chapter 6

My Destiny

Kibum’s life was totally changed since he married and lived with Jinki. He didn’t have to work his out to get some money to fulfill his needs and to pay for his brother, Taemin’s therapy. He could buy all stuffs he like with the money that his husband gave him. He was also showered with love and attention from Jinki’s grandfather. Everyone in Lee’s mansion and company respect him so much.

 

Everyday, Kibum would wake up early to prepare breakfast for Lee family. He really loved to cook so he felt happy doing that thing everyday. Jinki and his grandfather always praise his cooking skill. Jinki will always say that his cooking is as delicious as the food from 5 stars restaurant. Kibum also helped Jinki picking out the outfit for every occasion, it didn’t mean that Jinki had a bad taste of fashion, but he actually kind of little bit ‘out of date’. Since Kibum helped him on his fashion, he got more compliment from his colleague and staffs.

 

Jinki would leave for working everyday after had a great breakfast with Kibum and his grandfather and would come back home really late at night, sometimes he won’t come home because he had a business trip. He leaved Kibum alone in his big mansion, since his grandfather has to work too, it made the younger felt so lonely and useless(?).

 

He spent his time to visit Taemin and went shopping to waste his husband money, but lately he felt bored doing nothing like that. He was used to work very hard to provide money for him and his little brother. So, after a month became Jinki’s wife, Kibum asked, or forced -he refused to admit- to Jinki and his grandpa to allow him to work at the company, so here he was now, next to Jinki on the office hallway, being greeted by all the staffs. Since that day, the director’s wife worked in the company as a secretary of the new finance manager who would came back from America next week.

 

“Kibum, this is your room. Your boss will come next week so you have a whole week to adapt. Is it okey for you? Or you want another position?”

“I’m fine hyung. This job is pretty good. You don’t have to worry, I can handle it”, Kibum grinned and smiled happily when he saw his room.

“Alright, but don’t overwork or grandpa will kill me, arasso?”

“I know,, yah.. what time is it? You should go to airport now or you’ll miss the plane”, Kibum pushed the older out of his room.

“See you next week hyung, be careful and take care”, he waved goodbye at Jinki who would spent the entire week to have a business meeting in America, and he would came back to Seoul along with Kibum’s boss.

 

 

For the next week, Kibum worked diligently to welcome his new boss although he didn’t know who his boss was. And finally, after waiting for a week, that night he was able to meet with his boss in the welcome party that was held in Lee’s mansion.

“Kibum, that is your boss”, Jinki pointed at a man wearing a nice silver coat. That said man was back faced so Kibum could see his face.

“Let’s approach him”, Jinki said but before they could reach him, the man who was a new finance manager turned his body towards them. Kibum let out a loud gasp when he saw his new boss.

“Key ?? Is that you?? Oh My GOD….”

A handsome young man run to Kibum, hugged him tightly, lifted him and spun Kibum’s body in the air.

 

 

A/N : annyeong readers...

another short chapter of my destiny..

thank you for subscribing, reading and commenting.

sorry for the gramatical errors.

enjoy the story~