3.

Not What I Expected (HIATUS)

Donghae POV:

I ran for the bathroom and made it just in time. Slammed the door behind me, lifting the toilet lid, and puked my guts up. "Urgh..." groaning to myself. I felt the need to puke ever since mine and Hyukkies little make out session this morning, the smell of bacon and eggs that lingering on his breath made my stomach turn. Don’t get me wrong I loved his kiss as much as his last, but the greasy food smell just grossed me out, but I guess that’s what happens when you’re pregnant everything make you sick..

After cleaning myself up I made my way back to the kitchen, just before I could start cleaning the phone began to ring. It must be Eunhyuk, knowing him he probably forgot something again. He’s such a silly monkey, but he’s my silly monkey. Smiling like an idiot a made my way to the phone and without checking who it was I answered.

“Hyukkie!!!”

“Hyukkie?...What the hell Hyung!? Check the caller ID before you answer!”

Sighing in disappointment “Oh…Hi Key”

“Oh hi Key!? That’s all I get!? You should be jumping for joy that I’m calling you hyung!”

“Jumping for joy for you? Pfft I don’t think so” I say, holding back from laughing. Key was always so fun to annoy because it was simply too easy.

“I’m going to pretend you didn’t just say that….anyway hyung the reason I’m calling is I was wondering if you’re not busy today, you and I could go to that little coffee shop just around the corner of your place and you know…hang out?”

“Of course! I’d love too.” Key’s been away a lot recently because of promotions SHINee is doing in japan. Even though he is 5 years younger than me, key and I are really close; he is one of the few people I can talk to about anything. Not having him around lately has been pretty hard especially with the whole telling Eunhyuk I’m pregnant thing. Key was actually the one who came with me to the doctors to find out what was wrong with me but not only that, he was also the one who help me come to terms with the fact that I’m a pregnant male. Key is basically my best friend.

“Great! I’ve missed you hyung!”

“I’ve missed you too Key” a few seconds later I hear a big crash on the other end of the line.

“YAH! What the hell was that!?” key screamed. “Hyung Taemin has just broken something AGAIN! I’ll meet you at the coffee shop at 10:30, that’s in 30 minute’s hyung!” Not giving me time to answer him he hung up.

It’s true what they say about Key he really is like an umma, especially with Taemin. I remember once me and Eunhyuk were at the SHINee dorm, Key and I were in the kitchen just talking like we always do and Eunhyuk decided to play the PS3 with Taemin, next thing you know Eunhyuk is screaming at Taemin for cheating and Key comes up behind him and hits him right in the head with a wooden spoon just for screaming at his baby. My Eunhyukkie was knocked out for a good 2 hours.

I looked down at my stomach, placing a hand on it genteelly and started caressing in slowly. A soft smile crept to my lips. “I hope I become as good an umma to you as Key is to Taemin” ten minutes had gone by and I hadn’t even realised I was still standing there smiling to myself. The phone began to ring again, snapping me out of my trance. I picked up the phone and held it to my ear.

“Hello?”

“Hey baby” The already present smile on my face grew even wider when I heard his voice.

“Hyukkie! How is everything? Has anything happened?” I could hear him giggling at me, making my cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

“Donghae, I only left an hour ago. Nothing has happened, you worry too much” I swear I can picture him smirking right now.

“Would you rather me not worry about you? Cause I can make that happen. I‘ll stop worrying about doing your laundry, I’ll stop worrying about buying you strawberry milk, I’ll stop worrying about cooking for you, I’ll stop-“

“Okay, okay! I’m sorry! I love that you worry about me! Just please don’t stop doing all those things!”

I couldn’t contain my laughter “omo, your such a silly monkey”

“Yeah, but I’m your silly monkey”

“Yeah, Hyukkie I have to go now. Key has asked me to go have coffee with him and I said I would meet him there in about 10 minutes”

“Okay, I’ll see you when I get home then. I love you fishy”

“I love you too monkey”

Hanging the phone up I looked at the clock and realised I only just have enough time to have a quick shower. Racing up the stairs I organise my outfit for the day and quickly make my way into the shower.

 

I race around the corner to the coffee shop, not really noticing where I was going I ran directly into something and fell back, as I hit the ground I let out a soft ouch and slowly turned my gaze upwards to see what I hit. My eyes widened when I saw I didn’t hit something I hit someone, and that someone just so happens to hate my guts, they only look at me for a split second then shake their head.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about the late update, kinda been busy with school.

Thankyou for the lovely comments :) and thankyou for subbing <3

tumblr_lq8refNfoX1qi09gto2_500.gif