2.

Not What I Expected (HIATUS)

Eunhyuk’s PVO

*Beep… Beep…. Beep*

“hyuk…hyukkie…..Eunhyuk”

I felt his soft hand caressing my cheek. I was awake but I didn’t want him to know just yet, I wanted him to keep calling my name sweetly and gently touch my face like he always does. It made me feel safe and loved; this warm fuzzy feeling was the best feeling in the world.

“Eunhyuk baby, it’s time to wake up...”

I lifted my arm around his neck and pulled him down on top of me. Wrapping my arms around his shoulders and burrowed my face in his messy mop of hair and breathed in the sweet scent of strawberry shampoo that Donghae uses. Donghae slowly pulled away and rolled on to the other side of the bed.

“Eunhyuk you can’t do that anymore, you have to be more careful from now on”

My eyes snapped open and looked at Donghae who was now sitting on his knee’s caressing his stomach. Everything from last night came flooding back into my head.

“Eunhyuk, are you ok?” Donghae looked at him with a concerned look on his face.

I have to admit he did look extremely cute sitting in the position he was in and with that worried look in his eyes.

“Yeah, yeah I’m fine” I sat up and waving my hand “But are you ok? I didn’t mean to do anything to hurt you or the….” I paused and pointed at his not yet noticeable baby bump. Donghae smiled “No you didn’t, we’re ok” he said softly giggling; I couldn’t help but smile at his cuteness.

“Hurry up and get dress breakfast is ready downstairs” and with that Donghae leant over and lightly pecked my lips and left the room closing the door behind him.

 

 

----------

 

 After a shower I came down the stairs wearing only my favourite pair of dark blue jeans and a white towel around my neck catching the beads of water dripping from my hair. I walked over to the breakfast table to find a steaming hot cup of coffee sitting in front of a plate with eggs, bacon and toast on it. I sat down in front of it all and let the smell of the delicious looking food take over my senses, I couldn’t hold back anymore i wanted it so badly. God I sounded like some school boy. Shrugging the thought off I began to eat it.

“oh my god this is so good…” I managed to say as I stuffed my face. Then I felt a hand slowly glide across my back.

“hahaha slow down Hyukkie otherwise you’re going to choke”

I looked around and saw Donghae with a big grin on his face, “So is it good?” he asked rubbing circles on my back. I swallowed the food I was chewing and slid the chair back a bit so there was more distance between me and the table. I smiled and pulled Donghae down to sit on my lap “That was the yummiest thing that I have ever tasted” I pulled Donghae closer into a sweet and passionate kiss, Donghae’s arms wrapped around my neck deepening the kiss, I bit Donghae’s bottom lip and he let out a small gasp and with that I took my chance and pushed my tongue into he’s mouth exploring and tasting every nock and cranny. I let my hands roam across his body before I slowly pulled away “Ya know I take that back, you’re the yummiest thing I’ve ever tasted” Donghae chuckled and hit my chest playfully “That was so cheesy” he said before getting off my lap and clearing the table.

“You better hurry up and finish getting ready otherwise you’re going to be late for practise and Leeteuk hyung is going to get really mad at you again”

“Right……Hey babe have you seen my black V-neck shirt, I was looking for it upstairs but couldn’t find it”

“Yeah it’s right here” Donghae walked out from the living room holding it in his hand, he tossed it and I caught it and put it on. I glanced at the clock on the wall.

“CRAP, I’m late!” I ran towards the front door taking my jacket off the hook while clumsily trying to put on my shoes. I was about to walk out the door when…..wait

“My bag! Where is it? Crap!” I looked around on the ground while spinning in circles, I stopped when I saw Donghae’s feet In front of me, I looked up and saw he was holding my bag in his hand. He smiled and started giggling “Here” he said placing it in my hands. “Thanks baby, I don’t know what I’d do without you” I gave him a big grin and a kiss before I started rushing towards the door again just before I closed the door behind me I heard Donghae calling out my name; I stopped and reopened the door.

 “You say something?”

“I love you” he said smiling ever so sweetly

“I love you too Hae, Gotta go I’ll call you later ok, bye” I closed the door and ran towards the elevator, ready to start a new day.