A Fragile Little Girl

나란 놈은 답은 너다...

After, by some miracle, they had calmed me down, they introduced themselves to me after Youngmin had a talk with them.

When I managed to learn all of their names, I introduced myself to them (Youngmin had to have a debate with me for about 10 minutes.. I mean, come on, who in the right mind would introduce him/herself to strangers that managed to kidnap him/her?!! That's just...Retarded!)

"Now that you know who I am, can you let me go?" I asked, irritated.

Youngmin ignored what I said.

I asked a bit louder this time, wondering if he hadn't heard me, "Hey you! Can I go home?!"

Once again, I was ignored. By now, I was annoyed to extreme.

The other guys seemed to notice the tension building up and one of them, Minwoo, elbowed Youngmin in his side.

Youngmin had a frown on his face as he spoke, "No."

"WELL, WHY THE HELL NOT?!" I yelled out, frustrated.

Pretending, as if he didn't hear me, Youngmin grabbed the others by their arm and went out the door, hissing, "get some sleep" before he closed the door and locked it.

What. The. Hell. Is. Wrong. With. That. Little. er.?

'God, what did I do? What have I ever done to deserve that little piece of ? I mean, look at him! He's PMSing all over the freakin' room, when I should be the one doing so since I'M THE ONE WHO'S ING KIDNAPPED' I thought to myself.

All I could say at this point was that I was stressed.

Horrible things just came, crashing through my door, all at once.

My dad- .... I didn't even know what kind of emotions I was suppose to feel by now. I was shocked, stressed, mad, irritated, sad, so on.

I did the only thing I knew how to do.

Cry.

I just let it all out. My dearest dad was gone forever and now I was being taken away from the only good thing i had in my life. My mom.

I tried to swallow back some tears but i didn't have enough energy to.

Limp.

That was the state my body was in. The best word to describe it was that it was limp. Lifeless, almost.

"Daddy! Daddy! When I grow up, I want to marry someone just like you!"
 
"Is that so?" He chuckled.
 
A five year old girl with the half melted ice cream nodded eagerly.
 
"Alright, well, before that, I think you should finish off your ice cream first."
 
The tiny and fragile girl looked up at the massively built man infront of her and blinked twice.
 
"So that we can go to the AMUSEMENT PARK!" He yelled out excitedly.
 
The curious eyes of the girl were long gone. Instead, they were replaced with eyes that were filled with happiness and adoration for the man infront of her.
 

"Please...... I'll...I'll do anything....daddy.... if you come back........ dad.........I'll be your little girl forever....don't leave...daddy.." A girl with the same pair of curious eyes as the little girl cried out in agony as she felt the dark room closing in on her.....

----------------------

Hello people~!
I'm sorry for not updating.....for like a year.............
In my defence, I was busy! (Busy being on Tumblr, Facebook and internet shopping..........)
LOL
Anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter! Leave some comments down below and I'll love you forever~!! (yeah..you probably won't want that)