae until other thoughts popped into my head. Donghae and I have been together for two years now, and during those past two years there has been a lot of ups and downs but we have helped each other through it, just like normal couples are meant to do. I remember when we told all our friends and family that we were together, that was the scariest thing I have ever done in my life but Donghae stayed strong for the both of us and basically did all talking while holding me tightly into his side, all I did was stand there crying into his shoulder. It was seriously embarrassing because I was so scared that everyone would turn on us and started hating us and I thought we were going to be kicked out of Suju and everything, but no…everyone excepted us and were really happy for us even SM were okay with it. Because I cried so much when Donghae was telling everyone that night they all think that IM the girl in the relationship! Jesus Christ! Seriously if only everyone knew that Donghae was actually preg……Donghae’s pr-pregnant now…what am I going to do. I-I’m not really father material, what if I end up being the worst parent ever! What if I can’t look after the kid! I know nothing about baby’s…well I mean I tried to look after baby’s a few times on T.V broadcasts, but I always seem to make them cry…I nearly even dropped one once. I honestly don’t think I can do this, but what about Donghae…he’s the one who actually has to have the baby. I love him so much I can’t just NOT take responsibility for the kid; I mean technically IM the one who knocked him up. ARG! WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE SO ING COMPLICATED!  

The tapping on my shoulder continued and it was really starting to piss me off, I was having an internal battle with myself and some idiot was interrupting me! Before they could tap me again I slapped their hand away and turned to face them.

“What!” Realising who I just screamed in the face of, a soft shade of pink spread to my cheeks, giggling nervously I turned my face towards the ground. “Sorry Jessica, I thought you were one of the hyungs”

“It’s okay Eunhyuk oppa, I was just wondering if you had any plans tonight?”

“Ah yeah I actually had plans with-“

“Donghae?”

“Yeah, anyway sorry”

“You busy this afternoon?”

“Umm no, why the sudden interest in wanting to hangout?”

“I just really want to hangout with you is all” She took a step closer and traced her finger along my chest. What is she doing? I took a step back to get out of her reach.

“Jessica I got to go before Leeteuk hyung gets worried” Not giving her a chance to say a word I walked as fast as I could around the corner and back to the practice room. What the hell was that?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Sorry if there are any mistakes or if this chapter doesn’t make sense, I’m sick and I’ve had to take a lot of medicine so I’m kind of out of it.

Anyway since I haven’t really got any set plan for the story I decided that maybe I should start asking questions to see what you guys would like to see in this story :)  

So my questions are:

What you like a little angst in this story?

Would you like to see Key get together with someone? (e.g JongKey, OnKey, etc.)

Leave your answers in the comments below

 

Thankyou all very much for the wonderful feedback :3 i appreciate it a lot! <3

image