Ice Cream Shop

Pretty 'Unnie' [HIATUS]

                         Ryeo Wook was still talking with his friends untill you walked toward him with Ah Ra while gigling and glarin toward Hee Chul..

                         "What's so funny?" Hee Chul asked them..

                         "Aigoo.. Oppa.. It's a secret.. Female stuffs.. No need to know.." Ah Ra said.. Hee Chul narrowed his eyes..

                         "Hmm.. Really? I don't believe it.. Are you guys talking bad about me?" you's eyes suddenly became wider.. "See? Her eyes widened, that's mean you guys really talking bad about me"

                         "Err.. Actually.. Erm.. Hee Chul.. Oppa.. Err.. Let me.. Just.. Tell you.. The truth.." you began her words while stuttering.. "I.. Thought that you're a gay.. Because the way you speak with your friends, especially to Kyu Hyun oppa.. Looks.. Girly.." after she finished her line all of the SuJu members even the quiet one, Eun Hyuk burst their laughter..

                          "WHAT??? GAY???" Hee Chul released a heavy breath.. " TT.TT you-ah.. I'm not a gay.. It's just my original condition.. I was born like this.. I'm not a gay.. Trust me!" he said..

                         "Err.. Mi-Mianhae oppa.. For misunderstanding you.. But.. I wouldn't said that if you didn't sticking with Kyu Hyun oppa, always.. Like you're his girlsfriend.. And, moreover.. I saw you fed him earlier.."

*FLASHBACK*

                         "Hyun-ah.. Open your mouth.. Aahh.." Hee Chul said while demonstrate by opening his mouth..

                         "Yah! My name wasn't Hyu-mmppffff" Kyu Hyun couldn't finish his words because Hee Chul has already stuffing his mouth with the food that was on his hand..

*END OF FLASHBACK*

                          "Ahh~ That's normal.. Aish.. Please, don't misunderstand me.. I'm a real man, I'm straight.."

                          "Okay.. Again, mianhae.. But if you continue being like that what would Kyu Hyun op-" 

                         "Aa... It's okay you-ah.. I'm used to him.. Hee Chul hyung was always like that.." Kyu Hyun cut her line.. Not wanting her to continue her words since he know what she's gonna say.. He don't want their friends to misunderstand that he and Ryeo Wook were having scandal??

                          "Enough with that.. Hey, wasn't it's time for us to sing?" Dong Hae asked..

                          "Ah! Right.. I'm almost forget about that.. Guys, Let's go.." Kyu Hyun said and asked the Super Junior members to follow him..

                          "Okay guys.. Let's have some exciting performace from my oppa and his Super Junior members.. Today, they will make a special performance, just for my birthday.. So let's go to the yard.." Ah Ra said to all the guest, then she lead all the people to the yard and gather at the medium size stage outside of the house.. you just followed her.. All the members had already on the stage.. Ready to perform..

                          "Anyeonghaseyo, We're Super Junior!" they said to the crowd.. All the peoples gave them a big applause.. "Okay, Let me tell ya something.. Actually we had 13 members but 1 were out since he's migrated to China, 2 were from different school and the other 4 were very busy these days.. So it's just 6 of us.. And.. We'll sing about 4 songs.. And the ast song will be sing by Donghae and Ryeo Wook.. Here we go.." Kyu Hyun said.. Then the music start.. First song was y, Free and Single.. you was really amazed by their dance.. And she couldn't  even imagine that Eun Hyuk actually can dance like that since he's the most quiet person among them.. Didn't talk much.. There's a part where Ryeo Wook make his girly and small voice.. you was smiling at him.. Because she thought that's his real voice.. After that, it was No Other song.. Then, Angel.. And lastly, Just Like Now.. This is the part that you was waiting for.. Why? Because she really want to hear only Donghae voice and 'Ryu Ni' voice.. Why Donghae? Because he's the boy that she falls for at the first sight..

                         She kept looking at Donghae and smiling.. Ryeo Wook noticed that.. And begin to walk toward her.. *What am I doing right now?* Ryeo Wook thought.. But he just continued his pace and walked toward her.. you noticed that and she looked at Ryeo Wook.. He's singing the song while look straight into her eyes.. She just smile at him.. But she took a glance at Donghae after that..

                         The 'mini concert' finally came to the end.. All the guest gave a round of applause to them for their performance.. Ryeo Wook walked toward you after he had done talking to a few of the guest..

                         "you.." she turned around after her name was mentioned..

                        "Ye.. Op..pa.." it's still an awkward for her since she think that Ryeo Wook was a girl..

                       "Let's go home now.. It's getting late.. your parents must be worried about you.."

                       "Ah.. Uhm.. I'll call them now.." you took out her phone and began to dial her home phone number.. "Yeobosayo? Omma.. It's me you

                      "Ah~ you.. Where are you now?"

                       "I'm with Ryu Ni unnie.. Rae Ni ahjumma's daughter that I met last night.. At their house, the dinner.. Remember omma?"

                       "Ah.. Ye.. But why are you with her?"

                       "It's a long story omma.. But I'll tell you later after I reach home.. Jalga~"

                       "Done?"

                       "Mm.." she nodded

                       "Kaja.. Bye guys.. See you later.." They walked toward Ryeo Wook's car...

                       "AH! Unnie!"

                      "What's wrong? Did you left something?" he asked..

                       "Ani, ani.. Uhm.. I just wanna ask you... Would you like to have some ice cream?" you asked.. *Typical girl, always wanna waste boy's money..Ugh.. My money.. Was she a money digger or what? But she doesn't know that I'm a boy?!* he thought..

                       "It's my treat.. The ice creams there were sooo tasty... Can we drop by the shop? If you wouldn't mind.." *Eh? Did she read my mind?*

                       "No.. Not at all.. It's been a long time since I'm having an ice cream.."

                        "Great! Now let's go.. I can't wait to eat the ice cream!!" she smile widely and got into the car while Ryeo Wook stay still, standing infront of the car's door.. *Why didn't I realise that her smile was beautiful?*

                       "Aish.. Stop it already" he said to himself.. Then he got into the car too.. On their way to the ice cream shop, you began to talk again..

                       "You know what unnie.. There's a worker there, she had the name exactly like your's"

                       "Oh.. Really? Was she pretty?"

                        "Really really pretty.. I think there's so many guys who likes her.." A few minutes later they reached at the ice cream shop.. "So, unnie.. You wanna wait here or you wanna come with me?" she asked..

                       "Mmm.. I'll just wait here.."

                        "Okay.. What flavour do you want?"

                        "Mm.. Chocolate.."

                        "Whoah! Unnie! I like it too!!" *no need to be over react.. It's just a small matter.. Is this girl silly or what? Such a childish..* Ryeo Wook thought.. "Okay.. I go now.." she got out from the car and went into the ice cream shop.. There, she met the unnie that she mentioned to Ryeo Wook..

                        "Ah! you! You come back!!" the waiter at the counter said to you..

                       "Ofcourse I will.. The ice cream never fail to attract me to come here.. Ah, unnie.. I brought my friend.. You know what? She has the name exactly like you.."

                        "Jeongmal? Where is she?" you pointed at Ryeo Wook car.. Ryeo Wook then got out from his car and lean at the car's door.. Ryu Ni, the worker of the ice cream shop was somewhat surprised.. *she.. looks like... *

                        "Unnie.." no response from her... "Unnie!" you called her for the 2nd time..

                         "Oh.. Ne.. What is it?" you laugh..

                         "Unnie.. Don't fall for her... She's a girl although she seems like a boy.."

                        "No.. I don't.. I already have a person that I like.. So, that wouldn't happen"

                        "Okay.. Ah.. Almost forgot about this.. One strawberry ice cream and and one chocolate ice cream please.."

                        "The chocolate flavour one was for her?"

                        "Yes!" you smiled.. *So it's true* she though

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                       "Unnie! Here!!" you handed the chocolate flavour ice cream to Ryeo Wook..

                       "Thanks.." they both eat the ice cream..

                       "How was it?" 

                               "Delicious.."

                       "See.. Told ya..", they continue eatign the ice cream until a message suddenly received by Ryeo Wook..

 

Dongsaengi.. You, didn't dumb anyone right now.. Right?

 

                        It's from his noona.. 'Dumb someone? How did she know?' He looked around and he noticed that someone was looking at him through the mirror inside the ice cream shop.. Then he realised that it was his noona.. His Ryu Ni noona.. The noona that he pretend to be.. 'Oh no.. Don't Tell me that I"m busted!!' he turned and looked at you.. She seems to know nothing.. 'And what she's doing there wearing the ice cream shop's uniform??'

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

HEY! I got a new subscriber here>> Callmejasche and Fckingpeasant !!  <3 U guys.

Thankyou... ;) After a long time waiting.. Here's the update.. Mianhaeyo!!!

HUWWAAA!!! TT.TT *crying hard* Kekeke.. XD

p/s: I hide this chapter for a veryyyyyyyyyyy long time... TT.TT.. I'm busy with my life and i keep updating the other ffc of mine... Mianhae again...