Sleeping.

The Case of Innocence

4 day weekend! :)


"Annyeonghaseyo, Lim Hyunsik imnida~" Hyunsik bowed to my Aunt and Uncle.

They bowed back starstruck. Did I tell you guys that Hyunsik was my ex boyfriend? Well, he ended up being my bodyguard and now he's pratically family! (A/N: This picture was giving me the hardest time ever! It just wouldn't move away from the sentence.. ugh.. I just left it like that.)

I was also starstruck. Who sent him..?

"Yah.. oppa." I softly said trying to get his attention.

"Yes?" Hyunsik replied back turning his body towards me.

"Uh, Auntie can you please carry me up to the room? Hyunsik, follow me." I said in another soft tone.

My Aunt got up and was about to pick me up until Hyunsik did. Hyunsik was smiling up to his ears as he picked me up and headed for the stairs. At the corner of my eye I saw my Uncle and Aunt smiling.

I have a boyfriend guys...

We finally entered the room and Hyunsik set me on my bed as he took a seat by my bed. I sighed and stared at him, who was looking all around my bedroom. I snapped my fingers to get his attention and he flinched in surprise.

"Why are you here?" I asked slowly trying not to cause a fight.

Hyunsik and I broke up because we would fight all the time and it wasn't arguing.. it was more like a brother-sister kind of fight. I would always punch him and he would smack my head or flick me. Nothing too violent.

"Your Dad said out of all the bodyguards, you're the closest to me and he trusts me to protect you.. Why? You don't want me here?" Hyunsik replied getting up from his seat slowly.

I grabbed his wrist to pull him down. "No, stay. You can sleep here." I patted the space beside my bed and he smiled and laid down next to me.

Bedtime

Hyunsik and I were looking up at the ceiling where I had glow and the dark stars. Hyunsik and I told jokes and laughed together and I felt really comfortable. I didn't know if it was that feeling coming back from long ago or it's just a oppa-dongsaeng relationship kind of bond.

"You should be sleeping now, Choi Anahi." Hyunsik sternly said in a playful tone.

I lightly punched his shoulder. "Haha, I'm not tired though..." I my side and faced him as he also his side to face me.

"Want me to sing you a song to sleep like the good old times?" Hyunsik suddenly mentioned.

I smiled at the thought of him singing to me like the good old times. Anahi.. you're dating Kris.. you can't yearn for him anymore.

"Please, sing me a song.. that one song you sang with your gang! What was it called again?" I questioned while laying back on my back.

Hyunsik sat up. "Haha, try to guess it as I sing." Hyunsik chuckled as I laid back and closed my eyes.

shigani neuryeo jineun sungani eosseo
ijekkeot baewot deon neukkyeot deon mideot deon
areumdaumeul neon bakkwosseo

nunapi saebyeok cheoreom eoduwojigo
hanjulgi biccheoreom machimnae chajasseo
naui geunyeo naui unmyeong

Hyunsik looked at my face as I was sleeping soundly and adding in little snores in. Hyunsik chuckled as I was smiling in my sleep and moving around the bed. I was now on my side once again after tossing and turning so much. Hyunsik laid down and his side to face me as he also fell asleep.


A/N: Honestly, this was supposed to be long.. but I have made improv. xD Love you subbies and silent readers!<3