1.

Not What I Expected (HIATUS)

Eunhyuk’s POV

My eyes slowly started to open to find that it was still dark. I rubbed my eyes and yawned while glancing at the alarm clock on the bedside table, it was 2:32am, at seeing the time I closed my eyes and rolled my body over and reached out my arm searching for the warm body that sleeps on the other side of the bed. Not being able to locate the other I opened my eyes ever so slightly to find that no one was there. I shot up out of the bed instantly, glancing over the rest of the bedroom, not a soul in sight so I then decided to check the kitchen. I walked down the stairs careful not to trip as I was still half asleep, as I was walking towards the kitchen I saw that the balcony light was on. I courteously walked towards the two glass sliding doors and found Donghae standing out there in the cold in only a black singlet and grey track pants. I slowly and quietly slid one of the doors open and stepped out on to the freezing cold concrete. I could hear soft sobs coming from Donghae, I slowly started to approach him reaching my arm out and placing my hand on his shoulder. Donghae jumped and turned to face me while clenching his stomach, there was stains on his cheeks from his tears.

“Donghae what’s wrong? Why are you out here?”

Donghae stared into my eyes and then dropped his head and stared crying again.

“Hyukkie…….I’m sorry I didn’t mean for this to happen I swear! I’m sorry….please don’t hate me …pl..please don’t leave me!”

“Donghae what are you talking about?”

Without lifting his head he began to speak again

“I’m…….”

“Donghae please tell me” tears started to form in my eyes, just seeing Donghae like this made me want to burst out crying but I can’t because if I was to start crying Donghae wont telling what’s going on.

I stared at him in anticipation

“Hyukkie…”

“Donghae please”

“I’m…….pregnant”

My eyes began to widen in shock at what he just said, it’s not possible is it? I mean I’ve heard it’s possible for men to be pregnant but DONGHAE?!? Seriously?!

 

 

 

Donghae’s PVO

I fell to my knees crying into my hands, I cried harder than I ever had in my life. I wiped my eyes just enough so my vision wasn’t blurred and lifted my head to look at Eunhyuk, he was staring at me with his mouth half open. More tears started to form in my eyes, Eunhyuk slowly began to move backwards, his gaze went from me to the glass doors, and then he started to walk away. I wanted so hard to call his name but I couldn’t, I just couldn’t form any words. I closed my eyes and started crying in my hands again. I knew this was going to happen, Eunhyuk thinks I’m a freak, he must hate me, men aren’t meant to be pregnant and the last thing he probably wants is to have a child with me. Suddenly I felt hands pulling me up to my feet, I took my hands away from my face to find it was Eunhyuk. With a soft smile he wrapped a blanket around me then pulled me into his chest hugging me. He slowly pulled me away but not letting go. He looked into my eyes and started caressing my right cheek.

“You’re not mad at me?”

“Donghae of course I’m not mad at you, why on earth would I be mad at you?”

“Because.. I’m pregnant with your child, and I’m a guy and…and.” I was cut off by Eunhyuk’s soft lips being pressed against mine. After what seemed like forever he pulled away smiling.

“Donghae I couldn’t think of anyone else in the whole world I would rather have a baby with, and It doesn’t matter to me if you’re a girl or a boy, as long as you’re you Donghae I’m happy” and with that he pulled me back into a warm and comforting hug. A small smile creped to my face and I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly never wanting to let go. Eunhyuk started gently the back off my head.

“I love you Donghae”

“I love you too Hyukkie”