MOMMYYYYY.....again.....

나란 놈은 답은 너다...

"AM I MISSING SOMETHING???" A guy that looked exactly like that Youngmin guy asked.

"Uhh.....Not really, I don't think so....?" The DongHyun guy replied.

"THEN WHY IS SHE CRYING?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Another guy asked.

"I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!" DongHyun screamed out of frustration.

"Gaahhhhh!!!! SHUT UP!" Youngmin yelled.

Meanwhile, I was still bawling my eyes out.

Was this really how I was going to die? In a room full of black furniture and guys crowding around the doorway, watching me cry, while arguing amongst themselves?

I always thought that I was going to die in a room of white, in a silky bed, with my future husband by my side, in my sleep! Then, I was going to get buried next to my parents!

Suddenly, a guy came to my side, and said, "Shh, I'll buy you a lollipop if you stop crying."

That just made me cry louder. That was what my mom use to say to me when I was little.

I miss her even more now!!

"!!!! Look what you did!!!"

"It's not my fault!! I was just trying to get her to stop crying!"

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU THINK TELLING HER THAT YOU'LL BUY CANDY FOR HER TO STOP CRYING, WOULD ACTUALLY GET HER TO STOP CRYING??!!!!!"

"I DON'T KNOW! I SAW IT ON TV ONCE! THOUGHT IT AS WORTH A TRY! IT'S BETTER THAN DOING NOTHING, WHICH IS WHAT YOUR DOING!!"

"BOTH OF YOU, STOP!!!"

"MOMMYYYYYYY!!!!!"

------

Heyy! Hope you liked it.

Comment and subscribe!

Sorry the chapter's so short. I've been fighting with my boyfriend constantly.....

Anyways, feel free to friend me!