Hongdae

The Case of Innocence

Hey everybody~ I'm sick and I couldn't go to school even though I have a presentation! UGH. Anyways.. I'll be in the hospital for a few days so I'll update tomorrow too! :D


I got out of the car and breathed in the air. It feels so lively here! I slowly walked in front of the hospital doors and opened them or me and Kris.

"So, you're going to stay with your Uncle for the meantime?" Kris said sadly.

"Yeah~ don't be sad! You can visit me anytime!" I said dragging my fingers across my Uncles desk.

Kris pulled me into a surprise hug.

"K-Kris!" I whispered loudly. I was smiling as I put my arms around Kris.

Kris tightened his grasp around my waist and stared down at me.

"Don't get hurt and listen to what they all say arasso?" Kris said while putting his chin on my head.

I patted his back and laughed. "Of course. I want to be able to walk again!" I shouted while looking up at him.

"Omo, I'm going to miss your face." Kris said while carressing my cheek.

I smiled and put my head on his chest. "I'll miss yours too." I let go of the hug as my Uncle waltzed into the office.

"Oh, you must be Wu fan." My uncle said while shaking hands with Kris.

"Please call me Kris, samcheon." Kris shook his hand back.

I smiled at how friendly they were being to eachother.

Kris left and I was with my Uncle in the car heading to his house.

We arrived in front of the house and it was a cute normal house and nothing like the mansion back in Seoul.

"Wahh~ kyeopta!" I laughed while leaning onto the car.

"Haha, tell your Aunt that and she'll love you for saying that." My uncle said while grabbing my things and setting down my wheel chair.

"I will! So beautiful!" I sat on my wheel chair as I wheeled myself down the sidewalk leading to the house's front door.

I arrived at the front as a chubby lady came out with curlers in her hair. I laughed at how she didn't see me and she finally noticed me when I burst into laughter.

"OMONA! YOU SURPRISED ME ANA!" My Aunt shouted and developed me into a hug.

I hugged her back as I was uncomfortable. "Auntie.. can you please let go of me?" I said slowly trying to get out of her grasp. 

"Oi! Honey, she's tired. Let go of her and you can talk to her later!" My uncle said while signaling for my aunt to move out of the way of the door.

I wheeled myself in and breathed in chocolate chip cookies.

I found myself infront of stairs that led to the guest room. I gulped and my Aunt noticed that I was incapable of walking.

My aunt picked me up bridal style out of my chair and carried me to my room. I put my arms around her neck and smiled.

She set me down on my bed and sat down right beside me.

"Haha, I don't think I can get used to carrying my 18 year old niece up and down the stairs everyday!" My aunt said while wiping off fake sweat.

"You don't have too! I can always call someone to do it for me." I said slowly and laughing at her attempt to be tired.

"It's okay! It's worth the exercise. Mind as well get buff so I can beat up your Uncle." My aunt said while rolling up her sleeves.

"Auntie.. that's scary." I said while laughing.

"I will be the scary AUNTIE!!" My auntie yelled before heading out the door.

I laughed and laid down on the bed. I took my phone out of my pocket and saw 2 text messages from Kris, 1 from Minzy, and 5 from TOP. I chuckled at how many texts I get from these 3 EVERYDAY!

From: Krissy<3

did u get to the house safely?

From: Krissy<3

plz answer me? <3

Me: Omo! You're so cute over the phone. I got here safe and sound and there's your answer~ <3 Goodnight!

From: Seunghyunnie

Why did u transfer?

From: Seunghyunnie

Why didn't u tell me to fill out the papers?

From: Seunghyunnie

I'm sending u extra clothes.

From: Seunghyunnie

If u don't answer, I'm going over there to pick u up.

From: Seunghyunnie

YAH! DON'T MAKE ME TRANSFER U BACK!

Me: Oppppppa~ shut up. lolol, i'm fine and i didn't want to bother you! you're too busy nowadays so I told kris to do it. anyways, goodnight. <3

From: MINZYYYYYYY(:

i herd wat happened! :( no more practice! anyways get well soon! gurl, u better be bak on ur feet by next month! if your not i wil kill u!

Me: holy cow minzy! Thanks and good night! :D

I sat up slowly and turning around to look out the window. I saw someone walking with a little boy and they were both wearing raggedy clothes. They were looking frantically both ways and making sure nobody caught them. I looked at them suspiciously.

"HEY, KIDS!" I yelled making sure they can hear me from across the street.

They were startled and were looking around for who called them. The room was on the 3rd floor and they had to look up at me.

"Oh, hi noona!" The little boy and girl waved with bright smiles.

"YAH! JO KWANGMIN! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING MASON AND WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU WEARING?" I yelled out the window.

"We escaped the orphanage and Youngmin is waiting for us at the train station for Seoul!" Kwangmin said excitedly while Mason was jumping around happy.

"Yah,yah,yah! Do you guys even have enough money? It's pretty expensive in Seoul!" I shouted back knowing what Seoul was like.

I lived in Seoul all my life and nothing comes free on the streets.

"Noona! I'm sorry, but we have to go! We'll see you in Seoul!" Kwangmin waved goodbye while picking up Mason into his arms and running towards the train station.

I rolled my eyes. Seoul is going to hit them in the face and they're going to wish they were back in Hongdae. I looked around the blue room and a plastic bag caught my attention.

I pulled the bag towards me and there was a sticky note on it.

Note: I thought you would be hungry so.. I bought you some ddukbeoki, eggros, and some snacks! Enjoy!

-your wonderful, fanastic, awesome, and responsible boyfriend Kris Wu Yi Fan! :)

I smiled at the note and dug straight into the ddukbeoki. Omg.. thank you kris. I munched down on the chips and decided to become fat.

"ANAHI!" I heard my Uncle yell as I was putting the last stick of pocky into my mouth. I looked at the door to see my Aunt panting.

My aunt immediately pulled me into her arms and carried me downstairs while running. I had no idea what was going on and when we got outside onto the street I saw a familiar figure standing there with there back facing me and a bouquet of flowers in his hands. I squinted my eyes because I couldn't see that far. I slipped on my glasses and finally recognized the guy.

"S-S-Sunbae." I slowly said putting my hand over my mouth in surprise.

"Annyeong, dongsaeng." The guy said with a big smile on his face while waving.


OMG.. who is it? XD I have to make surprises or people will get too bored.