Cross-dressed Girl

Pretty 'Unnie' [HIATUS]

(16 years before)

                   "Excuse me, are you Yun Ji ?"

                   "Ye, oh! Your face seems very familiar.. Rae Ni ?"

                   "Dae!! you still remember me eventough we're haven't meet for almost 10 years.." Ryeo Wook's mother smile brightly after seeing her old bestfriend.. "Let's have some coffee. it's on me.."

                   "Okay, make sure he coffee taste really nice"

                    "Okay, okay.. let's go.." those two bestfriend walk together to one of the coffee house in the city..

                    "Rae Ni, how was your life these days? You had a happy life with Hyun Dae right?"

                    "Yes, ofcourse.. we're the most lovingly couple in our neighbourhood" Rae Ni smile as she said that.. "And you know? We've got a daughter n son.." take out her purse n show Yun Ji her family photo.. "This is my daughter, Kim Ryu Ni, she's 5 now.. this my son, Kim Ryeo Wook, he's 3.."

                    "Ah.. talking abt children, my stomach is 'full' now.." Yun Ji said..

                    "Full?" Rae Ni can't understand what she mean about that.. Yun Ji rub her stomach and acting like she's holding a baby.. "Oh! You're pregnant? How long has it's been?"

                    "7 month.. the doctor said that it's maybe a girl"

                    "Oh, great.. 15 years from now we have to couple up our children.." they laugh.. and they both know that it's only a joke.. A JOKE, okay???

 

(now)

 

                   " you-ah "

                  "Ye omma!!"

                   "Hurry up, we're gonna be late for the dinner"

                   "Dae!!" she tidy up her blouse and hair, just do the pony tail.. simple like she always be.. she walk down the stairs and approach her omma..

                    "Omma!" she hug her omma from back..

                    "Ready?"

                     "Dae.."

                     "Okay, let's go.." they walk out of the house and go inside the car, her omma drive the car carefully to the destination..

                     "Omma, it will be more fun if appa could come with us.."

                     "Ye, but he had a surgery to handle right?"

                     "Hm.." knowing that her appa was always busy as a surgeon.. almost all his days was spend at the hospital.. Mrs Yoo slowdown the car which mean the destination is close.. the car finally stop and they get out from the car..

                     "Annyeonghaseyo, Rae Ni"

                      "Ah.. Yun Ji-ah, you've arrived, please come in.." they slowly walk in to the house, there was Mr Kim standing  beside the dining table..

                     "Yun Ji.. please have a seat.. and your daughter too" Mr Kim said..

                    "Gomawo ahjusshi" said

                    The dinner running smotthly.. Mr Kim, Mrs Kim and you's mother are talking at the living room..

                    "Err, ajumma.. can i take a look around your house? Your have such a beautiful house"

                    "Yes, ofcourse you can my dear.. Please comfort yourself.." so wandering around the house and walk to the upstair.. take a look at every photos that she saw.. She really amaze how happy they are in those photos.. She saw some pictures of Kim's family member.. In there were Mr and Mrs Kim with their daughter and son but it's only an old pictures, Mr and Mrs Kim was still young and their children were still small.

                   "Hm.. they had a daughter and son.. but where is their children? they're not with us at the dining table just now.." she thought.. one of the door captured her views.. so she try to open it.. She froze a bit when she saw a beautiful person sit on the bed while closing both eyes, listening to the earphone.. after a few seconds, that person's eyes opened and a bit shock after saw you is standing at the room's door.. 

                  "Erm.. sorry for interrupting you and i don't knock the door first..I'm Yoo you "

Ryeo Wook raise him eyebrow a bit.. doesn't say anything.. "Err, You weren't with us when dinner just now.. You're one of Mr and Mrs Kim child right? " still.. he didn't say a word.. Realise that he will not say anything, she keep on talking to him..

                  "Err.. Unnie, neomu yeppeosseo"

                 *Unnie?? Am I seems like a girl to her?* Ryeo Wook thought.. but he admit it, most people said that he had the girly look with his long hair..

                 "But, why did you cross-dressed? i'm very sure that you'll very pretty in the girl's outfit.. Erm, let's be friend since our parents were bestfriends since they were still a kid.. let's continue the friendship.. hehe.. Erm.. " she take a glance at her watch.. "Omo! Err, i've to go.. i'll see you later unnie"

                 " Huh.. Unnie?? hm.. quite fun if i play along with the game, huh?? let see how long can i still looks like the 'unnie' she think about " he smirk..

                  "Omma, let's go.. i've to go to Hye Ri's house.."

                 "Okay, sorry Rae Ni, we couldn't stay here any longer.. next time we'll drop by again.." Mrs Yoo said..

                "Ah.. Ahjumma.. Your daughter is really beautiful.. but.. why did she cross-dressed??"

               "Dae????" Mr and Mrs Kim both shock with her statement..

                " you  !! Don't say anything bad about other people.."

               She cover up .. realise what she just said about other people's 'daughter'..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello readers.. here is the 1st chap.. please someone do comments and subscribes!!!.

(i feel's like my story was bad if u don't put any comments or subcribes.. u're free to share some ideas to put in this story, if u wanna tell me.. :)