Oh school.

The Case of Innocence

I got out of Kris's car and headed to my Economics Class.

I walked by the boys locker room to get a drink before heading to class and I heard cussing and grunting coming from the locker room. I stopped the water fountain and wiped my mouth that had water at the edges. I hope there's nobody fighting in there..I put on my sunglasses and hoodie over my head and walked in seeing 4 bulky guys kicking 2 nerds that looked really familiar. Why the heck does everybody look familiar to me?

"Ahem." They all stopped what they were doing and looked at me. "Sorry, to interrupt your little immature fight, but leave now before I turn you guys into the principal." I said walking up to them slowly.

One guy with walked over to me. "You wouldn't do that, baby~" He tried flirting with me as I had a disgusted look on my face. He put his hand against my face caressing it. They couldn't see because I was hiding it under my hoodie.

I rolled my eyes. "You wouldn't want to touch me again if I were you." I replied arrogantly.

"Oh, feisty. I like it." He reached to grab my hands until I flipped him over using my Judo I learned from TOP.

The other 3 guys ran over to there 'Leader' who was now on the floor wincing in pain.

"Get her." The leader gritted his teeth.

All 3 guys came towards me with punches as I blocked each and every one of them. Guy number 1 tried sneak attacking me while I was punching Guy number 2, 50 times at the least. Guy number 3 jumped on me and tried grabbing my hands, but my punches were harder on my left because of the bandage on it. I kept punching, kicking, and dodging all the attacks until they were all tired and beaten up by me. They were now on the floor beaten up trying to crawl away.

I walked towards the nerds who looked terrified while blood was stained on there faces. I helped them up with my right hand that wasn't injured and led them out of the locker room. I turned glances at them as they were using me as support so they wouldn't fall. I definitely know who you guys are.. xD

"Tao, I thought you knew how to do wushu? Minho, I thought you were the fastest runner in the track team." I said laughing.

They hung there heads low. "I have to hide my identity." Tao mumbled softly. "My dad's in the Mafia and I don't want him beating up people that beat me up. It's already enough that he thinks I can't fight." Minho also added in.

I rolled my eyes. They were limping and bloody and first of all, they were on school grounds. I didn't want to be the big tattletale and tell on those 4 guys, but I had too. Should I joke around with them? Let's try it. Tao and Minho walked ahead of me while limping towards the Nurse's Office.

I ran in the middle of them and helped them again. "Hey, guys.. did you know you might not be able to dance anymore?!" I shouted in fake disbelief.

They jumped back in shock. "HOW DID YOU KNOW WE DANCE?!" They both shouted.

I stuffed my hands in my jacket pockets. "You guys aren't from here. You guys belong at SM University, not YG HIGH." I stated running ahead of them and turning around to face them while walking backwards.

I laughed at there serious faces. "I won't tell anyone your identities; Huang Zitao and Choi Minho." I giggled as I opened the Nurse's Office for them.

In Economics class; 3 hours away from school ends

The teacher came in and sat at her desk waiting for the start of class to begin. The bell rang and she motioned a girl to walk inside the classroom.

"Good morning everybody! We have a student today joining us for Economics and her name is Kang Sarang." The teacher said sitting down in her seat.

"Hi, everybody. As you all may know.. I'm the nicest Queenka of our sister school SM University. Take care of me." Sarang said smiling sweetly. Nicest Queenka my . I've seen through your plans, Kang Sarang.

"Okay, please take a seat next to Minho. Minho raise your hand." The teacher shouted, pointing at Minho.

Minho slowly raised his hand in disgust. "Teacher, can I please sit with Anahi or the student from China?" Minho whined. Tao and laughed at Minho's behavior and tried holding it in. Nobody else in the class knew who Sarang really was because they've never attended college classes with Sarang before.

"Why? You don't want to sit with one of our sister school's great students?" The teacher asked.

Minho rolled his eyes. "Great students? Is her grades as great as mine?" Minho asked arrogantly. Tao and I tried not to burst out in laughter, but we ended up dying in our seats while trying to catch our breaths.

Sarang rolled her eyes and crossed her arms annoyed. Yah, make sure nobody catches your act, Kang Sarang. I raised my hand.

"Yes, Anahi?" The teacher's tone changed drastically to a sweet tone. What is with this teacher? Is she bipolar or something? Is Anahi that great of a student? Sarang thought to herself.

"Sarang-shii can sit with Minseok." I stiffled a laugh at seeing Xiumin's surprised expression.

"Hey, Teacher. Can we have new seats?" Tao asked in a really odd accent.

"Uh, sure. Sit with whoever you want and I'll mark the seating arrangements." The teacher said confusedly while scratching his head.

Everybody got up from there seats to find reserved tables. Tao, Xiumin, Minho, and I bumped into eachother while running to a table that had 4 seats open. I sat down and was wedged between Tao and Minho while Xiumin was on Tao's side.

Sarang was looking around lost and found me. She set down her things right beside Minho as Minho scooted more towards me. For a nerd, Minho was actually pretty good looking with those glasses on. Also Xiumin and Tao were handsome in glasses, yet they were the most geekiest people ever in the school. 

"Oppa~ want to eat lunch with me?" Sarang said cutely while batting her eyelashes.

Xiumin, Tao, and I started snickering as we looked the other way making sure Sarang didn't see that we were laughing at her.

Minho rolled his eyes. "I don't have enough room at my table for you." Minho replied taking out his pencil and notebook.

"People always have room for, Sarang!" Sarang whispered hugging Minho's arm. Minho whipped his arm away from her violently sending her backwards a little.

"I'm not your oppa and my tables full of people I like. So, good day to you ma'am." Minho moved away from Sarang as the teacher was jotting down notes on the chalkboard.

I was writing down things until I heard whispering from my right which was Sarang making a big fuss of why Minho was being so mean.

The teacher noticed that Sarang wasn't paying attention and shot a question at her.

"Kang Sarang, can you please tell me a word that is related to the term Federal?" The teacher asked while smirking and putting his hands on his hips.

I laughed at how dumbfounded Sarang was. Oh my gosh, Sarang... I was taught this in 8th grade.. You're in an honor's classroom.. Make a good impression for SM University. I raised my hand at how long Sarang was taking. I looked at Sarang's face becoming red at embarrassment and then she glared at me when I raised my hand.

"Ah! Yes, Anahi? Can you please tell me?" The Teacher looked happy and laughed at little at how long Sarang was taking.

"Of course I can tell you. Isn't it something like National or I don't know.. Delegate?" I smirked at how I knew what I was talking about and how Sarang was just glaring at me, sending me lasers.

"Great! Bonus points for you for giving me 2 answers when I asked for one!" The teacher shouted with a thumbs up.

Sarang shot from her seat sending a glare at the teacher. "You didn't give me enough time to answer. I was still thinki-" Sarang's yelling was cut off by the teacher.

"You took too long. Anahi raised her hand and you obviously didn't know. If you come after school I'll send you to the Middle School handout sheet about Federal, Concurrent, and Reserved governments." The teacher said as everybody started laughing.

"You guys are all mean." Sarang pouted sitting back down and crossing her arms.

"Girl, this is AP World History! Learn it and live with it!" I heard Minzy shout from the back.

Everybody was laughing and the teacher was trying not to laugh. "Oh, look at the time! I'll write the notes on the board and you guys write it down and study! Arasso?" The teacher shouted.

"NE, SEONSANGNIM!" Everybody shouted excitedly.

Everybody took out there notebooks and pencils and started writing down the notes as the teacher was writing the notes fast on the board. Minho finished first, Xiumin second, Me third, and I had to help Tao write them since his hangul wasn't the best. Sarang was the last one to take down notes as the bell rang for lunch.

I walked out of the classroom with Minzy and the rest of the guys to see my fanclub pop out of nowhere.

"ANAHI! ANAHI! ANAHI! WE LOVE YOU! BE MY GIRLFRIEND! COME SIT WITH ME AT LUNCH! WHEN ARE YOU HAVING YOUR NEXT PERFORMANCE?!" They all shouted excitedly while jumping around handing me teddy bears and confession letters. I took them happily and bowed to my fanclub.

Wow, she even has her own fanclub.. Sarang thought to herself as she was getting out of the classroom. 

Inside the lunchroom

I sat down to eat my lunch as the others sat down. I saw Minzy inching towards us with her tray as Sarang took her seat swiftly leaving Minzy dumbfounded. Minzy stood behind Sarang with her tray in her hands and Sarang was just staring at me and the guys with a fake smile.

I was shoving spaghetti into my mouth. "You shouldn't have done that nasty witch." I said shoving a meatball in my mouth.

"Why?" Sarang shot back while glaring at me. I shrug my shoulders and moved my eyes to Minzy who was all like oh-no-you-didn't.

Minzy faked coughed and glared at Sarang. Sarang looked to where a person coughed and glared at her. The boys and I were just eating our food quietly glancing once in a while because whenever Minzy was angry.. it was just bad news! Minzy coughed again and cleared .

"Guys, who's this witch sitting in MY seat?" Minzy asked sitting beside me at the open chair I pulled up from another table.

"Haha, just some stupid girl from the school Kris is at." Tao said shoving a piece of steak into his mouth.

"YOU KNOW KRIS?! And I don't see your name on this seat." Sarang said arrogantly. Minho and Xiumin laughed at Sarang's stupidity.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe you're a Queenka! 2NE1 has a lot more brains then you do and when they first came here, they had no idea what was happening!" Xiumin shouted holding his stomach from all the laughter.

"I asked you guys if you know Kris! Do you?" Sarang ignored Xiumin's insult and asked her current question.

"Of course. He comes to my house everyday." I said while smiling.

"Everyday?" Sarang said angrily while clenching her fists.

"Haha, do you not know me?" I asked clenching my fists and getting out of my seat.

"You're a snotty brat?" Sarang shot at me and I held my heart and pretended that it hurt. I laughed.

"HEY! PRESIDENT OF MY FANCLUB!" I shouted motioning for him to come over. He ran over with spaghetti on his lip. I grabbed a napkin and wiped it off for him as he was blushing at my touch.

"Please tell the new girl who I am." I said arrogantly.

"I will surely do so!" The president of my fanclub shouted, saluting to me. He got on top of the table and shouted "EVERYBODY!"

Everybody turned there attention towards him excited for the announcement. Sarang rolled her eyes. She must be a very big deal around here. Sarang thought to herself.

"Choi Anahi! Born April 1st, 1992 and is known as Innocence and the Secret Weapon according to fanclub members. Anahi is the honor student for YG HIGH and has impeccable scores on all of her exams. Anahi attends college classes and high school classes every year, but sadly this is her last year. Anahi, will be the next heir along with her brother Choi Seunghyun; BIG BANG's gang leader and best fighter. She has the perfect figure and maintains responsibility even though she's BIG BANG's secret weapon. Anahi learned Judo, Karate, Taekwondo, Singing, Dancing, Violin, Piano, and Gymnastics ever since she entered JYP's school in 2005. Anahi is known to be the bestest friends with Kris Wu Fan; also the heir to Wu Corporations. Anahi is the best fighter and is the track star this year for our school's Olympic Idol Championship. She protects YG HIGH like it's her family and treats people that don't respect her in a mean way. Anahi is nice, blunt, and courteous as she is clever yet demanding. Everybody loves Anahi because she's the best thing that has ever happened to this school. She's simply the ace of YG HIGH." The president stepped off the table and stood in front of me bowing. I patted his back and smiled to him before I took my seat.

Everybody was cheering at my information because I was a legend at the school.

"Wow, you seem like a pretty big thing here." Sarang stated spooning soup into .

"I'm not a pretty big thing, I am the big thing here. I'm the biggest deal around here." I said finishing up my spaghetti.

Tao and Xiumin smiled. "You're so brave, Anahi." Tao said. "You're like a man trapped in a girls wonderful body." Xiumin added in.

Minzy and I laughed. "Hey, since we're all done let's head out to Kris because he just texted me about meeting at the place." I said motioning them to follow me.

I walked out of the lunchroom hearing the students goodbye's and see you laters. I bowed to them and waved goodbye before heading out. I caught Sarang's deadly glare. I will knock you off your throne, Anahi. Sarang thought to herself angrily as she was jabbing her salad like it was me.