New Roommate

In Love

 

AN/ Because I love you guys, double update! :D <3

 


 

 

“So… how many babies do you think will come out from Donghae this time? Kyuhyun-ssi who observed it soo clearly, what do you think?” Heechul said as he continues to stuff himself with pizza.

 

 

Kyuhyun rolls his eyes.

 

 

Donghae and Eunhyuk were making their way to the dining table at that time and they heard Heechul. “Aha, I told you I top.” Eunhyuk smirked to his boyfriend, who in turn pouts.

 

 

“Mwo? Fishy hyung is pregnant?” Ryeowook said, clearly confused. The others around the table laughed at Ryeowook’s response. Yesung messed up Ryeowook’s hair as he laughed, ‘aigoo why is he so cute.’ he thought.

 

 

“Yah Heechul, you shouldn’t have said those things in front of baby wookie, you’re polluting him.” Leeteuk said.

 

 

“At least not like how Eunhae polluted Kyu’s mind” Heechul scoffed. “…which was already dirty anyway” he added. He shrugs as Kyuhyun throwed a look at him. Thoughts of how to deal with Heechul later on has already sparked in Kyuhyun’s mind. Kyuhyun’s lips turned into an evil smile. ‘Just you wait Kim Heechul’

 

 

By this time, Eunhae was already at the dining table. The first person Eunhyuk noticed was Sungmin. He stares at Sungmin for a while, wondering who he really is and why is he here. Not because Sungmin’s looks changed a lot, Eunhyuk is just dumb sometimes. As he continues to wonder, Donghae was already giving Sungmin a bear hug.

 

 

“YAHHHHH are you cheating on me fishy?! You brought this guy here, and you give him a hug right in front of me?!” Eunhyuk reacted, jealousy overflowing as he points at Sungmin with wide eyes. As he was too agitated, he moves forward, pushes Donghae away and throws a punch right in Sungmin’s face. Red blinded Sungmin’s vision. ‘Owwww!’

 

 

Everyone was shocked. Ryeowook had a worried look on his face. He was stunned for a moment then he started to check if Sungmin was alright. Yesung too was caring for Sungmin. Kangin and Kyu had to hold Eunhyuk back. Heechul just sits there like a boss, texting his boyfriend.

 

 

“Lee Hyukjae, it’s just Minnie you stupid, he’s back from America. Apologise!” Leeteuk ordered, glaring at Eunhyuk for being so reckless. Eunhyuk was shocked by Leeteuk’s words. He took a closer look at Sungmin’s bruised face. Oh how stupid he was indeed…that guy was really Sungmin.

 

 

“Mianhae Sungmin… aish at first look I thought you were some random chick Hae brought home or something” Eunhyuk apologised softly to Sungmin, clearly embarrassed by his own actions.

 

 

“Yah Hyukkie, you hit Minnie hyung and here you are saying he’s some random chick” Donghae crossed his arms.

 

 

“Hae don’t be angry~ but Sungmin’s really pretty no?” Eunhyuk goes to backhug his Donghae tightly, in which the latter secretly blushes at the contact. Ryeowook noticed Donghae’s blush and chuckled, then goes back to tending for Sungmin’s bruises.

 

 

“Ah keke..(ow). gwenchana. Hae~ah, Hyukkie hitting me just (ow) now shows that he really cares (ow) for you” Sungmin smiled brightly, trying to show that he’s alright.

 

 

Donghae now blushes madly and places his hands over Eunhyuk’s.

 

 

“Minnie hyung, are you sure it doesn’t hurt?” Ryeowook asked worriedly as he hears Sungmin wincing.

 

 

“It’s nothing wookie~ah~”

 

 

 

/

 

 

“So.. Minnie just came back from America today, he will be staying with us from now on. In case you don’t know yet, Wookie and Kyu, before the both of you joined us, Minnie already part of us but he left for America.” Kangin told them after Eunhae settled down at the dining table.

 

 

“Ne, Appa, Minnie and Yeye hyung told me about it just now~” Ryeowook said. Kyuhyun smirks. ‘another target for bullying muahahha’

 

 

“Who will he room with then?” Eunhyuk asked, his lips while he feeds Donghae some pizza at the same time.

 

 

“There’s no more empty rooms left hyung..” Ryeowook pointed out.

 

 

“Ming used to room with Donghae last time, but Hae is sharing a room with Kyuhyun now.” Yesung said.

 

 

“And I will be kicking him out soon.” Kyuhyun said, sticking his tongue out at Donghae. Donghae pouts. The others stared at him, wondering how he could say that, he’s the youngest here. Heechul just smirks, drama drama?

 

 

“What? I can’t be greeted by Eunhae every time I enter my room! I can’t even play Starcraft in peace.” Kyuhyun said, annoyed. Ryeowook covers his eyes at the word ‘’. No idea why, he just did.

 

 

“Your Starcraft disturbs our !” Eunhyuk scoffs.

 

 

“What the ?” Kyuhyun throws a look at him.

 

 

“It’s so noisy, ping ping…. piang piang.”

 

 

Kyuhyun slaps his forehead. Ping ping..and p-piang ...what? What nonsense.

 

 

 

“Aish” Leeteuk sighed. “Heechul, you have an empty be—

 

 

“Hanchul’s room is out of question.” Heechul cut him off before Leeteuk can finish his sentence. He already knew that Leeteuk was going to ask if Sungmin could room with Heechul. But of course he can’t. It’s not that he does not like Sungminnie, but he loves Hankyung. Futhermore, Hankyung is only temporarily staying with his family to spend time with them.

 

 

“Eunhyuk’s room then?” Kangin suggested.

 

 

“Hyung you have no idea how it stinks there. It’s so tiny, no fresh air.” Eunhyuk pointed out. His room , really. Why did you think he would want to have with Donghae in KyuHae’s room?

 

 

“Ah..you guys don’t have to worry about me, I can sleep in the living room, it’s fine. I don’t have many things with me anyway” Sungmin said, smiling. He really did not want the others to worry about which room to put him in and all. Kyuhyun then points out the huge pink luggage.

 

 

“Sungmin~ah I don’t want to see pink stuff hanging around everywhere everytime I step into the living room man” Heechul said. In the past he did room with Sungmin before and pink stuff laid everywhere around their room. Sungmin really loves pink.

 

 

“Why don’t Minnie hyung room with me and Yesung hyung?” Ryeowook suddenly asked, rather hopefully.

 

 

Leeteuk pondered for a while. “That’s possible. You two have the biggest room in the dorm after all” he nodded. “Yesung~ah your opinion?”

 

 

Yesung stayed silent for a while. It was not that he did not want to room with his best friend, but Sungmin might turn out to be the biggest for him and Ryeowook.

 

 

“It’s okay, you guys don’t have to worry about me!” Sungmin noticed the look on his best friend and said, with a tint of sadness. ‘Why didn’t Yeye want to room with me?’ he thought.

 

 

“Ahh aniya it’s not that. Sorry I was just spacing out a little… Ming can room with me and Wookie of course, just don’t paint the room pink.” Yesung noticed the sadness his best friend had and decided to give in.

 

 

“Ok then, that’s settled!” Leeteuk clapped his hands happily. Kyuhyun gives the oldest the ‘WTF’ look as he was clapping like a child.

 

 

“Beware Ryeowook, you’ll see pink underwear lying everywhere around the room.” Heechul joked. Sungmin pouted. Ryeowook blushes.

 

 

“Pink? how gay…” Kyuhyun commented as he continues to munch.