chapter 5

My Destiny

Kibum woke up early the next morning. He felt that his body was so sticky because he didn’t take a shower last night. He took a pair of skinny jeans and a white sleeveless shirt from the luggage and headed to bathroom to take a bath. He felt so refreshing when the water drooped from the shower to his sticky skin. He felt so much way better.

He saw Jinki was already waking up when he has done showering. The older looked at him concernedly then asked

“Are you okey Kibum? You looked unwell last night?”

“I’m alright hyung. I guess I was just too tired yesterday. Sorry if I have bothered you”, Kibum smiled cheerfully.

“I want to go shopping today,, you better get ready right now hyung”, he started to nag at his husband.

 

It has been a week of their honeymoon –or vacation, Kibum prefer to be called- , they spent their whole week to play around the beach, exploring the blue ocean, roaming the beautiful island, shopping in all of the store in the island, and of course enjoying the beautiful sunrise and sunset.

 

Today Jinki and Kibum have to come back to Korea, they took the first flight to Seoul. On the plane, they sat next to each other on the VVIP section. Since it was still early in the morning and the flight would take 3 hours long, Kibum felt so sleepy. Ever since he landed his in his seat that near the window, he immediately closed his eyes and drift his body and soul in the dreamland. Jinki looked at the sleeping beauty beside him adoringly. That feline eyes, that pointed nose, that high cheekbone, that pinkish cheek, that plump and soft lips, that sharp jaw line and the milky white skin that he sure must be so smooth.

He kept on staring at that perfect creature of God then suddenly….

‘DEG…’

His heartbeat increased rapidly when suddenly Kibum’s head fell on his left shoulder.

He caressed the younger boy’s hair gently. Admiring the softness of that brown hair. Suddenly he became sleepy and put his head on top of Kibum’s head.

 

Kibum stirred in his sleep and felt a nice warmth in his right side, he snuggled closer, wrapping his arm around the warmth source, and went back to his beautiful dreamland with a smile on his face.

Kibum woke up when he heard an announcement that the plane would land. He lift his head making the older whose head on top of his awakening as well.

 

The just married couple finally came back to Jinki’s house. They would live together with Jinki’s grandfather.

When they arrived in Jinki’s room, they were surprised by the sight of the bedroom. The ordinary room has been modified into something romantic with rose petals spread on top of the king sized bed, in the bathtub, in the bathroom sink, every inch of the room.

‘Grandpa must be crazy’ both of them thought.

 

“So Kibum, I think we have to settle things down since we have to live together for a year”, Jinki and Kibum were now sitting on the bench in the backyard after lunch.

“I’m listening”, Kibum replied as he admiring the colorful flower in front of them. He always love flowers.

“Okay, so we will sleep in one room, you sleep in the bed while I will sleep in the couch like on our last vacation. You can do anything you like in this house, consider as your own house. I won’t forbid you for doing anything as long as it won’t ruin my family reputation. And I’ll give you this card so you can buy everything you wish. Anything else you want?” Jinki explained clearly and handed a unlimited credit card to Kibum.

 

Kibum took the card and said, “okay hyung. I’ll play role as a perfect wife in front of grandpa and the others. But are you sure you want to sleep on the couch? For a year?”

 

“Well, I don’t think I have any other choice right?” Jinki smiled.

“You will sick if you sleep on the couch for a long time. I don’t mind sharing the bed hyung”

“Kibum, you don’t have to do that. I’m fine”

“No hyung, I don’t want you to be sick because of me, so I force you to sleep with me in the bed, no argument”, Kibum sent a deadly glare to his now nervous husband.

“a..a.. arasso”, Jinki gulped.

 

 

A/N : wohooooooo~~~

I’m back..

Anyone miss me????

Sorry for taking so long.. I was kinda busy with college task.

 

Thank for reading my dearest friends…

Comments are loved <3