Who's That?

In Love

 

“Sorry hyung… did I hurt you?” Ryeowook said worriedly as Sungmin let out an ‘ow.’ He was supposed to help Sungmin with unpacking his stuffs in the room while the others went to fix the mess Kyuhyun created in the kitchen. However, Ryeowook decided to apply medicine to Sungmin’s injury first.

 

 

“No Wookie you didn’t. It doesn’t hurt at all.” Sungmin faked a smile to reassure his dongsaeng that he’s fine, but winced in pain shortly after. Seeing Sungmin in pain, Ryeowook can’t help but feel a little hurt inside. “Minnie hyung you don’t have to fake it.. Eeesh.. Hyukkie hyung hit you so hard!” Ryeowook pouted.

 

 

“I’m really fine Wookie~ah, don’t worry~” Sungmin smiled and pinched Ryeowook’s cheeks. Ryeowook blushes and continues to rub medicated oil on Sungmin’s bruise.

 

 

Ryeowook stopped when Sungmin told him that he was really really really fine already (he had to reassure Ryeowook many times because the latter kept assuming that he was lying). Then, the both of them started to unpack Sungmin’s stuff as it was getting really late.

 

 

“Whoa Minnie hyung…” Ryeowook said in shock as he opened Sungmin’s luggage. Pink, pink and more pink came out of it. Pink laptop, pink shirt, pink everything and…. pink underwear... Wookie blushed. He understood why Heechul hyung emphasized on Sungmin having everything pink now.

 

 

Sungmin scratched his head sheepishly. “I didn’t know I have this much pink stuffs.. well I guess I really love pink keke”

 

 

The two then started to sort out Sungmin’s clothes and Ryeowook places them neatly in the wardrobe. Sungmin’s clothes were really 95% pink, even his socks. Ryeowook’s eyes were like O__O. It was not that he doesn’t like pink, he just did not expect Sungmin’s stuffs to have this much pink.

 

 

“As expected I see pink everywhere now” Yesung said as he entered the room. Kyuhyun stops outside the door for awhile. “Gayness overload…” he says before going back into his room. Yesung notices Sungmin’s pout and chuckled.  “Don’t mind Kyu, he’s a bastard.”

 

 

“Anyway Ming, you have a call from Taiwan, I think it’s Henry” Yesung told him. Sungmin’s face suddenly lit up. He smiles happily and goes to the living room to answer his call. Yesung then turns to Ryeowook and pats his head.

 

 

“Getting along well with Ming?”

 

 

“Ne hyung, Minnie hyung is really nice~” Ryeowook replies and continues to sort out Sungmin’s clothes. ‘and really cute too..’ he thought silently.

 

 

“Of course, he isn’t my best friend for no reason. Though his aegyo is a major turn-off...” Yesung said and the image of Sungmin’s cuteness appeared in his head and he shivers.

 

 

“Ah, I think Minnie hyung is naturally cute~~” Ryeowook thought but accidentally said it out loud. He mentally facepalm and blushes madly. Yesung notices it immediately and was shocked that Ryeowook said that. He got instantly jealous because Ryeowook never said that he was cute before.

 

 

“Yah, what is that? You just met Ming today and you think he’s cute! How about Yeye hyung!” Yesung pouted.

 

 

“Aaah… but..hyung, you are not cute, you’re weirdo Hyungie.” Ryeowook giggled and stuck his tongue out at Yesung.

 

 

“Yahhhh! You dare say that again!” Yesung wraps his arms around Ryeowook from behind. “Say that I’m cute, if not I won’t let you go!”

 

 

“See Hyung? You’re just weird like that~” Ryeowook teased Yesung as he struggles from the latter’s hug. As he was moving too much trying to shrug off Yesung, he drops one of Sungmin’s shirt from his hands.

 

 

“You’re hanging around with Kyuhyun too much!” Yesung tightens the hug. He blushes as he does that, actually he knows that he’s weird, he is just enjoying the hug.

 

 

“Arasso arasso hyung, you’re cute~ but now we need to help Minnie hyung to unpack, it’s really very late already. Wookie is sleepy” Ryeowook said. Yesung pouts and lets go off him, then starts to take out the rest of Sungmin’s clothes from the luggage.

 

 

Ryeowook picks up the shirt on the ground which he dropped earlier on. He hangs it on the wardrobe, then reaches out for another shirt in the pile of clothes. At this moment, a polaroid caught his eye. ‘It must have dropped onto the floor together with athe shirt just now’ he thought. Ryeowook picks up the polaroid to have a closer look. It was a photograph of Sungmin and another guy forming a heartshape together with their hands. The caption was ‘with Henry (insertheartshape)’.

 

 

Ryeowook then recalls Yesung telling Sungmin that Henry called.

 

 

Henry..? Who is this guy..? Could he be Sungmin’s boyfriend? Does Sungmin have a boyfriend..?

 

 

Ryeowook doesn’t know why, he doesn’t know why he could feel his heart thumping against his chest faster, and faster..

 

 

 


 

AN/ 15 subbies! Omg i love you guys /throw hearts in all directions/ And really thanks to all your comments, i died reading them again & again on my phone! <3 Yes i read them non-stop lol.  I hope you like this chapter and i'll post the next chapter soon! *more will be revealed on Henmin soon in the later chapters shhhh* :D