Meet the 슈퍼 주니어 (Syupeo Junieo)

Pretty 'Unnie' [HIATUS]

                     After a few minutes drive from the mall, they arrive at Kyu Hyun's house.. Ryeo Wook's car stop at the front of the house.. He got off the car first.. walk to open the door at the passenger side.. He open the door for you..

                    "Unnie.. U don't have to open the door for me.. I can do it by myself.. It's troubling you.."

                    "Ani.. not at all.. Please.. Let me treat you like a princess :) "

                    '' Hahaha.. Unnie.. Don't treat me like your girlfriend.. " she say while laughing and got off from the car..

                    "Why not?" he said.. you a bit shock with what Ryeo Wook had asked..

                    ''Unnie.. You know we are both a .. "

                    "Err.. Ok, Ok.. Got it.. " he said.. actually he don't want Kyu Hyun and all his friends heard about it since he saw Kyu Hyun just got out from the front door.. you turned around and saw Kyu Hyun's walking toward them..

                     "Is that your boyfriend unnie?" she whispered.. pointing at Kyu Hyun..

                     "Huh?" he's totally confused.. how can she thought about that?

                     "I saw your pictures with him a lot in your room last night.. So, i thought he must be your boy, right?". He didn't even had the chance to explain when Kyu Hyun approached them..

                     "Yo, bro.. What's up?" They both shakes hand and did their common trademark (or what ever it called)..

                     "Err.. bro ??" you went confuse..

                      "Ermm.. It's the usual language we use among our friends"

                      "But he's your boyfriend.." she split the words out.. the most words that Ryeo Wook scared so much..

                      "Boyfriend?" confuse Kyu Hyun looked at Ryeo Wook.. Wanted for an explaination.. 

                      "Err.. Kyu Hyun-ah.. come here" he called Kyu Hyun to the corner of the house.. They had some discussion, soon.. It's made Kyu Hyun laugh out loud..

                       "I knew it !! HAHAHAHA XD " he said it loud.. she was curious why did Kyu Hyun laugh..

                       "Yah.. don't be too loud.. And don't ever tell them all.."

                       "Ok.. ok.." they walked back to where you was standing..

                       "Annyeong, Kyu Hyun imnida.. "

                       "you imnida.. "

                       " you ? such a sweet and a unique name.."

                       "Don't praise me a lot.. Unnie would get angry.."

                       "PFFF.. Urm.. okay.. I'm sorry, chagi.." then Kyu Hyun laugh again.. 

                        "Stop it.." Ryeo Wook said which made Kyu Hyun stop laughing.. But still hold back his laughter.. " you, Let's go and meet the other members.. All of them didn't know that me and this boy were 'couple' , so.. could you please.. don't ever mentioned about it infront of them"

                        "There's more? I thought, you just wanna meet your boyfriend's sister and give her the present.."

                       "We held a birthday party today, wanna join us? Don't worry, all our friends and my sister were friendly to everyone.." Kyu Hyun said..

                      "Mmm.. Well.. I'll get in but.. I'll stay with unnie.. I don't know anyone here except unnie and you.."

                        "Okay.. Always stay with me.. 'Unnie' is right here for you.." suddenly Ryeo Wook said to you while looking straight into her eyes.. Kyu Hyun was a bit startlet.. But he remain silent.. 'Did he really meant what he just said? He never said that to anyone, even to his most fanatic fans in our school..' Kyu Hyun thought..

                        "Okay.. Neol saranghae unnie.. You're so nice.. You're the best unnie ever.. I wish you would be my real unnie.." she smile brightly which made Ryeo Wook and Kyu Hyun speechless..

                        "Erm.. Nae.. Let's get in.." Ryeo Wook walk first then followed by Kyu Hyun and you.. Kyu Hyun walk beside him and ask.. "Yah, she's so pretty, where did you found her?"

                       "In my house.." he replied in half whispered..

                        "Mwo?? What do you mean? Don't say that.."

                        "Yah... Don't ever think about those ridiculous nd inappropriate things in your mind!! "

                        "Arasso... Why did you are getting so angry about that? You just wanna play with the game right.. So why did  you take it serious? I'm just kidding man.."

                        They entered Kyu Hyun's house.. you saw there's many people in the party.. So she walked a bit faster and approached Ryeo Wook..

                        "Unnie.." she called him..

                         "Please call me oppa.. Remember what i said? They didn't know about that.."

                        "Oh.. O..Oppa.. there's so many people.. I think I'll just leaving in a moment.. I'm not usual to be surround with the peoples that I don't know..."

                       "But you know me, right? Please stay.. It will be just fine.. Trust me.."

                       "Ermm.. Okay..." they continued walking toward a few boys sitting at the corner.. you's eyes kept looking at a boy.. That boy really catch her attention..

                       "Hey guys.. Look who's coming.." Kyu Hyun said to all of his friends..

                        "Wookie!!!!'' all the boys said together...

                       "Yo! What's up guys.."

                        "Ryeo Wook.. Who is that girl behind you?" a boy asked

                        "Oh? This? This is  you, you this is SiWon the sweet guy" Ryeo Wook said, but she thought like he looks like a playboy with his sweet and looks like a flirty smile..

                        " Annyeong, Yoo you imnida"

                        "So cute!!! She suit you a lot Ryeo Wook!!! Both of you are cute.." Hee Chul said..both Ryeo Wook and you remain silent..

                        "Yah.. stop talking nonsense.."

                        "Hey, you guy.. Introduce yourself to her.."

                        "Annyeong.. We're Syupeo Junieo! We're the famous band in SM high school" the boys said together..

                        "You know me already, SiWon"

                        "Hee Chul <3" he said with his aegyo..

                        "Dong Hae imnida"

                        "Euh Hyuk"

                        "I'm Kyu Hyun oppa <3 "

                       "Yah! Kyu Hyun.. Don't flirt.." Ryeo Wook said..

                        "Someone is getting jealous guys.." Hee Chul said.. 'Finally I know his name (the boy that she kept looking just now)' she thought..

                        "And this is Ryeo Wook, our prettiest member.. He's the second famous member in our band" Hee Chul add while putting his both hand on Ryeo Wook's shoulder..

                        "Oh, really? Unn- Err.. Oppa.. You didn't told me before" 

                        "Why should I ? It's not the important thing.."

                       "Yah! It's very important you know.." Dong Hae said..

                        "So, who is the most famous member?" you very excited to know..

                       "Ofcourse IT'S ME !!'' Si Won said..

                       "It's just because he is very friendly to all his friends and fans.." Ryeo Wook said..

                       "You're the one who is always ignoring all your fans.. Pretend to be super HOT !!!" SiWon said again and he get the punishment from Ryeo Wook..

                       "Yah, it's not like that... I'm almost can't breath if they are all around me" Ryeo Wook said wraping his arm around SiWon neck, pretending to make him choke.. It's made SiWon bend down because Ryeo Wook is a bit shorter than him.. you keep laughing while looking at how playful they are..

                      "Hahahahahaha"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey readers!! Wanna know who's the boys that really catch her attention? This boy will gonna be Ryeo Wook's rival in winning her heart later.. At this time...

you thought that she had falls for the boy..

It's love at the first sight for her.. will this feeling last? Just wait, and see.. :3

 

 

Hey guys.. I know I keep writing a short chapter.. Sorry..

Please... Do subscribe..

<3 u      :3