Jealous Yeye

In Love

 

“We’re home~” Ryeowook and Sungmin enters the dorm with many bags in their hands. Kyuhyun smirks behind them and behind him was Heechul.

 

“Aish hyung, don’t be so sulky~” Kyuhyun sang in a mocking tone. Heechul rolls his eyes. ‘Shut up.’

 

“C’mon, let’s play Starcraft.” Kyuhyun says as he walks to his computer.

 

“I’ll win you for sure.” Heechul follows behind.

 

“Yeah yeah.” Kyuhyun smirks.

 

 

~

 

“Ah, you guys are back. What took you so long Minnie and Wookie! Hurry up and go make breakfast~” Leeteuk says. Both he and Yesung helped Minwook to bring in the bags of groceries.

 

“Arrasso umma~” Ryeowook answered and goes into the kitchen and Sungmin follows him behind. “Wookie I’ll help you~”

 

Ryeowook was happy that he would have a helper, since he always prepared meals for his hyungs and Kyu alone. It was not that they refuse to help him out, but his hyungs would always create a mess in the kitchen. As for Kyu, that evil maknae might just burn down the whole kitchen or something.

 

As the two were preparing breakfast for the rest, little did they know that there was someone secretly watching them.

 

 

It was none other than Yesung.

He watches as Minwook were smiling happily making breakfast together. Sungmin even creamed Wook’s face playfully, and so did Wook messed up Sungmin’s face with random stuff.

 

 

Yesung hated himself for not being of any help in the kitchen like how Sungmin can be. He had to admit, he was jealous. He did not know why... It was just his best friend and crush fooling around, what was there to be jealous of? Futhermore, the two of them just met like yesterday. They don’t even know each other well enough to fall in love with each other.

Well… Ryeowook doesn’t know how to love.

As for Sungmin, fter that broke up Ming had with his (ex)boyfriend in Taiwan, he did tell Yesung he’s not looking forward to any relationship anymore.

 

 

Yesung sighs and he slips his hands into his pockets. ‘Kim Jongwoon, you’re being too sensitive. There’s nothing going on between them. Aish, why are you even thinking that they like each other already anyway? What the hell are you thinking Jongwoon. Your love for Wookie is crazy. Ming and Wookie are just friends!’ A voice echoed in Yesung’s head.

 

 

‘Aish… I’m just going to take a nap.’ Yesung thought. He needed to chase that annoying voice out of his mind. He walks back to his shared room with Minwook. “Yah Kyu, wake me up when breakfast’s ready.”

 

 

“Hyung dude you just woke up not long ago!” Kyuhyun shouts to Yesung as he continues playing Starcraft with Heechul. (Heechul was losing). But Kyuhyun did not receive any reply from Yesung, as the latter had already closed the door behind him and jump into his bed to sleep.

 

 


AN/ Short again >.< More Minwook soon! :D I guess ^^ I hope the story is still okay to you guys at the moment.. >.<