chapter 4

My Destiny

Jinki and Kibum spent their bright day playing around in the beach. Kibum was so excited because he loved sea so much. They played a lot of water sports like banana boat, speedboat, windsurfing, parasailing, snorkeling, diving, and even bungee jumping. Actually Kibum was really afraid of doing bungee jumping, he really hated of  high place. But, jinki became a gentle husband, held Kibum tightly from behind when they did the bungee jumping made the younger feel safe.

 

The tiring yet exciting day ended with a romantic candlelight dinner in the beach side. Set breeze blew both soft hair, the moonlight enlighten the white beach sand, and a romantic ballad song was played as a background.

 

“I think we are supposed to dance hyung”, suddenly Kibum blurted.

“Huh??” Jinki who was busy with his beloved chicken steak gawped at the younger’s sudden words.

“YAH !! that’s your third plate, don’t eat too much at night, you’ll be fat”, Kibum nagged.

“But.. but.. I love chickeeennn”, Jinki whined, he showed his cute puppy eyes to Kibum.

“huuhh.. okey. But that’s the last”, Kibum glared at Jinki and pointed at the half finished chicken steak at the latter’s plate.

Jinki pouted his lips and quickly ate his last beloved chicken steak before being nagged again by his wife.

 

“Woaaa… chickeeennn”, he his contented stomach.

“Since you’ve finished eating, let’s dance”, Kibum stood from his chair, grabbed his husband’s hand and dragged him to the dance spot.

 Jinki followed the younger to the dance spot hopelessly and let his arm being led to wrap the younger thin waist while Kibum circling his arm around Jinki’s neck. They then danced into the romantic slow song. Their warm body pressed closely to each other. Jinki could smell strawberry scent lingering his nose, he didn’t understand but his heart skipped a bit because of that nice scent of the younger hair.

 

It had been 15 minutes they stayed at that position. Kibum knew that he was the one that wanted to dance, but now he half regretted it. He felt something uncomfortable inside. He kept on avoiding meeting the older eyes during the dance because every time he stare at that brown warm orbs he felt something fluttered on his stomach.

 

After some other minutes that felt like years for Kibum, he finally couldn’t stand like that anymore. He broke the hug and pulled away his body from the older one.

“it’s getting late. Let’s back to the cottage, I’m so tired hyung”, he walked off the dance spot, grabbed his leather bag and rushed away.

Jinki blinked confusedly, he didn’t understand about the sudden strange actions of the younger. He hurriedly followed Kibum out from that place toward their car. All a long the way to the cottage, Kibum remained silent. After arriving in their room, kibum straightaway laid down in the soft mattress. This weird actions made Jinki worried, but he reassured himself that maybe Kibum was only tired. He walked the way of the bathroom, he felt like taking a long bath because he was so worn out. After the nice bathe, Jinki laid on the couch, he looked at Kibum’s direction, saw the younger cute expression when he was sleeping. He smiled at the scene, he then sleep peacefully.

 

 

A/N : Annyeong readers…

Thanks for all of you that always supporting and commenting me.

This is another short chapter..

What do you think??

Comment please~