MOMMY

나란 놈은 답은 너다...

"Gahh.... What the hell is all this noise?!" A guy with red hair came into the room.

Is that a thing with guys nowadays? Dying their hair red?!

I see it all the time around my school.

"Hey, hyung. Just woke up?"

"Yeah man, thanks to all this noise....Damn, I just can't get-" He stopped short when he saw me.

Youngmin smiled (which looked forced by the way, now that I think about it) and said, "hyung, let me intoduce you to ShiYeon, ShiYeon, meet DongHyun hyung. He's my one of the people I live with, and also my closest hyung."

I blinked.

Once.

Twice.

Three times.

Then, broke the silence, "...........That's important to me, why? Look, I just want to go home to my mom, is that so bad?! I mean, you kidnap me from the hospital all the way to.....wherever this is, then you just calmly stand there, introducing me to your friend, and oh my God! I'm gonna die here, aren't I? But I have to get my money back! And my lipgloss! I was gonna buy this cute purse! And, and......and..............MOMMYYYYY!!!!" By now, I was bawling my eyes out.

I guess the shock came into effect a little late.

When they saw me crying my eyes out, they immediately went into panic mode.

They were looking around the room and at each other, flustered by my sudden crying.

Right when I was about to go into round 2 of crying, a set of guys flooded the doorway.

I paused for a second to see who they were and when I didn't reconise any of them, I bawled again.

By now, all the people by the doorway were flustered.

Well, who wouldn't be, when there's a girl in their room, crying her eyes out, screaming, 'MOMMY'?!

-

Please comment! i don't bite! And feel free to add me as a friend!!!!