EvilKyu

In Love

“Strawberries… check.”  Ryeowook smiles as he places some many strawberries into the shopping basket.

 

 

“Strawberries, so much? For Eunhyukkie?” Sungmin says as he looks for the next item on the shopping list. He remembers that Eunhyuk loves strawberries a lot.

 

 

“Ne Minnie hyung, Eunhyuk hyung loves strawberries a lot.. we need plenty of supply of them. I often see Eunhae hyungs bringing some strawberries into Kyuhae’s room… I don’t even know why…” Ryeowook explains as he looks for nice red apples.

 

 

“For their of course” Kyuhyun rolls his eyes as he recalls finding a disgusting strawberry on his bed once. Ewwww

 

 

“Omo.. …huh?” Ryeowook exclaims and blushes, his face was as red as the apples now.

 

 

“YAH…” Sungmin throws an apple at Kyuhyun. “Don’t dirty Wookie’s mind!”

 

 

Thanks to gaming, Kyu’s quick reaction made him successfully catch the apple in his hands. “Arraso” he sighs then puts on a smirk and turns to whisper to Ryeowook. “Well Wookie, I also heard that Donghae’s undies had some strawberry stains.”

 

 

Ryeowook blushes even more and covers his face.

 

 

“KYUHYUN!” Sungmin gasped and glared at the youngest.

 

 

“Ahahaha ok, ok.” Kyuhyun laughs. Sungmin didn’t understand why Kyuhyun was the maknae because Ryeowook seems to suit that position more. And to him, Ryeowook is definitely much cuter than Kyuhyun.

 

 

“This, my (Hankyung) wants it” Heechul comes running to his dongsaengs and throws a packet of chips into the shopping basket then runs off to find more stuff to throw in. Bill’s on Leeteuk anyway.

 

 

But the thing is, he did not realise that for the past few things he threw in since the start of this shopping trip, Kyuhyun had been sneakily taking them out from the shopping basket. And he still is.

 

 

Kyuhyun smiles evilly as he removes the packet of chips from the shopping basket and dumps it at somewhere while MinWook were having their own conversation.

 

 

“This” Heechul comes running back again, throws it into the basket and runs off to find more food again. Kyuhyun throws it out of the basket when MinWook isn’t looking.

 

 

“This too.” Again, Heechul comes back with some food in his hands and throw them into the basket. Before he could run off Sungmin pulls him. “Wait hyung, we’re done with getting the items on the shopping list and we’re going to pay.”

 

 

Heechul shrugs. He was actually enjoying throwing random food into the basket. ‘Oh Leeteuk it’s been a while I burn a hole in your pocket’ He thought

 

 

The four of them waits for the cashier to scan everything they were buying. Heechul watches as the cashier pours everything out of the basket. He then realises that the items he placed into the basket were not in it anymore.

 

 

“CHO KYU HYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

Kyuhyun grins widely. “Revenge mission success.”

 

 

Ryeowook and Sungmin looked at each other.

 

 

“Last time I’ve never seen Heechul being pranked like this before…” Sungmin said, rather confused whether he was dreaming or not.

 

 

“He’s evil." Ryeowook pointed at Kyuhyun.

 

 


 

AN/ This is really random... >.< I know most of you didnt expect chullie to get trolled by kyu XD i dont know... i think i'm just bored. As usual, comments will keep this little author happy! <3