First Day Together

Pretty 'Unnie' [HIATUS]

                       After apologizing a few times, you and her omma got into the car, heading to Hye Ri's house..

                      "Omma, what i said just now was really a bad thing?" she ask..

                      "It's not that bad but we don't have anyright to judge people moreover only by look at their appearance.."

                      "Aaa.. Arasso.." she nod.. Mrs Yoo smiling, looking at her only daughter..

meanwhile at Ryeo's house..

                      "Ryeo Wook, can i come in?" Mrs Kim knock her son's room's door ask ask a permission to come in..

                      "Just get in, omma.."

                       Mrs Kim open the door and saw his son was sitting at his study table.. She heading to his son.. Then come Mr Kim also went into Ryeo's room and ask..

                     "Again???" both of them said to Ryeo Wook.. then they begin to laugh..

                      "Stop it omma, appa..it's just.. she had misunderstood.. and i didn't get the chance to explain.."

                     "Yes.. we know.. that's why we're laughing right now.." said Mr Kim..

                      "Yeogo.. if i know it would be like this, before i got pregnant to him, i'll wish that he's a girl, not a boy.." Mrs Kim said to his hubby..Then they laugh again..

                      "No.. I don't wanna be a girl.. stop it omma, stop teasing me.." Then Ryeo walk out from his bedroom 

-The Next Day-

                      "Omma.. I'm going to see my bandmates, i'll do some reheasal at Kyu Hyun's house" he said..

                      "Okay.. don't come home too late okay !!" Mrs Kim shout as her son has walked out from his room and was about to pass through the front door..  Ryeo Wook is wearing a black sweater with black and white stripes t-shirt.. 

 

 

 

                     

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                     He walk to his car.. then he drive to Kyu Hyun's house..

                     you  just finished her tuition class.. walking home alone.. She love to walk instead of taking a cab, bus or drive a car.. so that she can observe the natures slowly.. she love exhaling the clean air.. She's now at the garden in the middle of the town.. She's closing her eyes while walking, feeling the pleasure to exhale the clean air, hearing the sound of the birds chirping, the soft wind touch her cheek.. The circumstance was quite silence until..

PIIIINNNNNN!!!

                   'Who's ruinning my mood of having a silence...' she though, a bit mad but change when she turn her head to where the sound of the honk come from.. Her eyes widen..

AARRRGGHHH!!

                 Her eyes was completely close now, she can't took any steps after knowing that a car is honking at her because she's standing in the middle of the road right now.. ' I'm... gonna.. die.. ' there's no one come to her mind except her omma n appa at that time..

                But.. someone pulled her hand.. and the car 'miss aiming his body as the target'.. She was startlet.. Shocked!!.. 

[ Author: hey, just wanna let u guys know that, in my religion (Islam) a boy n a girl are prohibits to touch each other.. there's a hadith about this things.. 'eating pork is much better than touching your non-mahram ( a person with reverse gender to you)'.. it's not that Islam ask it's followers to eat pork but to compare something illegal (pork) with something that more illegal than eating pork.. but in the situation above when there is an emergency, it was allowed, such as saving other people life ]

               "You wanna die??? Can't you see the road is busy right know???" the person who save her is shouting at her for her neglect.. At that time, she doesn't care what the person is saying.. Her feet become weak and she fall, sitting on the ground.. Tears falling down from her eyes..

                "That.. was.. so close.." she said.. stutter..

                "O?? It's you??" the person said.. She turn to that person and realise that the person is Ryeo Wook..

               "Un..unnie??" she's a bit surprise.. 'Ah.. ya.. she thinks that i'm a girl..' Ryeo Wook thought..

                "Dae.. err.. sorry , i'm shouting at you just now..'' he said.. ofcourse with a girly voice..

               "No, it's okay.. besides i don't really hear what you shout at me just now.."

                "Aa.. Urm.. Where do you wanna go? I'll send u there.."

                "Thanks, but i don't have any specific destination to go right now.. i'm just finished my tuition class.. I told my omma that i would be late because i walk wander around the town.."

                 "If u, don't mind.. Would u come with me? I.. Urm.." 'aish! why did i'm stuttered?' he thought.. ''I'm going to meet by friends.. His house didn't far from here.. But I wanna go somewhere before get there.."

                 'His?' you thought.. 'i guess it's her boyfriend, hehe.. i really wanna meet him in person.. what makes unnie like him so much.. ;3 '.. "Errmm.. Why not.. I'm glad too'' she said with a bright smile..

                 They went to a mall not far from there and get into one of the bracelet shop..

                 'Unnie, why did we come here?' you asked..

                  ''I wanna buy something for my friend's little sister.. it's her birthday..''

                 ''Oh.. okay..'' then, she wander around the shop and stop when she saw this... "Nice... O.O " *whoaaaa*

 

                    Suddenly Ryeo Wook come to her side and asked her... ''U want it?'' Ryeo Wook asked..

                   ''I.. would like too... but.. i didn't bring enought money.. so, i can't..''

                   "I'll pay it for you.."

                    "Jeongmal??? Thankyou Oppa!! ' suddenly she said that.. 'O..Op.. Oppa??? She knew that i'm a male??' Ryeo Wook begin to worry..

                   "Er.. You.."

                   "Sorry Unnie.. i burst it out.. Usually my oppa would bought it for me.. i'm used to it so.. u know.. i.." she explain..

                  ''So you already had a boyfriend"  He said while looking away from her.. 'So i can't play with her again then'

                  ''No.. I don't have any.. Oppa is my cousin.. I treat him like my own brother..'' Ryeo turn his view back to you ..

                   "Anyway unnie.. what kind of bracelet she likes?"

                  "Something looks glamour.."

                  "How about this??"

 

                    "Hm.. look nice".. After pay for all those things, Ryeo Wook and you walking out from the mall and heading to Kyu Hyun's house.. In the car.. they have a chat..

                    "Oh.. unnie.. i forgot something.."

                    "What?".. 'don't tell me that she want me to buy her something more'.. his worriness come back..

                   "I didn't know your name.."

                    "Ahh.. Just call me.. Erm.. Ryu unnie".. 'Bleh :P why did i want to do this??' he thought..

                   "Oh.. okay.. Ryu unnie,, RI.YU.. So cute.. Just like the owner of the name.. but why did your car and all the stuff in it was like a manly style.... Oppss!!" she put her hand on .. "Mianhaeyo.. i forgot what my omma told me.. not to complaint or critize about other people.."

                    "It's okay.. aa.. what was your name.. i forgot about it too"..

                    "It's you , unnie.. how could u forgot my name.. Thanks for the bracelet.. I'll pay it back.."

                     "You don't need too.."

                    "Thanks again unnie, saranghae.. hehe.. i rarely use this sentence.. i only said this to my omma, appa and all my girl friends"

                     "For boys??"

                      " i'm not gonna say it, hehe.. until i found someone that i really love.." she replied..

                             'but u've said it to me'... he thought..

                    "By the way.. it's our first day hang out together, right? " Ryeo Wook asked..

                    " Yup, and i found out that it's fun to hang out with you.. let's meet again after this.."

                    "Yeahh... sure.."

                    'Man, this gonna make me crazy.. how long i have to be an 'unnie' infront of her?? my life would be in a big trouble.. Why did i do thisssss?????' he thought..

 

 

 

 

DEAR READERS/FOLLOWERS... please feel free to subscribe.. i think i maybe be hiatus for about 2 months.. i'll have an important examination on 5/11/12 until December 2012.. hope u guys will wait with patiently okay?? n if u have any idea to put in this story, just send me a msg okay.. if it suit the story i'll think about it.. :) thanks 4 ur co-operation.. <3 u guys...